It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks Founder Has Massacre Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+53 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

WikiLeaks Founder Has Massacre Video

w ww.thedailybeast.com

After several days underground, the founder of the secretive website WikiLeaks has gone public to disclose that he is preparing to release a classified Pentagon video of a U.S. airstrike in Afghanistan last year that left as many as 140 civilians dead, most of them children and teenagers.

While denying again that WikiLeaks has the State Department cables, Assange acknowledges in the email today that he is in custody of the May 2009 video that shows the airstrike on the Afghan village of Garan
(visit the link for the full news article)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
A massacre of civilians?
I'm not sure what to think of this

“Mr. Manning allegedly also sent us 260,000 classified US Department cables, reporting on the actions of US Embassy’s [sic] engaging in abusive actions all over the world. We have denied the allegation, but the US government is acting as if the allegation is true and we do have a lot of other material that exposes human rights abuses by the United States government.” Assange does not reveal exactly what that other material might be.

If this is true this will end up being HUGE
Even bigger thant he wikileaks of collateral damage.

That would be nothing compared to this

This guy is literally risking his life

w ww.thedailybeast.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The statistics on The everyday war people see in Iraq and Afghan Civilian casualties are around 98%.

Or something of that absurdity.

The other wars, Famine, pestilence, and economic war can be much more ruthless.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
If true, this is gonna be big.
But will it change anything in the end?
I doubt it.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Any idea when it's supposed to be released?

+29 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
They will probably say he committed suicide with two gunshot wounds to the head.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I think they just need to leave him alone and fly straight.

I think....that would...really...be their best course of action.

If they kill him, there's no telling what some little insignificant nobody might have on their computer ready and waiting to upload.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by America?

I think they will find that he died from water boarding himself while bound and gagged with two bullet holes in his head.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Wow, this guy is one brave mofugga! TPTB are going to be hunting him down(if they aren't already) with every resource they have, he's actually pretty screwed.

If true it wouldn't surprise me one bit that US soldiers would do something like that. Allthough the soldiers carrying out these missions probably have no idea that theyre bombing innocents.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Yea , and the gun will be found 20-30 feet from his body , and it will be shown that he was right-handed but shot himself with his left-hand .

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
If he has those cables, and releases them, it WILL be the biggest news in US history. These videos are nothing but confirmation of what we already know is going on. The cables on foreign policy will destroy foreign relations for the US and other nations. We NEED those cables. Of course it is disgusting and devastating about these videos that will be released, but it wont affect or change anything unfortunately. S&F

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
To everyone who says this will be big news, think again. If this guy is still alive and breathing than "they" are well aware of what is in the video, and are allowing him to expose it.

Do you honestly believe for a single second the MSM will ever turn on the United States Military? Please, it's more likely that Aliens land on the White House's front lawn.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The guy is too popular to go out with a couple of bullets in the head. He'll be dead of cancer within the next few years. One way or another, they'll sicken him to death.

All I gotta say is: BALLS OF STEEL !!

We need more REAL men like this in the world.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by theregonnakillme

I think they will find that he died from water boarding himself while bound and gagged with two bullet holes in his head.

Hahahaha TPTB can't even get hold of the Gary McKinnon hacker after 10 years, never mind actually doing a proper days work and hunting down the wikileaks founder. The CIA are losers who are too stupid to realise that killing 99% civilians produces more of the enemy, and so your own eventual downfall.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
releasing it is a good thing.
My Lai was the starting point of ending the Vietnam war.... things like this will be very important when it comes to ended this mess we created for corporate greed.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Oh my!

This is going to be a very eventful next few weeks!

I know this sounds bad, but we need this kind of thing so the people who are in disbelief can find out what is actually going on!

And that dude has massive cajones

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Come on ! It is horrible but not "history making stuff" !

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm starting to think it may be WikiLeaks that could bring about a revolution or massive uprising, or even a global event. I don't want to go too far, but maybe they will expose something in 2012.

We can only wait and see.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

American officials have acknowledged in the past that they are concerned about the release of the Garani video, fearing that it could undermine public support for the American military campaign in Afghanistan both in that country and in the United States. Pentagon officials were outraged by WikiLeaks’ release of the Baghdad video this spring.

Assange is starting to remind me of one Eugene Debbs, who, after America's disputed involvement in WW1, spoke out against the War outside a jail to a street audience.

'They tell us that we live in a great free republic; that our institutions are democratic; that we are a free and self-govering people. That is too much even for a joke ... Wars throughout history have been waged for conquest and plunder ... And that is war in a nutshell. The masterclass have always declared the wars.; the subject class has always fought the battles ...'

According to Howard Zinn writing in 'A People's History of the Unitd States', (1980:358). Debs was immediately arrested for violating the Espionage Act and sentenced to 32 months. The reason? There were draft-age youths in his audience, and his words would ''obstruct the recruiting or enlistment service''.
This was June 1918!
Espionage Act of 1917 (and it's uses)

I thnk they will either try him under national security concerns or, coincidently have some form of military-style jinguoist band / march etc as an attempt to offset the release date of the video.

Either way, certain circles are appearing to get nervous at what could be an anti-establishment movement rising from the past! This one uses the internet for it's flyers!!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Yeah they've been mentioning this for months.

If Assange does get killed, it would not harm Wikileaks. I'm not saying that losing him wouldn't be a bad thing, but who knows how many people are operating Wikileaks behind closed doors who never go public?

Looking forward to the release of the video, the more of this stuff that gets out the less support there will be for these illegal occupations.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join