It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pentagon Wants Authority to Post Almost 400,000 Military Personnel in U.S

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The Pentagon Wants Authority to Post Almost 400,000 Military Personnel in U.S

www.progressive.org

The Pentagon has approached Congress to grant the Secretary of Defense the authority to post almost 400,000 military personnel throughout the United States in times of emergency or a major disaster.

This request has already occasioned a dispute with the nation’s governors. And it raises the prospect of U.S. military personnel patrolling the streets of the United States, in conflict with the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878.

In June, the U.S. Northern Command distributed a “Congressional Fact Sheet” entitled “Legislative Proposal for Activation of Federal Reserve Forces for Disasters.�
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Martial Law Plans, The Military & The H1N1 Vaccination
Pentagon, Governors Face Off Over Military Reserve
Homeland Security, Defense Departments Plan Domestic Operations?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
All hear that? 400,000 personnel posted here in the United States? What on earth for?

If this does not send off the alram bells, what will it take?

This is obviously a plan to use these military personnel for some type of law enforcement!

This pretty much wraps it up. Last week CNN reported that the Pentagon has made plans to deploy troops to assist law enforcement in the H1N1 outbreak...and the "proposal" is waiting on DOD Secretary Gates for approval.

This breaking news article states that The Pentagon and the DHS have already contacted law enforcement agencies about the "interest" in using the military during "emergencies".

www.progressive.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 13-8-2009 by burntheships]

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Star, and flag.

Funny they've been doing this for some time. Just on a small test scale.

The thing I'd see as being very deviant is We in the USA don't have 400k soldiers to spare.

So, to myself, this looks like the implementation of UN troops. I'm totally serious for a long time I've learned the phonetics for hello, yes, no in a couple other languages.

People really need to wake up; our government has been hyjacked, and we are looking at what amounts to a rogue piracy.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
There must be an ELF wave being transmitted through HAARP and Cell Towers blocking our collective conscious from awareness of the implications of these developments.

400,000 military troops to be used on the continental states for law enforcement backup in times of emergency or natural disaster? What on earth is going on...

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

"Emergencies" includes more than 'disasters.' They want authority to respond to "terrorism' as well. And we all know who DHS considers to be terrorists, right?

When they tried this under Bush, for 2009 appropriations, the bill got shot down in committee. Now, Obama and his Congress SUPPORT the funding and authorization!

Pentagon requests emergency powers to deploy within states

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is getting real, people.

DHS has its terrorist Id. list, Obama is asking for names of dissenters. Coincidence?

deny ignorance.

jw

[edit on 13-8-2009 by jdub297]

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

TEOTWAWKI is whats going on.........

I also believe 400,000 foriegn troops will be activated or already here(US)

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

You asked :
400,000 personnel posted here in the United States? What on earth for?

Just guessing, but it may have something to with this -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f1004ab43ae.jpg[/atsimg]
Source : ATSmedia

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

What on Earth is going on??? You can only hide an Elephant for so long. Eventually the neighbors are going to see it, smell it, and fully be able recognize those piles in your yard aren't manure you had delivered.

I think the NWO is moving into the next phase after stagnation. I think we are, and will be seeing an increased level of pressure; which before now was unimaginable.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If the scenario plays out as we are prone to fear it will. What will the media and the clergy be doing?

Telling us about how we must render unto Ceasar that which is his, and showing us pictures of heroic troops herding people into 'special locations' where their safety can be assured?

I must admit, it is hard to imagine the point at which the people of the United States must rely on a professional military force to do what we pay taxes for so our police and emergency services personnel can function.

Have all the Governor's of the land been under-staffing the security of their citizens all this time? Do we really need troops with assault weapons and combat gear to 'help' those in need?

I suppose since I can't find more than 1 in 100 teenagers who even know what Posse Comitatus is, it won't matter - especially since they might get the chance to be armed and 'cool' as a member of some community service program....

I won't be so pessimistic as to say it IS going to happen, but I refuse to be the naively trusting sheep who doesn't see that this trend leaves us vulnerable to the worst kind of oppression.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
www.goarmy.com...

That's the link to just one of the "internment" openings.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hmmmm.....well, dust off your John Titor website and book~! Is Martial Law coming to America?

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
Star, and flag.

Funny they've been doing this for some time. Just on a small test scale.

The thing I'd see as being very deviant is We in the USA don't have 400k soldiers to spare.

So, to myself, this looks like the implementation of UN troops. I'm totally serious for a long time I've learned the phonetics for hello, yes, no in a couple other languages.

People really need to wake up; our government has been hyjacked, and we are looking at what amounts to a rogue piracy.

Agreed! And why do you think they want to use foreign UN troops....I'll tell you, do you think Fran from Germany really gives a rat's a s s about putting a bullet through Joe American Schmoe? Hell no he doesn't.

It sure conveniently drops the moral factor when you think about it.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yes...so you all see this to? I mean they are not all going to just be sitting around here eating meal rations, and playing cards.

Oh...maybe just maybe it has something to do with this too?

This news is coming in fast and furious!

National Guard Takes Over School In Swine Flu “Vaccine Riot” Drill
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Scary times we live in. TPTB are making their moves and getting ready.
Its only a matter of time before all of this comes to a head.

The differences are too big on all sides ,and all sides will not budge. Force will be imposed eventually for the greater good. Whatever that is/will be.

To quote Training day.. "This ain't checkers, This is Chess."

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

I'm absolutely serious about learning foreign language pleasantries. The troops coming in will be human as well. I am of the belief that if we can show them some humility, or show them we are people too, then things may go better..

They are cannon fodder, or useless eater's as the rest of us are. They are meant for eventual extermination as well. Currently they are needed, and fed countless lies toward the intended target. We must all help break that cycle.

HATE NO ONE, BUT THE ELITE; WHO TRULY ARE THE MINORITY PARASITE.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Call me crazy...but the governors objecting to this...
I see as a win for us!

In my opinion...it would be much better to have this controlled at
State levels than for it to escalate to a Federal Level.

Then...maybe at least we could keep out the foreign troops?

Am I grasping at straws? What about the Posse Comitatus Act?
How can they violate that?

[edit on 13-8-2009 by burntheships]

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
First let me say I am so opposed to this it is not funny. The U.S. Military has no constitutional role in civilian affairs domestically nor should it ever be granted one.

Second let me say at the rate this government is going, they had better post 4,000,000 troops because this isn't Iraq, and we can and will get rid of tyrants and despots if need be.

I can't speak for everyone out there but the government should be aware that there are at least 55,000,000 real Americans in this country who aren't drinking kool-aid and I 400,000 troops is not going to save the government from the abuses of power if it keeps down this path.

Neither will 4,000,000

Neither will 40,000,000

Americans aren't that stupid. A lot of people who live here and have no idea what the constitution means who have been recently born or raised into the growing Nanny State, sure, they are that dumb. The rest of us aren't.

You can give a 20 year old kid an M-16 all day long, my 45 year old mind will figure out how to beat him without a weapon in hand every time.

The government needs to get real or get gone!

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheFelt

Agreed! And why do you think they want to use foreign UN troops....I'll tell you, do you think Fran from Germany really gives a rat's a s s about putting a bullet through Joe American Schmoe? Hell no he doesn't.

It sure conveniently drops the moral factor when you think about it.

Yea, but that also goes both ways, in fact if I were one of the foreign occupying troops I would be scared #less. They don't know who is going to come around the corner with a gun.

Remember if it comes down to that, people here aren't going to give a rat's butt about them either. They are only 400,000 and if a fire fight breakouts between foreign troops in American citizens, millions will come out of the wood works.

I'm not going to say what I really think though.

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Vaccines(SF) are the key

If mandatory shots are given and taken, how could one fight when so sick.

A cakewalk for a small army.

Hopefully by some miracle this madness stops before it all begins

posted on Aug, 13 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Call me crazy...but the governors objecting to this...
I see as win for us!

In my opinion...it would be much better to have this controlled at
State levels that for it to escalate to a Federal Level.

Then...maybe at least we could keep out the foreign troops?

Am I grasping at straws? What about the Posse Comitatus Act?
How can they violate that?

I hate to say it, but you are right. If we don't fight their sinister plans, and just surrender our Constitution and way of life, they will not bring in Foreign troops to squelch us.
Posse Comitatus? You forget, their 'clique'-cops, lawyers, judges, government, is ABOVE the law. They don't just think so, they really are! The law is only meant for us rabble.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join