It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An email from a "BP Insider" -- Possible Conspiracies Are Numerous

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This is all going exactly as planned. But you have to ask yourself, who planned it, BP, the U.S. Government, or God. I prefer to believe that the prophets were correct (Hopi), and this was foretold to come to pass. We can lay blame and protest and hate, or we can come together and pray for what is right.

The PTB have us focused on negative energy right about now. But positive energy and the truth will set us free.

We need to support one another, to make it through the darkness.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

I have a question for you then? Would you just come out and give your identity if you worked for a large corporation like BP that doesn't have a problem covering up their actions? This man is probably trying to keep his family safe if this is a legit email. BP probably would not have any problem with getting rid of people that may know the truth and who may want to try to get it out to somebody. And the thinking of this man is that he thought he had a better chance of someone on ATS taking his info and looking into it than if he sent it to MSM who would think You may not agree with me, but it is something that should not be overlooked.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Where will your last post be? The other thread? Don't leave us hanging! Don't go!

I will create one last thread, and then my work here is through, there is no more that can be done.

It will be called "Revelation...I regret to inform you."

It will be posted under U.S. political madness in two days, and it will paint the ONLY picture that currently exists.

I am giving you ALL my unconditional love and positive energy. We're embarking on something larger than nation against nation my brothers and sisters. This is it.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I call BS on this one. Everyone here on ATS seems to love this oil spill disaster, as they are coming up with some of the most outlandish conspiracy theories I have heard yet. An insider at BP sent this, haha ya right. This thread is proof that many people on ATS believe anything that they read or see.

WAKE UP

link   
I call BS on this one. Everyone here on ATS seems to love this oil spill disaster, as they are coming up with some of the most outlandish conspiracy theories I have heard yet. An insider at BP sent this, haha ya right. This thread is proof that many people on ATS believe anything that they read or see.

WAKE UP

link   

WAKE UP

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Are we really so hung up on the difference between "marshal" and "martial" law, that we think we can tell if someone is lying or not, depending on how good their spelling is? Surely, you folks are pulling my leg.

I know people with college educations that can hardly spell at all. Some of them are extremely intelligent. I also know people who are extremely uptight about spelling who are complete idiots.

Not to mention that the phrase "martial law" was never on any spelling test I ever took. I've spent so much time on the internet that I only recently realized the phrase "by the bye" isn't spelled "by the by" or "bye the bye." People either get a lot of their information from talking and end up spelling things wrong, or getting their information from reading and pronouncing things wrong. (or on the internet, and end up spelling and pronouncing things wrong
)

This is lazy debunking. Lazy! I'm not saying the email is true. I don't know. But let's not be lazy in our reasoning.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by AmethystSD]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt

WAKE UP

This is the very reason that we are in the mess that we are in.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
A rumor of a call for Martial Law and with Obama in the area today/tomorrow and a speech to the nation tomorrow night - might actually be interesting this time.

I don't know how the Government would be able to justify Martial Law - it can really only be used if there is a complete breakdown of civilian law enforcement services - however I believe the Patriot (yeah, right) Act allows for Martial Law to be declared in times of "severe economic distress". It's pretty vague, by design.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Soon, I will be posting my final thread on ATS,...I'm sorry that this happened and greed won out against us.

"Greed" eh?... just "greed" brought to you by the same folks that brought you "terrorism"... the illusive enemy that we can fight but never beat because it's just a tactic or in this case a behavior... now we can all go crawl in the corner and wait for another wave of unpreventable greed to come and this time wipe out the west coast and guess what.... it was "greed" that "won out against us" again.... and how are the Americans supposed to defend themselves against a behavior? But they can't defend themselves can they because it comes from the same group who brought us "terrorism"... another illusive enemy

I aint buyin this "greed" crap and my "final posting" crap either.... Why do you need to make an announcement about your final post? Is this supposed to give you more credibility? Why not just post a begone?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Evolved! Why do you believe this email? Anyone could make that up! It is even possible that you made the email yourself! We need to start being more critical of stuff like this on here instead of just blindly accepting it because it fits into some of our hypothesis.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
This is all going exactly as planned. But you have to ask yourself, who planned it, BP, the U.S. Government, or God. I prefer to believe that the prophets were correct (Hopi), and this was foretold to come to pass. We can lay blame and protest and hate, or we can come together and pray for what is right.

The PTB have us focused on negative energy right about now. But positive energy and the truth will set us free.

We need to support one another, to make it through the darkness.

Peace.

I wish there were more like you on this forum!

Well said. Perfect. Truth.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

WAKE UP

Some people join ATS to learn truth. You have just joined ATS to add absolutely nothing.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
reply to post by getreadyalready

I'll do better than that I'll put it on my signature.
I actually have over $50k of BP stock and that is just one of my smaller investments.
Since when is owning stock in a company make one disallowed from shredding a HOAX into oblivion?
You should attack my input not me personally.

Where do you work
and do they have any job openings

Smart move buying if it comes back, with the theory of 2 new wells to pay off you may get a big payoff

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
reply to post by manta78

I inherited over $30k BP stock from my grandfather, I bought the $20 k AFTER the incident because it dropped in price considerably and I think it will eventually double my money.

I .

Now, how about you guys put your investments on your signature?
Fair is fair right?

I will add mine shortly

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

What idiot politicians would actually be so greedy and immoral to put a cap on the amount an oil company has to pay if it damages the environment? Oh, that's right, our good old U.S. of A. elected officials.

And let me also say, screw Obama and screw this person who posted this letter. Obama is a pansy-ass and needs to grow a pair! If FDR or Truman were around today, they would knock his teeth out. Obama, do something you SOB!!!!

To the dipstick who wrote this letter, you too need to grow a freakin' pair (if this is true, which I highly doubt) and go directly to the MSM or to Congress!!! You are more concerned with your job than the welfare of this planet? Shame on you, and I hope you fall into the oil plume and drown.

How can everyone be so complacent? How can everyone be so ignorant? How can everyone sleep easy at night knowing that they are habitually destroying our ecosystem?

I wish I could buy a ticket off this rock, because I certainly don't feel like I'm part of the same species.

[edit on 6/14/2010 by pjslug]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

You posted nothing with your last post. I just contributed to the fact that this post has no credibility, this could easily be a troll or someone who is misinformed. Why do you attack me for suggesting that this is just another fake email? I am aloud to think whatever I choose. But apparently you are trying to be some sort of a brain police.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AmethystSD

And course in addition to the reason you mentioned, the analysis on the mispelling of one word fails to take into consideration the idea of dumbing down; i.e. easier to be smart and act dumb than vice versa.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Evolved! Why do you believe this email? Anyone could make that up! It is even possible that you made the email yourself! We need to start being more critical of stuff like this on here instead of just blindly accepting it because it fits into some of our hypothesis.

I don't need to believe THIS email. I need to believe what is right in front of our eyes hiding in plain sight.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Soon, I will be posting my final thread on ATS,...I'm sorry that this happened and greed won out against us.

"Greed" eh?... just "greed" brought to you by the same folks that brought you "terrorism"... the illusive enemy that we can fight but never beat because it's just a tactic or in this case a behavior... now we can all go crawl in the corner and wait for another wave of unpreventable greed to come and this time wipe out the west coast and guess what.... it was "greed" that "won out against us" again.... and how are the Americans supposed to defend themselves against a behavior? But they can't defend themselves can they because it comes from the same group who brought us "terrorism"... another illusive enemy

I aint buyin this "greed" crap and my "final posting" crap either.... Why do you need to make an announcement about your final post? Is this supposed to give you more credibility? Why not just post a begone?

Your opinion of this situation isn't changing the situation itself...is it? You are perfectly welcome to any stance that you choose against me, however, as I stated before, it will be my last thread, and my last post once that thread is made. I don't want you to BUY anything. Buying is the very thing that got us into this mess...and tell me, how many people do you still see buying from BP at their pumps after they created this madness? You can keep your illusion if that's what you need. I am facing reality.

Argue if you choose. I won't respond to you again.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join