It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China’s Military Threatens America: ‘We Will Hurt You’.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
The one on the right almost made me piss my pants.

Have you looked at Tena pants for that

Seriously tho, I noticed in your post you mentioned China as the new USSR in a new cold war, but I think the opposite, China AND Russia in a continuing cold war that didn't really come to a conclusion.

I remember my lurking days back in 2004 and there were threads back then regarding joint Russia / China military exercises, and how in WWIII these will be the enemy, and there was a lot of hype around Putin and the fact the cold war never really ended - the US / Russia spy incident is an illustration of the fact that the old rivalries still run deep.

Piss your pants indeed, in fear IMO

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0XiK
i doubt china would ever attack america, these speech by the chinese are just chest thumping, and lets face it if china were to attack the usa. tibet, xinjiang and taiwan would probably use that to declare independence. most of south america and europe would stop trade with china, they would have big a famine on their hands and the life most young chinese are used to now would come to a halt.

yes china has been gathering more and more power, but they have build a very delicate eco system thats dependent on alot of other countries, unless they can master cold fusion, teleportation and replicators in 10 years their dream of going hand to hand with the USA and her allies is merely a fantasy, but one can dream.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by T0XiK]

their land army alone is 1m soldiers
they would really kick our arse if they wanted!
there is no question china would win by miles!

<< 4  5  6   >>

join