It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will It Take to Defeat the NWO Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

I agree with you. We collectively and individually have all the power in the world. The journey of 1000 miles cannot begin until the first step is taken. So effectively we are giving all of our power away until we take the first step to reclaim it in responsible and moral action.

Just as a tag to the last of your post, "And maybe get to know your neighbors and be part of your community."

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I follow Stewart Swerdlow's work and one of the things he emphasizes quite a bit is that humanity needs to overcome its victim mentality, because that is something that attracts people to dominate us, and because it's the only thing we really have control over and have the power to change: our own minds.

His post on his "Illuminati News" today sums up well, I think, what is going on and what we need to do about it:

June 25, 2010
Prophecy
There are many sites reporting that the current events on media are all part of prophecy coming true--whether it is Biblical, Hopi, New Age, Channeled etc.

In a way, they are correct. As I mentioned in yesterday's news update, it seems as if the Book of revelation came to life suddenly. However, we need to realize that that it is the Illuminati who are fulfilling the script that they wrote for themselves. It is not the wrath of God.

I have seen stories that make me cringe. Some writers stating that Hurricane Katrina and the BP oil disaster are punishment from God on America for not backing Israel 100%!

Would God flood and drown a city and kill millions of sea creatures to punish US politicians? Why would people be punished who had no part in any decisions? Makes no sense and it is totally bogus.

Each of us as part of humanity has created this. We use the Illuminati as tools and devices to accomplish results for our victimization mind-patterns. Only we, as individuals and collectively as a species, can change what happens.

Change your mind-patterns and change creation. We need to do this NOW!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

What "news" sites are making this claim? I can tell you as a member of the media that legitimate news organizations do not at all claim that current events are ever a part of any mythology. We may interview people who do say that, get their opinion and such, but we never ever tell our viewers/readers/listeners that we are living in any kind of mythological prophecy. That would be horrendously irresponsible.

I do agree that the victim mentality needs to change into a mentality of positive change. When we are faced with a challenge or disaster we, as humanity, must react proactively to the event. We must come back better for them, build back stronger and advance as a species through adversity.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
What "news" sites are making this claim?

He didn't say "news sites" he said "sites."

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

about 10 well placed bullets should set them back a few decades ... really

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I agree with your OP .

Words without actions are meaningless .

While there are many suggestions and comments being posted on these forums , it seems everyone doesn't know exactly where to start or how to initiate REAL change .

I encourage everyone to check out my thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post a reply if you feel the information is important and should be shared with others , as replies are what keeps it on the front page .

(Not meaning to hijack your thread , sorry . S&F for you)

[edit on 25-6-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Thanks for a chuckle but we don't want to advocate violence. (My opinion.)

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Try again - the link didn't post.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Okay , sorry , was having some type of computer burp there for a few minutes . It's up and working now .

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
(Not meaning to hijack your thread , sorry .)

Not at all; we need all the input we can get!!

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Im sorry but I dont think you could ever 'beat' them however strongly you feel on the matter. The only thing thats changed is that YOU are aware of things you didnt know before.

The world isnt as clear cut as you thought it was, the UK is simply the banking area where a certain royal family hold power. The majority of people are unaware of their imprisonment and its YOU who are the troublemaker to be dealt with.

The USA is a little more complicated, simply by the influence they hold across the globe. Even then I think its more the United States of Israel when you consider the control this lobby has over american policy. The outlandish foreign policy is well known, I would be surprised if domestic matters werent steered in a direction that suits the zionist purpose too.

Sad to say that as with the UK, the majority of the population are happy with their allocated position and view anyone likely to rock the boat as trouble.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tie No Bows!
Im sorry but I dont think you could ever 'beat' them however strongly you feel on the matter. The only thing thats changed is that YOU are aware of things you didnt know before.

I have to smile to myself when I read this, because sometimes I say to myself, "The world has always been this evil; I just didn't know about it!"

But to me, to give up is to die.
I don't want to do that.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
You cant 'give up' what you havent started yet?

Im certainly not advocation you ignore things either, you can continue to be aware, research, inquire, discuss. You never know maybe something cataclysmic will happen that will encourage change to be considered by more than 'conspiracy theorists'.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
William Guy Carr

Softcover book, 308 pages
ISBN: 9780939482
Stock Number: 0004

The International Conspiracy Explained

This is the best single work available on the evil conspiracy that has been responsible for the devastating wars and continuing conflicts of the past century, and which is now close to its ultimate goal of total world domination through a dictatorial One World Government.

Pawns in the Game is written by William Guy Carr, a noted author who had a distinguished career as a Canadian naval officer, including outstanding service during World War II. In this work of sensational and shocking revelations, he shows how the conspiracy of atheistic-materialistic men has manipulated world events to secure ultimate control of the wealth, natural resources and man-power of the entire world.

This satanic conspiracy, Carr goes on to show, strives to abolish Christianity and all religions, dismantle all ordered national governments, and weaken and finally destroy patriotism, nations and traditional family life. Pawns in the Game traces the history of the great conspiracy and the World Revolutionary Movement, showing the roles of the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the Communists, and the United Nations. This book shows the conspiracy’s part in the American Revolution, the French Revolution, the Communist takeover of Russia, and World War II.

In carrying out their long-range plan, Carr shows how the conspirators have come ever closer to reaching their goal through infiltration of key centers of power and influence, by gaining control of central banks and the world money supply, and through manipulation of the press and media.

In this important, rousing book, the author sounds the alarm to awaken Christians and patriots to the grave danger of World War Three and an oppressive New World Order. He presents practical measures to expose, counter and ultimately defeat the forces of evil.

The name of the book is 'Pawns In The Game' .
Available at noontidepress.com . Excellent read .

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

people waking up and then making those changes.

think in terms of joining together with ordinary people around the world to try to avoid tyranny.

Well try with a name first like NWOPO = New World Ordinary People Order
Then we could defeat them and make them slaves and control them, we could control the economic system and the developing countries so we could conrol everybody with fear so thay wont get out of control and and we could make vaccines and and.....wate a minute, can ordinary people.....nahhh forget it

[edit on 25-6-2010 by Gloster]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tie No Bows!
Im certainly not advocation you ignore things either, you can continue to be aware, research, inquire, discuss. You never know maybe something cataclysmic will happen that will encourage change to be considered by more than 'conspiracy theorists'.

I do believe threads like this and other communication on the internet is making a contribution to awareness.

Hopefully awareness will lead to action.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyguru

haven't read the whole thread .but you are correct this is key

as is homeschooling your kids

and growing your own food which can be done on a very small space

here is a link to what I'm talking about Home Grown Revolution

sorry I don't know how to embed yet ,I'm working on it

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Yes Mrs. Blonde, it is easy and rewarding to supplement your food and medicine in a relatively small space, most of the US has a good climate for growin and despite what people might think you don't need fields or acres to grow. We grow in the back yard in a suburb. We don't buy fruit and vegetables all summer, we're giving the stuff away because there is too much to eat! Oh...and its sooooo tasty, my daughter will even eat the tomatoes, she won't usually touch tomatoes unless they come in ketchup form, so thats really something.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I think Mary Rose made a great point and that is to gain control of the monetary system that would certainly cripple them from that aspect but i think knowing that they excist is a big plus, they like to do things in secret but over the years things like the Bilderbergs and Bohemian Grove have had the veil of secrecy taken away and that hurts too.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

there are many resources for growing food for a family on a small scale and seen sites that show how to grow a single money crop in your backyard and sell it for profit also when I lived in another city I had 2/3rds of an acre and raised sheep and chickens . I repeat in the city

My city recently made it legal to have small farm animals in fully incorporated urban areas ,they did this because so many people were doing it anyway that it was reasoned rather than crack down it was time to go with the flow

maybe this is a microcosmic example of how to fight the power ,just do it, help your neighbors do it ,and get EVERY BODY to do it !

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join