It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China’s Military Threatens America: ‘We Will Hurt You’.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

Why is it American's seem to lack a fundamental understand of strategic warfare tactics they thought up in the first place, after copying them off the Russians?

Why do people think they need to do anything but rock up on either US coast and fire a full spread of nukes at the cities with the highest population density?

This is why nobody wants to fight anymore. It's not that they think they can't beat the USA. It's that nobody can win.

I don't even know how anyone can downplay the carnage a dozen or so 250kt warheads impacting Major US cities would cause.

This war would be so devastating for both sides and the rest of the world that it will probably never happen.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
People think in terms of current political situations and draw conclusions that China has no need to wage a war with anyone because it is in such a powerful economic and political position. However, we need to understand the real financial situation prevalent in the economies of the western hemisphere. The sovereign debt of USA and some other European countries is in trillions of dollars and currently the printing press is on a overdrive. However, if a Greece like situation unfolds in major western economies like USA(which is highly probable), we could see unprecedented austerity measures and protectionist trade policies. In such a scenario, the market for Chinese exports would be affected. This will have a direct impact on the Chinese economy although they have a big domestic economy of their own. If the Chinese economy gets impacted, then the government in Beijing might try something to distract the attention of population and thereby quell any probable social unrest that might unfold.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I've been reading this thred and came against something weird, all americans "ego's" are: "china can't come to us, we have to go there" "we spend more than anyone in the world in military" "we will unite and enemy is screwed" yadda yadda :S get a grip.

China's holding you almoust by the balls by money for starters.

last time i read about china's military it said they could pull ~200,000,000 troops
Go figure.

And have to add to the point that china can't go to yanks, others have ships too, not only americans.

I dont want to make any hate here, just dont be so arrogant with what you type

Nobody wants war, except those who profit from it... mmm who.. i'll go look -->

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

What many don't understand is the concept of economic warfare. Just because they're wearing suits and firing salvo's of toxic debt at eachothers banks and currencies doesn't mean what they do isn't just as devastating as an actual military attack could be.

That war is already being fought as we speak. And I'm afraid my own country might be one of the next victims of an enraged EU counter attack.

"Max talks to Cedric de Serigny of the School of Economic Warfare in Paris about rating agencies and financial terrorism."

Economic warfare is the term for economic policies followed as a part of military operations during wartime.

The purpose of economic warfare is to capture critical economic resources so that the military can operate at full efficiency and/or deprive the enemy forces of those resources so that they cannot fight the war properly.

The concept of economic warfare is most applicable to conflict between nation states, especially in times of total war - which involves not only the armed forces of a nation, but mobilization of the nation's entire economy towards the war effort. In such a situation, causing damage to the economy of the enemy directly damages the enemy's ability to fight the war.

Wikipedia

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
i doubt china would ever attack america, these speech by the chinese are just chest thumping, and lets face it if china were to attack the usa. tibet, xinjiang and taiwan would probably use that to declare independence. most of south america and europe would stop trade with china, they would have big a famine on their hands and the life most young chinese are used to now would come to a halt.

yes china has been gathering more and more power, but they have build a very delicate eco system thats dependent on alot of other countries, unless they can master cold fusion, teleportation and replicators in 10 years their dream of going hand to hand with the USA and her allies is merely a fantasy, but one can dream.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by T0XiK]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I thought china had the new Sunburst missiles that could destroy our navy in minutes? Anyway, i notice everyone sayin to bring it seems to think that WW3 or any war in this day and age between major global powers would resemble WW2... except with cellphones and tivo... no, they wouldnt have to get all their troops over here in order to hurt us.. there are weapons that exist that the governments dont want us to know about and so we dont know about most of them. can we agree on that? that governments keep secrets? i hope so... ok now moving on... in todays day and age we have what is considered "pretty amazing technology" and thats just what we know about. you see, after nukes were invented, all the militaries in the world did not pack away the drawing boards and "call it good"... no no no, in fact, i have a sneaky suspicion that they may even be researching for more advanced weapons... RIGHT NOW. as we live and speak... so what i am getting at here is that... *psst* *hey you...* *there can be weapons today that can destroy and kill people without even having to pack up thousands of soldiers with guns and transport them halfway across the world* yeah crazy, i kno... i mean, who woulda thought that we could fly a rover to mars AND be able to think of other ways to "hurt" besides with machineguns and grenades and whatnot.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
When the attack is for resources you can throw your ancient -must read tactics out the window.

This is the present not the past and the chessboard is brand new.

So are the pieces.

One decisive first strike with global intent and effect.

Forget the names of the countries hit in the initial attack,they dont matter politically,this is a resource war,A GLOBAL RESOURCE WAR----EVERYONE IS THE ENEMY.

This will not be done in stages as battles in the past were waged,this isnt about politics,it is about eating and survival.

The expectation of mass as in billions of casualties is OBVIOUS AND ACCOUNTED FOR.

China simply hopes that things calm down after the strike,either way they must pull the pin.

I think the real problem is that the pot smoking hippies have outfoxed the ancient wisdom,because you see China has been wedged into excatly the position ,the only position that could expose their achillies heel.

The world has always thought that China would always be willing to make a sacrifice of millions and millions of soldiers to win a great war by attrition,well welcome to baby-boomer world,here you have been lured into a mexican standoff,and guess what---there is no backing out.

You see,the boomers will also WILLINGLY SACRIFICE THEMSELVES--we grew up watching kamikases and soldiers jumping on grenades to save their buddies,its our mentality,China underestimated the power of hollywood and great dreams.

You see,if you really look closely,its not China who will benefit from a war,its all the minority cultures FUTURE GENERATIONS OF CHILDREN who will end up on a desolate,BUT LEVEL PLAYING FIELD.

The Americans probably have enough resources off planet to sit back and just watch the fireworks,then ride in and clean up.

You should have read the Three little Pigs,or Goldilocks and the Three Bears,really THINK ABOUT THE LESSONS IN THOSE BOOKS.Then understand why I make fun of ancient chineese military dogma.

We were brought up on these types of proactive dynamics,we arent waiting for China to do anything ,we have been leading the bull by the nose for a long time,but it is time to let him go.

america has global leadership aspirations,not global domination,thats Chinas fatal error,they dont realise times have changed,they ought to make our story books standard military reading so they can begin to understand us and why they need to disarm and become part of the team.

we dont wanna fight and we are really good at sharing.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by one4all]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
China has been around 5000 years roughly
The USofA has been around 250 years roughly
I dunno nothing succeeds like success
say
remember when china was going communst and the united states sold massive amounts of arms to both sides and then wouldn't ship the bullets to the nationalist forces that they paid for, and as a result the communist regime that was resopnsible for 120 million deaths of its own people
got into power.
Saber rattling just saber rattling Chaiman Mao loved you guys
you guys loved chairman Mao

here is one of the guys who owns your central bank:

Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution, it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated administration, but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose. The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history."

---David Rockefeller, statement about Mao Tse-tung in The New York Times, August 10, 1973

[edit on 17-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone Reefer
I live In Canada so I wouldnt want a US -vs- China war. way to close to home.
I have read a lot of posts by others regarding the fact that the US owes China trillions of dollars...So I have to ask. and I hope someone can help to answer this question. What happens If one country owes another country money like China and the USA as an example....and the country says "oh were sorry..were not going to pay you back. and infact we feel we dont owe you squat!!" what happens?? who polices such a thing?? who do they call to complain or to collect on the debt??

just curious

Very simply they sell the debt to the highest bidder and the new owner tries to collect.

A collection agency will pick it up at a bargain and call the White House at dinner time and in the middle of the night with threats unless the debt is paid.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by slane69]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Money and economic posturing and positioning mean nothing,nada,zip,zero,this is a global move for resources.

We cant look in conventional areas for impending signs of a strike either.

Stockpiling of resources is not effictive,NOT.

China has massive manpower they can move AFTER a strike so as long as they can buy and amass huge "supply depots"under their control globally,they will be unilaterally able to support themselves even AMONGST THE CAOS OF A FIRST STRIKE SCENARIO.

This step is already accomplished.

I seriously hope that American and Canadian and British and Russian and EU forces monitor and target foriegn Chineese assets so they can schedule them for immediate appropriation or destruction NO MATTER WHERE IN THE WORLD THEY ARE LOCATED.

These are supply depots,military assets.

A scorched earth policy is the only answer but that is why it will be a global nuclear series of strikes,to create enough damage to discourage anything heroic like a scorched earth policy.

China doesnt really care who does what anymore,that Russian and Japanese shield that was erected with the naval support in SF wont stop them for long,it just forces those two countries to step forward first and show their colours.

I do believe that the ground battle after the strike will be monumental in humanities history.

As a Canadian I say bring it on,I know you have to make a move so just bring it,My country will have to think on its feet in a conflict with China so any time is a good time for us to engage with our allies.

I wonder if China has heard of the Kraken,the undersea hunter killer naval ordinance deployed IN EVERY MAJOR OCEAN ,a system designed to be what the joint British,US,and Canadian developers call a full bloom deployment system designed to destroy ALL TECHNOLOGY IN OR ON OR ABOVE THE WATERS.

We will sacrifice ALL WATER TRAVEL AND STARVE CHINA TO DEATH WHILE WE USE OUR AIR SUPERIORITY TO DISMANTLE THEM.

A nautical scorched earth policy.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by one4all]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Thank you for all those comments. And to think, Americans wonder why nobody likes them?!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Gotta say ,I know what a thunk it makes in your tummies when I say the words NAUTICAL SCORCHED EARTH POLICY,because I am 100% sure less than 2000 humans know about it,or I guess it used to be 2000.

I am really surprised no one is whelping for information.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
China does not have to attack us with its supposal 200,000,000 man army... No one has to invade us to truly hurt us... Truth is the US's weak link is an EMP attack. Please read "One Second After", very insightful book! First of all this 200 mil man army is not realistic, that's assuming they armed every chinese person within 18-35, these people have most likely never even held a firearm let alone shot one! American civilians have over 200 million registered firearms and an estimated 100+mil unregistered. If you add the fact they have no means of getting these armed factory workers near our shores even if we invited them.... A couple stealth bombers would reduce this 200mil man army in half in a couple days or less.... The Chinese have a very big problem militarily speaking, they have a high percentage of casualties per bomb dropped by us ratio! Having pointed out the obvious, back to our weak link. Three strategically launched (east coast,pacific coast,GOM) nuclear warheads detonated at 130k ft over the mid west would truly cause us problems... The Chinese are probably the most capable country to launch such a covert attack. my 2cents....

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

www.colorado.edu...

This is the only even remotely relevant info I could find, and it's only for an AUV, no milltary dimension at all. Are you saying that you know of an ordnance delivery system that has been deployed in every ocean, developed by three countries, yet only you and 2,000 others know about it?

None of the industry or defence analysts know about it, but you do. Why?

How is it possible for such a system to be developed, approved, costed and deployed by less than 2,000 people?

I'm extremely skeptical.

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The secret is out.

So lets not worry about a mass invasion,BY ANYONE,once the UN overcomes the media blackout and allows the world to recognise their resolute support of a unilateral humanitarian motion to render the worlds oceans and seas safe-havens for all commerce and travel freely and safely,OR NO TRAVEL AT ALL FOR ANYONE,then the world can rest easy.

Imagine what a school of squid one hundred thousand strong could accomplish by working together as a co-operative functioning entity.

Imagine a thousand of these 'schools"and you will understand that WE HAVE ALL BEEN SCHOOLED.

now imagine the same number of seed "pods"sitting waiting to join the school when the schools numbers deplete and they are needed,MILLIONS OF SEEDS.

The oceans remain under quaranteen until the proper action is initiated to stop the schools of the Kraken.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This is really happening and the American people need to know about it. Please check this article out on Don’s Forum:

donsforum.com...

We need serious war correspondents to go into Mexico’s northern deserts and bring back proof. Where is the media on this? Read James C’s article. It starts with an in-depth analysis of our situation in Afghanistan (pointing out that the cream of our military is landlocked there) while a very serious threat to our freedom masses on the southern border. Why do our leaders refuse to do a thing about this? Perhaps, they are counting on what’s coming…

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Maybe Ive missed it, but I saw no one mention EMPs. Lets say Im the military commander of China. This is simple. 7 nuclear devices simultaneously detonated in the upper atmosphere above ( to produce the desired EMP) 7 key cities in the US will cripple the US. No fall out. Boots on the ground and conventional weapons would take us.

Then again, one may not be able to strike first if they are already being set up.

I dont want war... the scorched earth policy is what Im fond of.. its quicker.... but who really wants it. This drawn out playing in the middle east and elsewhere is getting old.. and we're losing people for nothing. I DO doubt china has any current interest in an actual war. Many reasons... but minor dabbling like we are doing in the middle east isnt out of the question.... IE cyber attack and the like. Crippling, but its not an all or nothing war. We sure have tossed the word "war" around enough to have lost its meaning...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonwilson
China cannot project power. They could have the largest military in the world, and they still could not touch the US, as they have no way to move their troops and equipment over the sea.

Do you know how many shiploads of goods come from China daily? Load up a few battalions, and poof, they're here.

But in reality? China doesn't need a traditional or conventional military battle to bring America to it's knees. They have our DoD hardware and software and even plans for our weaponry...thanks to the treasonous defense contractors and inbred MIC. They have technology that can both jam our military satellites and shoot them and our communications satellites down.

And for over 10 years they've been shipping us electronics that could well have chips in them triggerable by their satellites, thus shutting down our communications even further.

Hell, they could bring us down by simply not shipping batteries to us.

Unrestricted Warfare...a very interesting read.

[edit on 7/9/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hate to say it, but I would love to see the American military get their asses handed to them.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by typwar
Hate to say it, but I would love to see the American military get their asses handed to them.

And why is that? ( try not using the bloated greedy American fairy tale as we citizens are not our government) Give me one good and rational reason why any decnet human being of any country would desire to see a country that they are likely tied to fail. Besides suicidal tendencies.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join