It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Significance of your Birthday?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Happy Birthday! I wish you many,many more to come!!!

My birthday is 2/22/87...I landed on a cusp! Im a pisces/aquarius and the description fits me quite well, though i lean more toward the water sign.

I share a birthday with George Washington and it's super easy to remember! lol

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I just thought of something else. I don't know much about astrology beyond the basics. Some people do seem to fit their particular profiles from what I've seen.

Anyway, what I thought of was - what if all this is not "influence of the stars" - but just some sort of bar - coding technique to either label us or shape us in some way?

Assume some 'entity' made us. I think it was probably Aliens

But just assuming that as a scenario anyway - my point being is - what if certain people are 'loaded' with certain traits on certain days?

Like a hypothetical factory could run Soylent Blueberry on every other Tuesday.

And 'they' based this coding and loading system on various constellations and their movements, for whatever reasons.

It is also possible that there is a synthesis of these ideas. Certain people are created on certain days as well as corresponding constellations make them behave in certain ways.

Yes I am! (reasonably) sober!
It's the quirky Gemini mind!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Happy Birthday GeminiSky!

I think that there is a significant meaning to one's birthday, and the more that you learn about it, the more that you become aware of the traits, strengths and weaknesses of yourself based on your birth data, the easier it may be to find your path.

I've learned through study the significance of my own birth data. But it hasn't been an easy task.

My birth date is 3/6/66 and I joke around that I am only half as evil as people think I am.

But having "that" 666 date I have learned a lot about what makes me who I am. No matter how you look at it, spiritually, esoterically, scientifically or logically (which, incidentally, is pretty much how I approach my research) there is a lot to be learned about yourself based on your birth date.

At one time I had an online chat buddy who couldn't figure out why I "was the way I was". Though compassion and understanding are among the traits for my birth sign, she seemed to feel that I had a higher level of understanding and logic that wasn't typical of my birth sign. When she asked for my birth date it took her all of 5 minutes to "figure out" what it was that gave me that "added level". See I was born on a Sunday during a full moon, which is apparently a pretty "rare" astrological event. Although certainly not as rare as some of the astrological events upcoming, but it explained things.

Suffice it to say that through research I have learned a lot about myself, and the way I interact with people, and "why" I interact in the ways that I do. For me, it has helped me develop a completeness.

My opinion is that there is far more significance in your birth date than you realize, and by learning about your birth date and the events that surround it, will help you to grow as a human being, and could benifit you in your relationships with people in ways that are only understood on a personal level.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Happy birthday to you

My birthday is October 11, 1991. 10/11/91 or 11/10/91 whichever way you want to put it.

I don't know if there is any significants of your birthdate, but I was born just 1 day after Vladimir Putin (not the same year obviously).

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Well, I can only speak of my experience, and my nature.

To me, a Gemini is someone who knows how to be care-free, and honorable.

Someone who is trustworthy, who will always be there for friends, who will listen and keep his word, who never betrays himself (speaking of myself), or anyone who ever trusts in him, and no matter his actions someone who is both simple and complicated at the same time for life.

In the 37 years my physical form has inhabited Earth, and my spiritual form has inhabited my body, I have seen many things, walked many places, and conquered many enemies to always come out on top, no matter the odds.

As well, someone who will honor his country, without dishonoring them through knowing Government has a reason to exist, without it having a reason to hide its actions because a deceitful Government is one to hold in contempt, and to hold it to a higher standard than other nations.

Because our nation needs to lead by honor instead of dishonor.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
To all the recent birthday folk...

TheAssoc.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Happy Birthday (s) !!!

[edit on 18-6-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Well if you think a birthday anniversary is of any importance,it is not.

I would estimate over half of the worlds population does not even know what day they were born or how old they actually are.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
Well if you think a birthday anniversary is of any importance,it is not.

Sounds like somebody didn't have a happy birthday this year.

Here's wishing you many, many unimportant happy birthday anniversaries, Oneolddude.

TheAssoc.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Well, John Lennon was shot on my 5th Birthday, and Jim Morrison was born 32 years before I was on that same date.

Otherwise. meh

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join