It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagram in Hand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Hello everyone I'm JJ and found this site while searching the web for others who have posted on the topic of what the meaning is of stars or pentagrams made of the natural formation of the lines. I myself have a pentagram and have spent a considerable amount of time looking into the history of the pentagram and have found many opinions but not the whole truth. So to shed some light, the pentagram is one of the oldest symbols in the world associated with religious/spiritual belief, reason for this is the planet Venus with it's superior and inferior conjunctions with Earth as they evolve around the Sun produce a pentagram, also another word for Venus is "Lucifer" which means the "Morning Star", reason for this is that Venus is the last star you can see in the sky before the sun comes up. So all those Christians who are worshiping Jesus (who claimed to be "the bright and Morning Star") are actually worshiping Lucifer/Venus.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jobujack

Welcome aboard. With all of the knowlegable people here, I'm sure you can always find someone with an answer to whatever question you can think up. I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for.

I'm not too sure about palm reading or anything like that, however I believe the pentagram was first recorded in Mesopotamia by the Sumerians about 5,000 years ago with a meaning of "small enclosure" or "nook".

The Pythagoreans, several thousands of years later, actually saw the symbol as a perfect mathimatical shape. The pentagram is the most basic star polygon, lending to their view of it in terms of math. Also, the golden ratio "phi" plays a major role in its construction, also lending to their view of the symbol as being a perfect mathimatical shape. In essence, it is an infinite shape.

Good luck!

--airspoon

[edit on 18-6-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jobujack

Yes, I think "welcome to ATS" is the only suitable response. Fortunately after reading your post I see that it is indeed in the introductions thread.

So, Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
www.occhirossi.it...

your thread title immediately made me think of this because I used to be fascinated by serial killers. needless to say he wasn't a practicing christian! turns out many people interpret that symbol in many different ways.

welcome aboard

(edit for one too many "needless to say's"!)

[edit on 6/18/2010 by The Endtime Warrior]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
What if some one has an A symbol with stars around it on there hand?
does it have any meaning?

[edit on 18-6-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
"What if some one has an A symbol with stars around it on there hand?
does it have any meaning?"

Well Agent_USA_Supporter... fore there to be any true meaning at all it would have to be a natural formation of the palm lines not a tatoo or self inflicted scare, reason for this is that the plam lines truthfully define who the soul is and how old, the fewer lines there are the younger and possibly new.

You will see what I mean if you spend some time looking at palms that some are more heavily defined than others, here is a link to a site with definitions of symbols of palm lines.

ladyshadowfeather.tripod.com...

"Stars - The presence of a star indicates good luck and success in the area it appears in (for example, appearing on the Heart Line it indicates success in love). This is true everywhere except the Life Line, where it indicates a crisis at the point in life indicated by the stars position on the line."

"Pentagram - A very rare marking formed by the confluence of the Head Line, Life Line, Fate Line and Money Line, which clearly marks the sign of a Pentagram in the palm of the hand. This is a sign of great spiritual power and advancement, and indicates one who is highly adept. The Pythagoreans used to mark the Pentagram on their palm, as a sign to recognize one another by; thus the presence of the Pentagram marking may indicate a soul who was one of this ancient and highly advanced mystical school in lives gone by, and still bears the mark to this day"

I have a pentagram in my plam, I highlighted the intersecting points with a blue ink pen to make it easier to see exactly where it is and it actually does happen to be connected to all the lines mentioned. Also there is a V connected to the tip of the pentagram.

i456.photobucket.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I am a JJ also,I am female I have been wondering about the star in my left palm I found this site and was looking to see what people have to say about it I was born the first day of summer June 21,1972 I have had alot of spritual awakinings and alot of troubles I believe in God and have felt like I have been close to a understanding of him ... I do feel like I have been protected in life as I have seen and done alot of things I would like to speak to other people about life and signs and things that have happend to them I have a photo and i darkend in the lines with a pen so people could see it but I dont know how to upload my image to this site and have another star forming on my right hand but it is missing one point
edit on 1-3-2011 by Jenwynrose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I was hoping to see another pentagram in palm. I found this site which exactly describes my markings in me left palm:

Pentagram - A very rare marking formed by the confluence of the Head Line, Life Line, Fate Line and Money Line, which clearly marks the sign of a Pentagram in the palm of the hand. This is a sign of great spiritual power and advancement, and indicates one who is highly adept. The Pythagoreans used to mark the Pentagram on their palm, as a sign to recognize one another by; thus the presence of the Pentagram marking may indicate a soul who was one of this ancient and highly advanced mystical school in lives gone by, and still bears the mark to this day.

found it at this site:

ladyshadowfeather.tripod.com...

heres my videos at youtube.com:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I have one in my hand too look its a big one ive been woundering about it myself. I got one with the lines drawn in but youll see i dont need toos1148.photobucket.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
According to Lon Chaney, a pentagram in the palm of your hand means you will be the next victim of a werewolf...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jobujack

Welcome. Be careful not to conjure up demons. They are very real and want a relationship with you. Only they are evil and will turn against you. Peace.

top topics

join