It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outgunned and Outmanned by Armed Military Cartel Video Footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Night vision cameras have photographed military armed cartel members delivering drugs to vehicles along Highway 8 in Arizona.

www.youtube.com...

The area , once an area for family hiking and off road vehicles has government signs warning residents of the drug and human smugglers...

"We are three counties deep. How is it that you see pictures like these, not American with semi and fully automatic rifles. How is that okay?" asked Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu.

Babeu said he no longer has control over parts of his county.

"We are outgunned, we are out manned and we don't have the resources here locally to fight this," he said at a Friday news conference.

www.abc15.com...

Obama's promise for 1200 troops to be spread out along the border is too little too late.

Calls for Help! President Obama Protect Americas Citizens!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
"HELP WE NEED TROOPS HERE, WE NEED TROOPS THERE!!" Thats how martial law is going to sweep our country, there's the thief in the night. Pretty soon people are gonna find a reason for troops needed everywhere, then wake up one day, and say gee, what kind of country are we living in now? This is probably how it will happen people, little by little but quickly.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
There's a difference between asking for troops to be "everywhere" versus asking the US military to step in and protect American citizens from trespassers and criminals and murderers that are forcibly crossing our borders and harming/killing/robbing citizens of this country!

We are not asking the military to protect us against our own citizens. We need the military to secure our borders which I believe is one of their jobs anyway?!

If you can't protect your border, you can protect nothing.

Once they gain a foothold, just as this Sheriff is saying, you've already lost the battle and are faced with possibly losing the war. Once they are here in large numbers, completely armed, and not at all required to follow our laws -- they are not US citizens, they are illegal immigrants -- it very quickly balloons which is exactly what is going on in these counties.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Perhaps you are right there, and believe me I am no fan of marital law.
Many of us have seen this coming....Pentagon wants 400,000 DomesitcTroops

I am not advocating National Gaurd takeover. Clearly something must be done. It is possible to increase the numbers of The Border Patrol. That in no way would threaten the sovereignty of The States, and it could be a comprehensive solution.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well if we legalized drugs than the cartels would lose their market over night.

And then they would have nothing to gain from all of this BS.

And then maybe we could move on into the future without these murders and violence.

Oh who am I kidding.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Asking the president for help is ridiculous.

This is what the national guard is supposed to be for, under the control of the AZ governor.

If Obama did order federally controlled troops to engage in police actions, he would be in violation of Posse Comitatus.

-

Of course, all of this is ridiculous since all of it is created by our federal criminal government outlawing drugs.

If they legalized drugs, reputable US companies would make them and the profits would be taxed. No illegal drugs means no armed criminal gangs shooting at US citizens.

The criminal government has created this situation, asking for their help in solving it is ridiculous.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Yeah, what on earth are these people thinking...crying out for help from the Feds? How ridiculous to expect that The President would do his job, there are more important things to be doing now like stroking Goldman Sachs back, and creating more "councils".

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Alright, I'll bite. We need to station NGU's all along the Mexico border. Furthermore, our border fence is a joke. Here's what we need in our country to protect ourselves, in my opinion.

Arizona-Type Immigration Bills Through-Out The Entire Country

National Guard Units Deployed Along The Border (Homeland Security)

Better Border Fence (see image below)

**I AM ENRAGED THAT PART OF OUR COUNTRY IS NOW CLOSED TO US, AS CITIZENS! ALL BECAUSE OF CRIME COMING FROM MEXICO! I DEMAND, AS A CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY, IMMEDIATE AND UNFLINCHING ACTION BY OUR CONGRESS AND SENATE TO RESOLVE THIS!**

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Rofl, I bet if they managed to get just a little closer, they'd see "CIA" painted on the sides of some of the vehicles. And that's partially why the problem will never be solved, too much blood money involved.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by mnemeth1

Yeah, what on earth are these people thinking...crying out for help from the Feds? How ridiculous to expect that The President would do his job, there are more important things to be doing now like stroking Goldman Sachs back, and creating more "councils".

The president can do his job by sending all the national guard troops home from Afghanistan so the state governors would have them at their disposal.

The president could also do his job by demanding drugs be legalized which would end the need for troops in the first place.

I'm personally outraged that we have allowed our criminal federal government to get to the point where we now have communist Czars wielding executive power over the American public.

America is doomed.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
When I first came to ATS, the most common thread and discussion was about government take over, and martial law. That was the huge fear, and the biggest conspiracy. People were constantly arguing that the government would find a way to convince the public to let the president order the armed forces to patrol it's streets.

Now, suddenly, it seems these same people are demanding it.

You people are so twisted up in propaganda.

Sending in the "national guard" isn't going to change anything in Arizona, it will only make it worse. The National Guard isn't trained to handle like a domestic task force, like the DEA or the ATF. This situation calls for more than just "uniforms and guns". It's far more critical and delicate than that.

You want to see how the national guard (or any armed force) handles a domestic situation? See Iraq, see Afghanistan. That's how it's handled. You want that in America too? Armed troops, drones, attack helicopters. I kid you not, that is where we will go if this gets authorized.

Increase the border patrol in critical states, increase their funding, better their training. Better benefits, better pay, a higher degree of professionalism.

Troops are not the answer. I spent 6 years in the national guard, spent most of it active, 2 tours in Iraq as well as Louisiana for the Katrina aftermath. Trust me when I say you don't want the National Guard used for domestic policing operations. Trust me on this one.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by SyphonX]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Very likely for some of this I agree. Of course it is not a conspiracy or anything designed to break down the will of the people so that they finally give up.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
When I first came to ATS, the most common thread and discussion was about government take over, and martial law. That was the huge fear, and the biggest conspiracy. People were constantly arguing that the government would find a way to convince the public to let the president order the armed forces to patrol it streets.

Now, suddenly, it seems these same people are demanding it.

You people are so twisted up in propaganda.

There is a time and a place for militarized troops.

One of which is protection from invasion.

Militarized drug cartels are a form of invasion.

Under direction of the Governor (not the Feds), I wouldn't have a problem with troops engaging in BORDER protection (nothing else).

However, this entire fiasco is a creature of our criminal federal government waging war against the American people by outlawing recreational drug use.

Further, if the government wasn't so criminal, they would allow armed militias to respond to this threat.

Armed militias are volunteer forces, which means no tax dollars are spent. The people could police their own land if government allowed them to.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It' almost to the point where stories such as the above make me want to shed any sense of human decency and just turn the first 15 miles of the American side of the border into one, massive kill zone. Bring in the national guard, fine... but they bring their AH-1's with 'em. Air patrols with FLIR imaging... you see someone crossing the border with a gun, you turn that three barrel 20mm loose on 'em and don't stop until there's nothing but red mist where they stood. There's your damn border security.

God this issue gets worse every day...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

I'm with you on that. I hate to say it but I'm willing to sacrifice part of our soil to handle this immigration issue. I further believe if we give up 15 miles in-land, then Mexico should do the same. 30 miles total. Modeled after the DMZ zone between the two Korea's.

As for the ranchers who live on the border, give them authority to use lethal force. No discussion. No debate. You see an illegal, you can kill them.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by The Theorist]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The Theorist

**I AM ENRAGED THAT PART OF OUR COUNTRY IS NOW CLOSED TO US, AS CITIZENS! ALL BECAUSE OF CRIME COMING FROM MEXICO! I DEMAND, AS A CITIZEN OF THIS COUNTRY, IMMEDIATE AND UNFLINCHING ACTION BY OUR CONGRESS AND SENATE TO RESOLVE THIS

Have you ever thought that the violence in Mexico might have never existed if the US wasn't so demanding about its war on drugs?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Theorist
As for the ranchers who live on the border, give them authority to use lethal force. No discussion. No debate. You see an illegal, you can kill them.

How exactly do you see an illegal? Do you approach them, ask for their papers, and once they don't produce said papers, you "kill them"?

Oh that's right, you mean.. "When you see a Mexican, kill them." Okay I get it.

These posts are starting to bring ATS to it's knees in the shame department.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I blame our Government for this, as well. I'm not getting into a drug debate on ATS, though. It's just not safe.

Still, there is absolutely no reason why we can't control our border. That is the BASIC JOB of the Federal Government. They can't even do it.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

My last name is Sanchez. Just letting you know.

It's not too difficult to 'spot' an illegal crossing into the United States. They're walking from the direction of Mexico, and not through proper crossings.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by The Theorist]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Have you ever thought that the American people who have nothing to do with the war on drugs don't give a damn and just want their friggin' border shored up?

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Legion2112]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join