It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you had an alien...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
If you had an alien, an actual bonafide real alien, alive or dead, what would you do with him? Who would you sell it to? WHO could you trust to purchase it? Would you sell your story to Hollywood? Would you contact the government? How could everyday man possibly break the story by himself safely?

You can't trust the government. You can't trust the main stream media.

Just what would you do?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
sell 'it'?
what the hell?
why on earth would you do that?
for paper money?

no way.

you make it sound like it would be a pet,
They arent even 'here' yet and you're wanting to own and sell them..
slavery anyone?
crap..
no wonder they dont announce themselves.

anyway..
If i came into contact with a real life being from another world..
I would do my best to befriend it,
and then help to keep it safe,
or whatever else it needed to do to survive , or leave,
whatever it needed, as long as it was a kind being.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I would tell it if it wanted to live to run and not look back.I would tell it that if it valved its life to get off this planet as fast as it could by any means necessary. I would tell it that is if was caught that the horrors that wait it would be beyond its comprehension.
I fear that what humans would do to it would be far worse than than anything from a Hollywood alien movie ever dreamed of.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'm going to assume that the Alien is some sort of creature that could be sold like a puppy, because I doubt that capturing an Alien is as simply as setting a trap. Possession of an intelligent life form that is capable of communication is an entirely different thing.

If I had said Alien puppy though, I would keep it, as it would hold no influence over the human condition.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I would post pictures of the alien on ATS and any other site and it would be so damning that the government will have to detonate EMP nukes to kill the internet, ASAP

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
First thing I would do is get a video camera;
A copy of the newspaper and get him to hold up the date on the newspaper;
Then I would do an extensive interview;
Asking about life on his or her planet;
What kind of technology do they have;
What kind of political system they have;
What kind of economy they have;
Culture, art, music, food, relationships, recreation, fashion, entertainment,
ask him about what they do and where they go with all their ufos;
What have they learned from observing other planets including ours,
ask him about the universe, planets, life, spirituality,
basically everything!!!!

Then I would ask if he could show me his space craft and go for a ride to his planet or other planets and record everything on video;

Then when I get back I would burn as many copies as possible on dvds;
and mail them to every single ufo researcher on the planet, every single tv station, radio show, newspaper;
after they are in the mail and on their way;

I would then upload the video to hundreds of sites on the internet;
Then I would post the video on ATS and every single ufo research community and website on the internet and tell them to make copies and share them with the planet;

I would also let everyone know who I am;
I would probably become a super star celebrity;
and they could make a movie or a book about me or something and pay me millions of dollars for the rights;
Then I could start a business and then maybe a University/Research and Development Facility; which I would call "Center For The Advancement Of Humankind"

[edit on 18-6-2010 by SupremeKnowledge]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'd throw it some loose change and tell it to call someone who cares...
E.T phone home!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I would eat and die

I would probably die since he would probably be radiative or something like that

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
I would post pictures of the alien on ATS and any other site and it would be so damning that the government will have to detonate EMP nukes to kill the internet, ASAP

ahhahahah!

i really lol'd on that one. haha,
thanks!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I would force it to wear countless costumes each day to hide its identity...you know, like on American Dad.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'd gather as much info from it as I possibly could and then sell him to the Government for a Billion dollars.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ask it to take me back to their homeworld when his rescue ship arrives.

# everyone else on planet earth and their desire for fame and glory along with ET disclosure when we already know aliens exist.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by john124]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
I'd gather as much info from it as I possibly could and then sell him to the Government for a Billion dollars.

Would you like that to happen to you if you landed on their planet. DISSECT DISSECT DISSECT!!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Ask it to take me back to their homeworld when his rescue ship arrives.

# everyone else on planet earth and their desire for fame and glory along with ET disclosure when we already know aliens exist.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by john124]

Fame and Glory; would guarantee someone who followed my plan; safety from those who do not want ET disclosure......

There is a method to my madness......

[edit on 18-6-2010 by SupremeKnowledge]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
If I had an alien, I would put him right back in his ship... tell him to fly away as fast as alienly possible, and to not come back until we had grown up and started to wear the big boy intergalactic pants...

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

In other words,
you would tell him to never come back.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Basically, I want a responsible way to hand something this big off so we can have disclosure and someone else can take the heat for it. At the same time, I would want some money. WHO WOULD be the best candidate that would act right?

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Assuming it could communicate intelligently, I would first ask it if it presented any danger to me or other living things to the best of it's knowledge (i.e. microbes, bacteria, etc). I would assume if it was intelligent and advanced that it would have already worked that out before plopping down on my couch, but you kinda have to ask just to be sure.

I would then ask it was it wants to do next of course. If it said it just wanted to hang out for an evening or so then be on it's way I would respect it's wishes. I would document the hell out of it though, without harming it in any way or tipping anyone off that I was kickin' it with some alien.

In short, I would respect it's wishes after assurances that reasonable biological precautions have been taken. That's not to say that I wouldn't try to change it's mind about not coming forward, either, lol. After the stage has been set, no matter what the agreed upon decision about coming out or not ends up being, I would still be peppering it with hundreds of questions. If it came over to relax and watch the tube, it picked the wrong house!

Now, assuming it is like an alien pet (dog or cat), I would video it extensively, take some blood and tissue samples (that I would hold back and keep to myself for later insurance). I would then go to the local news station and have them air a LIVE segment on our 10pm news. I know several people at the station, not saying all I have to do is make a phone call and they give me airtime no questions asked, but they would have me down and check things out. At which time they know they have the story of the century, and by morning they will be famous for being first. Within minutes of the broadcast it would hit the internet and explode. There could be no cover-up, there could not be any lies told.

I would then turn the animal over to the first university that shows up before Uncle Sam does, lol.

No, obviously after all that it would end up in the government's hands. As they would want the CDC and those types to clear it. But I know they wouldn't kill it, they would want to study it alive. Plus, the government would have it, but in a very public way reducing the chances of losing transparency.

[edit on 18-6-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
LOL

All of y'all are funny as hell!

If any of you met a real alien, you wouldn't believe it / him. You would call him a liar, fraud, insane, and many other thing. BUT you wouldn't accept it! Worse yet, it wouldn't matter what evidence / proof the alien had.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeedBump
If you had an alien, an actual bonafide real alien, alive or dead, what would you do with him? Who would you sell it to? WHO could you trust to purchase it? Would you sell your story to Hollywood? Would you contact the government? How could everyday man possibly break the story by himself safely?

You can't trust the government. You can't trust the main stream media.

Just what would you do?

I'd stuff and mount its head as a warning to others.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join