It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

On you..
the case is closed.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I love threads like this....

It is all down to personal experience and belief. I meen what if ET's are here but are multi dimentional and can only be seen when you believe they are here... That would meen you would never see or contact with them while millions around the globe do have contact.

A closed mind is a dangerous mind.

If my memory is correct some 2 million Americans claim to of been abducted (could be just witnessed a ufo).

That is hell of a lot of dillusion

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Im going to do us both a favor and hit the "Ignore" button on you..
(first ever, congrats!)..

I have learned it is simply not worth it with minds like yours.
You cant even post an intelligent response to intelligent posts..

See ya genius!!

Thank You, you are also my first. Should we smoke a cigarette now?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
You dont have to be that inteligent to know that there are ufos, just too many credible witnesses. As far as creatures from other planets controling them, i cant believe so many smart people can entertain this idea. Do any of you that do believe aliens cruise our skies think it a coincidence that all the ufo and flying saucer sightings in the USA started within 2 years of operation paperclip?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
I love threads like this....

It is all down to personal experience and belief. I meen what if ET's are here but are multi dimentional and can only be seen when you believe they are here... That would meen you would never see or contact with them while millions around the globe do have contact.

A closed mind is a dangerous mind.

If my memory is correct some 2 million Americans claim to of been abducted (could be just witnessed a ufo).

That is hell of a lot of dillusion

I welcome the possibility of being proved wrong.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
You dont have to be that inteligent to know that there are ufos, just too many credible witnesses. As far as creatures from other planets controling them, i cant believe so many smart people can entertain this idea. Do any of you that do believe aliens cruise our skies think it a coincidence that all the ufo and flying saucer sightings in the USA started within 2 years of operation paperclip?

I am not saying UFO's dont exist and I am not saying what believers percieve as aliens don't either. Just that they are not Alien.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

Really? You're telling people that their beliefs are wrong, claiming that the opposite is true, and you're only explanation that holds any merit is that you "believe it."

If you had a valid argument as to why aliens don't exist (aren't here, haven't been here whatever), then you could be taken seriously.

Claiming "humans do it" does not ultimately mean that "Aliens don't exist."

So far your arguments to anyone giving you reasons why your claim is incorrect are, "so what," and "cuz I believe it."

You don't want to discuss your theory, you only want people to agree with you.

If you didn't care if people agreed with you, this thread wouldn't exist.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sozen94
reply to post by hornum

Can you show me which planets don't have life on them?

Exactly. Both very valid claims!

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

I welcome the possibility of being proved wrong.

go watch that dvd on youtube. www.capturingthelightdvd.com... then.

Like i said it may be the smoking plasma gun. This crap aint human technology... No fricking way.

How was your cigarette by the way?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

nah I dont smoke cigs.

My bad though, I spoke hastily..
I decided not to put you on ignore
that would only be adding to the Ignore-ance.
Clearly there is already plenty of that around.
So Ill just deal with the
feeling I get in my gut when Im exposed to it.

did i mention...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by draevin
reply to post by hornum

Really? You're telling people that their beliefs are wrong, claiming that the opposite is true, and you're only explanation that holds any merit is that you "believe it."

If you had a valid argument as to why aliens don't exist (aren't here, haven't been here whatever), then you could be taken seriously.

Claiming "humans do it" does not ultimately mean that "Aliens don't exist."

So far your arguments to anyone giving you reasons why your claim is incorrect are, "so what," and "cuz I believe it."

You don't want to discuss your theory, you only want people to agree with you.

If you didn't care if people agreed with you, this thread wouldn't exist.

You will be proved wrong.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

No you?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT HERE DOESNT MEAN THEY DONT EXIST

ignorance is a blessing ... well ... not for this board

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I'm glad you posted in this thread, as if it ended on my sarcastic "No you" I'd have to die a little inside.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
When searching for "capturing the light" in YouTube, all I get is few minute clips, it's supposed to be around 50 mins. No additional parts, nothing. Anyone want to point out a proper link?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

right, no other people in the universe.
brilliant!

No other people yes!

Checked everywhere yourself, have you?

Troll thread.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

It's not entirely a case of having to have physical evidence of an alien being or a piece of a crashed U.F.O's etc, it's simply a case of numbers.

The big bang theory suggests that the universe is 13.75 billion years old, quite enough time for things to get going.

Astronomers estimate there are about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 or one sextillion stars in the visible universe with a conservative estimate of three planets per star. Presumably, if the right conditions exist, evolution will tend to occur; however to allow ourselves some leeway we will narrow it down to 1 in every 100 hospitable planets having the potential to be a host for life, this would mean that about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 or one quintillion life-bearing planets possibly exist in the visible universe. Of these, a possible 10,000,000 could be in our own galaxy.

I will admit that stories of alien abductions, U.F.O sightings and nocturnal proctologists are spurious and doubtful and I have yet to see any gut wrenchingly convincing digital proof of alien life; such as a recording, but it's hard to accept the idea of a barren universe in the face of it's sheerly incomprehensible scale.

Remain Vigilant

[edit on 17/6/10 by bonsaisert]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hornum

I disagree with the OP totally one hundred percent but I have enjoyed reading this thread for many reasons. I have been seeing UFO’s recently and no I have not bothered to take video or film because firstly the encounters are such that one does not want to miss a single bit and also because all that will be seen is more of what is all over YouTube.

My last encounter was a couple of night ago, high, HIGH above. It was a red stationary light that emitted lines in many different directions like lasers before being obscured by cloud. It was so high up I could barely make it out but I know for a fact that I saw what I saw and did not imagine it.

Last month most of my family and a next door neighbour saw a UFO that freaked my eldest out so much she upped roots and went to live with a friend. Now she has asked to come to meditation meeting with me and has started asking me much more about UFO’s whereas before all that interested her were boys, nightclubs, hollyoaks (awful UK young person soap) and inane fashions.

I come from the viewpoint that not only are extraterrestrials visiting the earth but that they are down here living among us too and preparing us all for something that is not a negative that seems to be getting spun faster and faster in the media.

Thanks for the laughs (laughing at the outraged manner of the posts and not at the author’s themselves)

I enjoyed reading this thread so much I am going to star and flag it because I see the point you are making but I am not going to come right out and say what that point is because it might just be my subjective mind talking.

Cheers, and if you really want proof you need to go out and look for it - something I found out the hard way

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I will post again, just because this thread is out of control

go research and talk to real scientists, and get their opinion on the universe and life

then you come back here and create your thread

if you are not informed, you just cant create a thread and expect to be taken seriously

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This just gave me idea. For all the ignorant/new people who just don't know the basics of how to research on the web we should have some stickies archived basically ufology 101 so we don't get anymore posts like this.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join