It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will It Take to Defeat the NWO Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This thread is for our personal opinion based on our research, knowledge, and intuition, rather than a place to copy and paste the writings of others.

I think that defeating the NWO will come once a critical mass of people worldwide stop being fooled by lies and deception, and, change their behavior in some way. In other words, I don't think knowing what's going on is enough; we have then do something different! What happened with the push to vaccinate is an example. Due to the efforts of those who publicized the dangers of vaccinations, people were educated and then refused to take the shot. I think what will make the difference is having enough people waking up and then making those changes.

I think this will have to happen worldwide. I think we need to think in terms of the people worldwide versus the powers that be. I worry about foreign troops being hired to do what the U.S. military would refuse to do against the residents in my country, as an example. I think we need to try to keep our nations intact in order to avoid a tyrannical, one-world government, but at the same time, think in terms of joining together with ordinary people around the world to try to avoid tyranny.

I think trying to demonstrate in the streets is not going to help. I think we need to stay home and communicate on this internet and simply change what we understand, and what we do in our everyday lives.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I am encouraged by people like Damon Vrabel, who appears in this video, talking about one of the most important things that I think needs to happen in order to defeat the NWO - get control of the monetary system:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Stop paying attention to whats going on in the world, sit back idle and watch a dead world die.

Second line.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
You want to know what it will take?

Ill tell you the secret but once people do this, theres no turning back.

Its simple.

Stop using their Money. Throw away the Mark of the Beast. Trade for goods and services among yourselves, you don't need money to conduct commerce.

The entire NWO relies on cotrol through money. No one may buy or sell uness they use money. Money is the lifeblood of the beast.

But I warn you, If people start doing that, they will crack down. They will turn dollars into microchips and stick them into your hands at gunpoin, so great will be the threat to their system.

Thats how you defeat the beast.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by conspiracyguru]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyguru

I like your spirit!

I would love it if we could start bartering. Maybe have a script system of some kind to facilitate it.

Something different needs to happen, that's for certain.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

However, you could still trade and barter if the microchips were implemented!

But stil, I do believe taking back the money system is the way to go!

A countries economic system shouldnt be a way to make profit!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen

Nope, because of the way TPTB force a currency enslavement on the masses....they tax them, and require that they have to pay taxes in THEIR currency. That means that you have to buy, sell and trade for their dollars somewhere to pay the taxes, thus ensuring the perpetuation of the system through the masses.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
What will it take to defeat something which doesn't exist??

Hmm this is difficult, I guess it would take an extensive 100% debunking of the NWO.

Oh wait thats already happened and people still believe in it!

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
As some have said stop using the institutions of the beast as much as possible. It is not easy since our whole society is based on thier institutions. However people need to be as self sufficient as possible start supporting local organic growers and off grid power. learn to collect rain water and operates if all the normal systems of society broke down. Of course not everyone is suited to doing this but teach others and trade with others and teach others etc. Use craigs list and others to trade and barter as much as you can start a hard currency and trade exchange in your area... And if you can form communities with other like minded folks. The point is to start. now.

The key to their power is centralized control the more we decentralize and make ourselve less dependant on thier centralized power centers for food energy and production the less we will need the traditional societal things we all grew up on.

It sounds like a monumental task however it can be done, each person has thier part to play to help it move forward.

Thanks for this thread it helped me solidify some ideas I have had for along time and I may post some more here as i put them to paper so to speak.

Check this guy out:

We may not be able to do everything this guy has but we need to do what we can.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen

Originally posted by conspiracyguru
Nope, because of the way TPTB force a currency enslavement on the masses....they tax them, and require that they have to pay taxes in THEIR currency. That means that you have to buy, sell and trade for their dollars somewhere to pay the taxes, thus ensuring the perpetuation of the system through the masses.

And, my understanding is that the chip would be an electronic payment method; the controllers would turn off your chip at will - you would not be able to buy food and necessities if you're not complying with the system.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

That video is very inspirational!

Thanks!!

We can all take some baby step to get started.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
We need a form of money that is owned by the people and can not be inflated away by the zionist bankers and many people know we already have that money here today and it's called silver/gold and has been around for several thursand years.

Coins that are based on 999% metal content like the american eagle has a flaoting value against any currency in the world and the value will go up or down just like any other currency but it can stand the test of time by being left under the floorboards without the rats of inflation eating it.

1oz of silver today will still be worth 1oz of silver in 100 years time and whilst i keep the physicl silver it deprives the zionist bankers from playing games with my money and gives me a deep feeling of satisfaction by sticking two fingers up to the real terrorist of this world.

I don't know if i speak for other gold/silver bugs but i would happly see a loss on my stash if we could go back to a real currency that is based on the contents worth and the only thing that stands in the way is the amero that the zionists will try to introduce after they crash the worlds banking system because they want to play a new game having fecked up the old system.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LieBuster

What about being limited in wealth by how much gold and silver there is to possess?

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by LieBuster

What about being limited in wealth by how much gold and silver there is to possess?

Please check out Ellen Brown's allegory in the two hypotheticals "Shipwrecked with a Chest of Gold Coins" and "Shipwrecked with an Accountant" on page 3 of the thread "Web of Debt" by Ellen Hodgson Brown, J.D." and tell me what you think.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
There will come a time in the not too distant future where people will be asked to make a choice. I have some ideas on what that choice might be but it will involve the giving up of each and everyones free will.

When that time comes some people will give up their free will in the name of security and in order to be able to continue to enjoy the material benefits that they have grown accustomed to.

Others will just walk away unwilling to relinquish their freedom and liberty. Of course walking away could happen at any time. There is one thing, however that holds us back. The illusion of separateness. In reality we are all individuals yet one at the same time. Study Nature and the Stars and you will see that everything in the Universe works with perfect harmony and co-operation. Everything works as one and yet everything has it's individuality. The basis of this harmony is love or selflessness. What we give up for others strengthens each individual and the whole.

As societies continue to seek self and self satisfaction we each and collectively bring chaos into the world, or that which kills. We meet in the world that which we put out in thought, action and feeling. A law in physics states that, "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction."

I order to "beat" the NWO we must simply walk away and look out for each other using the laws of harmony, co-operation and love. There won't be anything to control when there is nothing or little left to control. If enough people seek within themselves and operate on the principle of love the world will be brought back into harmony. It is never too late to start and it is never too late to love.

How to beat the NWO? Walk away and love each other selflessly. Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's and render unto God what is God's.

My studied opinion only take from it what you will.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarmerGeneral
How to beat the NWO? Walk away . . .

This is the part of your post that I relate to the most.

In my words, I would call it peaceful non-compliance.

An underlying emotion of love I think enables people to operate in this fashion. It's like a fuel.

Thanks very much for your thoughtful post.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Yes a limit should exist at something like $2m worth.

Had a read and sure gold/silver can go up/down by large amounts in relation to paper but this is also true of any currency with 1930's germany being one example.

Oil would be better than metal but you can not carry it around with you and paper versions of oil will become manipulated so much that everyone would be left holding worthless bits of paper.

Gold/Silver both have high extraction costs in terms of energy so to some extent can be seen as a store of energy so long term it's proected by being rare and energy requirments which to me has got to offer a better alternative to bits of paper that promises to pay nothing on demand if they keep printing like they are doing.

The ilusion that banks need realy money is broken because during the time they were all going bust they offered next to no interest for the risk and this simply is not logical to me and if Gold/Silver is not longer needed for a modern banking system then how come we have places like fort knocks, empty as it maybe.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
reply to post by Mary Rose

Yes a limit should exist at something like $2m worth.

Isn't this a disadvantage?

Don't we want to have as much currency out there as there are goods and services to exchange?

Originally posted by LieBuster

Had a read and . . .

I thought the message of the allegory is that what we want is simply a means of exchange that fluctuates with supply and demand efficiently, and currency issued by governments controlled by the people (not by banks) is the answer . . .

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You

Lyrics:
I got my mind set on you
I got my mind set on you
I got my mind set on you
I got my mind set on you

But it's gonna take money
A whole lotta spending money
It's gonne take plenty of money
To do it right child

It's gonna take time
A whole lot of precious time
It's gonna take patience and time, ummm
To do it, to do it, to do it, to do it, to do it,
To do it right child

I got my mind set on you
I got my mind set on you
I got my mind set on you
I got my mind set on you

And this time I know it's for real
The feelings that I feel
I know if I put my mind to it
I know that I really can do it

I got my mind set on you
Set on you
I got my mind set on you
Set on you

It's gonna take plenty of money
To do it right child

It's gonna take time
To do it right child

I got my mind set on you
I got my mind set on you
I got my mind set on you
I got my mind set on you

And this time I know it's for real
The feelings that I feel
I know if I put my mind to it
I know that I really can do it

It's gonna take plenty of money
To do it right child

It's gonna take time
To do it right

Set on you
Set on you
(Repeat)

Personal Disclosure: Here is why...

The time and ca$h are used to aquire rope...lots and lots of good strong hemp rope.

This rope is then used to quickly grow a whole poison vine of political strange fruit!

P.S. Please note that although it was sung by a Holiday, it won't be a holiday for TPTB!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I agree with everyones idea that we have to take the money and the power back. It would be extremely hard to do on such a grand scale. Quite a large section of the population are still too hungry for materialism, too content with the status quo.
1st step for implementation. Everyone has to not purchase anything from a corporation for 1 week, not go to work for a state/federal agency or corporation for 1 week. I think that could be very easily done. Everybody take a week off, get the lantern out, finish off the scraps in the cupboard, turn off the TV and AC and take a nice vacation from modern life. With all the lights out, you might even be able to see the stars!
-Unfortunatley that means no ATS for a week....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join