It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had an alien...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeedBump
Basically, I want a responsible way to hand something this big off so we can have disclosure and someone else can take the heat for it. At the same time, I would want some money. WHO WOULD be the best candidate that would act right?

I could do it;
I would want proof and actual experience tho;
not just have some kind of script.........

[edit on 19-6-2010 by SupremeKnowledge]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Question? Is the alien HOT? :> Is it male or female or something else?

If it was alive and intelligent, I'd want to steal it's technology or trade for it!

If it was alive and wanting to eat me, I'd want to hit it with a bat and then steal it's technology. Maybe take a few pictures of me standing on his head with me kissing my bat, so that i had proof and could send it to all of my friends.

If it was dead, I'd stand on It's head and kiss my bat for a picture! Then I'd put it up for auction on e-bay!

YAY! That's what I'd do!

p.s. I'd also want to take his ship for a spin and fly by everyone I knows houses......maybe honk the old horn or something to get there attention,, then call them up and say, "watch this # man" as I fire a laser beam and blow some sh*t up!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Not really, but its not me we are talking about

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
Question? Is the alien HOT? :> Is it male or female or something else?

If it was alive and intelligent, I'd want to steal it's technology or trade for it!

If it was alive and wanting to eat me, I'd want to hit it with a bat and then steal it's technology. Maybe take a few pictures of me standing on his head with me kissing my bat, so that i had proof and could send it to all of my friends.

If it was dead, I'd stand on It's head and kiss my bat for a picture! Then I'd put it up for auction on e-bay!

YAY! That's what I'd do!

p.s. I'd also want to take his ship for a spin and fly by everyone I knows houses......maybe honk the old horn or something to get there attention,, then call them up and say, "watch this # man" as I fire a laser beam and blow some sh*t up!

Im just wondering...
How old are you?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Here's what I believe NOT to do. This guy caught & photographed & recorded the alien, but then stuck him in the freezer. THEN IT GOT STOLEN???

www.youtube.com...

Whack him on the head? Throw him in the freezer? Hoax everyone?

No, we need the evidence to be credible....

So how do you go about doing it right? THAT'S WHAT I want to know.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Here's what I believe NOT to do. This guy caught & photographed & recorded the alien, but then stuck him in the freezer. THEN IT GOT STOLEN???

www.youtube.com...

Whack him on the head? Throw him in the freezer? Hoax everyone?

No, we need the evidence to be credible....

So how do you go about doing it right? THAT'S WHAT I want to know.

Have a ufo show up;
or have every single news source at your unveiling of a dead body;

Just make everything transparent.....

It would probably be a Live 24/7 event worldwide on tv and internet

[edit on 19-6-2010 by SupremeKnowledge]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeedBump

If the alien looks like us I would determine its intention and if friendly I would teach him or her how to survive in our society incognito.

If the alien cannot blend into our society because of appearance then I would hide it from the public because we are an inherently greedy and dangerous species.

I would attempt to learn as much as I could about its objectives in visiting Earth and go from there.

I certainly wouldn't try to "SELL" it. That's preposterous.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Advise them to get offworld A.S.A.P .. Hide them until they were able to leave for their safety.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I would also like to know what to do.

To stop it from being exploited if it was alive.
And for it to be known worldwide as real.

I would probably have loads, of publicity stunts before hand like months before.
showing small bits and bobs. then eventually say I will be publishing a book with all the proof in it. DNA test results, Photographs, with lots and lots of HD close up photographs, microscope photos of the skin and tissue.

Like a third of the book would just be photographs. with full descriptions, interviews with biologists, from museums and universities. explaining how what works on it.

I would also have independent witnesses, including scientists, and very famous people like actors/artists. and have them write a page what they thought about it.

All this would be done before the fist publicity stunt. and would be incredibly secretive, and the alien would be released, if it was alive afterwards, and DNA sample stored.

If it was dead, then I might donate it to a private operated museum or keep it, and with the money from my booksales open up an exhibit, with rides, and everything fun, and alieny.

ok, maybe I would exploit it a little bit, but i think i would be stupid not to.
It would go global, and i would be rich. win-win.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Well they wouldnt look to bad with a dress on would they? if its alive i mean. They could learn to clean the house and make some cofee, maybe try to trick him to call 1 or 2 more alliens so i could then sell them....Am i been to greedy, perverted?....... nahh i am just a human.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

If you had an alien, an actual bonafide real alien, alive or dead, what would you do with him? Who would you sell it to? WHO could you trust to purchase it? Would you sell your story to Hollywood? Would you contact the government? How could everyday man possibly break the story by himself safely?

You can't trust the government. You can't trust the main stream media.

Just what would you do?

2 words,

Anal Probe.

They have it comin'. I'm talking roto-rooter.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeedBump

I'll just let him do as he pleases...he's obviously more capable than I am

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
if i had an alien i would befirend it learn from it and then protect it or figure out a plae to put it so it wont get attacked. its funny cause i once hada dream that i was in my house when an alien's ship had crashed in my garage because i was tired and mumbled something that he thought was clearence to land, the next day the men in black appeared took the ship but the laien had hid with his kids and he became a friend and teacher besause he was several thousand years old and always visited earth

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Abiotx

Wow, I guess you're right. It does seem like we're going to be wearing intergalactic diapers for a long, long time doesn't it?

Ah, forget it. I'd just name him Trapper John and enroll him in medical school. With all that anal probing experience he'd make a hell of a proctologist.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Depends on the alien. If it was cool I'd befriend it. And depending on our discussions and the information received I'd hope to somehow 'prove' it, with the aliens consent, of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join