It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Do Not Exist!

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Okay, so what was all the evidence of ancient aliens visiting us etc, scientists recently found a tablet in a cave, what had a picture of a ufo and a planet on, what date back 2,000 years ago, explain, please?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I work with aliens every day. I think the title should be "extraterrestrials do not exist". Given the vastness of the universe, they are bound to exist, but I am pretty sure they have never visited here.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by riches321

It is a picture of an object that has not been identified. Do you think it is a flying saucer?

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

...but after 64yrs since roswell there's absolutely zero evidence to back up such claims, so i've now done a 180 degree swing. 64years... NO PROOF! I wanna believe (n know the truth) SOOOO BAD!
all ufo's can be explained by super advanced aircraft (built by humans BTW!)...

No, they can't.

While it's a convenient excuse to say "Oh.. giant hovering craft that make no noise but move at great speeds are super-secret government prototypes!", the fact remains you can't prove this to be true, any more than others can prove they are aliens. Tehran in 1976, we did not have craft that move as that UFO did, nor technology to turn off all jet equipment. We don't even have that tech today, not like that.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
reply to post by riches321

It is a picture of an object that has not been identified. Do you think it is a flying saucer?

Well c'mon, it does look like one.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornum

My point is that Aliens don't exist. Simple.
Do I have to show you a picture of some illegal aliens in a border patrol truck? Aliens exist. Use the word extraterrestrial. It is a grown up word.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
How would we be the only living life in this vast universe we live in?You are ignorant to the fact that we are not alone.There is no need to prove to you that they exist.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ferdimeow

This is a proven hoax...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
please so your telling me earth is the only planet that has intelligent life, out of every planet we are the only life form... please I find it impossiable to think we are alone...

You cant think on the bases of little grey aliens, there are virus and Bacteria on other planet, that give the term alien due to not of this planet..

we are not alone, humans are not they race, whats the point of all theses planets..

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

One argument can debunk 'all abduction' and 'physical contact' cases that have ever existed.

If any aliens were to come into physical contact with humans, breath our air for only a few second, or walk across the surface freely, they would die in a matter of days.

Aliens are not immune to our diseases, illnesses, and infections. Once one comes into contact with humanity, animals, and atmosphere, the alien immune system would be compromised within a mater of seconds.

Everything on Earth shares a genetic marker, which makes it all function as a massive organism. Unless aliens can change their entire DNA, there is no way they could survive once in contact with this planet.

Not necessarily so. What if an alien life form was, say, silicon based? Or completely mechanized/electronic (or something in that realm beyond our knowledge)? It likely wouldn't be susceptible to earth-based microbes.

Also, I imagine any species advanced enough for interstellar travel would also have made great strides in biology and biochemistry, which would provide means of protection again "alien" pathogens.

In addition, visiting ETs might just wear space suits of some sort to protect themselves, and they would likely deal with terrestrial abductees with protective suits and sterilizing protocols to protect their ship.

That said, I'm purdee skeptical about abduction cases; however, your argument for why they couldn't occur isn't very compelling. Your point, however, does hold merit for the fact that most ET sightings do not have the visitors wearing full body suits, including a helmet. Unless an alien critter could pop some pill to make it "magically" be able to breath our atmosphere and deal with airborne pathogens, it would seem that a space suit would be necessary. Which makes such cases suspect.

The reverse problem could, however, be a big issue: perhaps aliens would introduce robust alien pathogens that would cause epidemics here on earth. That might even be a reason why ETs -- if they do visit this planet -- don't generally rub elbows with its inhabitants.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
They might not be here but youd have to be an idiot to say there arent any.

Theres billions upon billions of planets and all logic points to life being out there.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

Who has said in this or any other thread that there is not life elsewhere in the universe -- or even in the Milky Way galaxy? This seems to be an argument put forward, often, against those skeptical of ET visitation of Earth, even though such skeptics just about never make the claim that we are the only life or even sentient life in the universe.

That said, just because there are billions of stars (perhaps 100 billion) in our galaxy, it doesn't mean that a high percentage of them have planets supporting life. First off, the vast majority of the stars are in the central cloud; these are so close that zone is awash in radiation, so only stars outside of this zone have any chance for harboring life. Then one needs a planet with a magnetic field and likely one with oxygen, and at a distance from its sun such that water is in liquid form. Then it helps to have outlying gas giants to suck up most of the objects flying into the solar system. Also, a lot of star systems are binary or trinary, which are believed to cause unstable orbits for lesser bodies in the system; these systems wouldn't likely have planets that could support life.

So, of those 100 billion stars in our galaxy, I wouldn't be surprised if only one in a hundred -- or even less -- could support life. So that's still around one billion, which is an awful lot, I admit, but a very small percentage of these are likely to have advanced civilizations, particularly those capable of interstellar travel -- if such travel is even possible. Also consider the fact that civilizations fall and species die out. Then there are always cataclysmic disasters that might snuff life out or set it back. Thus the number of possible starfaring ET civilizations in our galaxy gets whittled down some more. Granted, there are all the other galaxies to consider too; however, intergalactic travel is even less likely and the chance that any such denizens would ever take notice of Sol and its blue planet is very unlikely.

The bottom line: yes, there must be some advanced civilizations in our galaxy, but there are probably fewer of them than one might infer from the number of stars in the galaxy. So the argument that "there are 100 billion stars in our galaxy, and there has to be life on a significant portion of them, and so we have inevitably been visited" doesn't necessarily follow. I certainly don't dismiss the possibility, but the likelihood isn't as overwhelming as the number of stars might suggest to some.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I want to insert my input.

Aliens are mostly etheric beings which means they do not exists in the same plane as we do.

Plane of existence are material world such as ours, energy world such as the aliens and spirits world and at the top of it all consciousness world .

So remember that all levels of energies are one thing but vibrating in different frequencies.
1) Consciousness
2) Energy (electromagnetic energy = etheric energy)
3) Matter

We exists in #3. Most aliens exist in #2.

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Hey OP, you should try to convince the abductees about their experiences then.

I bet you will have some problems with that...

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by X2012PORTAL

How do you know that most aliens exist in the energy plane? And how do you know there are these three distinct planes of existence? Furthermore, how do you know there aren't others and that you might be wrong about #1 (consciousness)?

Bold assertions without any corroborating evidence.

posted on Jul, 4 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
reply to post by X2012PORTAL

How do you know that most aliens exist in the energy plane? And how do you know there are these three distinct planes of existence? Furthermore, how do you know there aren't others and that you might be wrong about #1 (consciousness)?

Bold assertions without any corroborating evidence.

OK good question. Let me bring you some source.
According to taoism which is the religion/philosophy of Qi/Chi kung, energy planes are divided into three levels.
matter, energy, and consciousness
LINK

You can google for more information of taoism and how they see the universe.

How do I know that most aliens exist in #2? Well I have had many experiences with spirits. Each spirits have their characterictics but they cannot be seen unless you are trained in mysticsm.

Most Aliens encounter that I have read are similar to an experience with spirits therefore I am assuming they are from #2.

Since all levels of energy are the same one can materialize objects from other planes etc. The model that I explained to you is the fundamental understanding of energy manipulation.

edit on 4-7-2011 by X2012PORTAL because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2011 by X2012PORTAL because: LINK problems

edit on 4-7-2011 by X2012PORTAL because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join