It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An email from a "BP Insider" -- Possible Conspiracies Are Numerous

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JauntyFlannigan

Good work!

Thanks for the info.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
It's way bigger that selling shares... GS, BP, Halliburton are mere brigades of a higher order.... This is modern, stealth warfare at its finest

Then it's stealth warfare of the international banker type and the people that will losse are local on the coasts and the worlds populatons in the form of yet another tax.

Tell me who lost money from 9/11 and now check were those that made the most profit came from and then look at Golden-Sacks and you start to see a pattern.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamitrios
I dont know... i dont trust a person who cant spell "martial law".

oops... I made the same mistake..... If it wasn't for spell check I would be the most untrustworthy person on the planet

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Because it was cheap then?
Just Wondering has brought up some serious and good skepticism in my oppinion, actually what he wrote about the email to ATS, were my sentiments almost to the word, while i was reading the mail.
sO im taking his side on this one, plus what has his investment to do with anything?

You have no right whatsoever to ask him why hes doing what with his money, well you have the right, but cant really expect an answer.

If this is a bad joke thisguy who wrote the mail should be bitchslapped unconscious because of making fun of such a grave situation.

Im still not sure if this is the works of an attention whore, or something real (well i tend to the troll option).

Be sceptical

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Dynamitrios]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

I inherited over $30k BP stock from my grandfather, I bought the $20 k AFTER the incident because it dropped in price considerably and I think it will eventually double my money.

getreadyalready,
I try to stay informed on everything going on with this incident because I live in Louisiana and I have all for most of my life. I actually went on a vessel with a skimming crew and worked with them for 2 weeks so that I felt like I was contributing instead of just watching it on TV. I came in when I found out Benzene levels were requiring personnel to wear respirators. I do't want to die trying to help the gulf.

I don't like this email because I think the guy is trolling ATS and I think he is full of crap and it is easy to see that fact.

If his email was more believable I would have looked further into it.

Now, how about you guys put your investments on your signature?
Fair is fair right?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

Skepticism is good, but if you read other posts he is a cheerleader for this disaster. It is not skepticism, it is blind support in spite of facts. This particular email has plenty of room for skepticism, but JW has his own agenda and therefore it is perfectly acceptable to qualify his opinions with that agenda in mind. He joined on May 3rd, just after this disaster happened, and he has been cheerleading the disaster, while buying up stock ever since. Conflict of Interest is apparent, but at least he is forthcoming about it.

My problem is this: If I had $50,000 of investment money, I think BP is a good investment, but I would not try and manipulate people into believing everything is poodles and clouds just to get the stock to go up a little? It is a decent investment on its own merit, and the disaster is a devastating disaster on its own merit. The two should be separated.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

maybe, but at least the guy is from the region, so, who knows ...

the reality is that 90 % of all information on ATS is either BS or bad interpretation, so, I dont really have a problem with this email, at least it gives you another possible perspective

yeah, anyone could have made it ... but I am sure at lot of people working for BP want to share information with the public, so, I wouldnt be surprised to see more of this

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

Its not about that, but you expect a high ranking person with access to very vital and obviously classified info, to be more "educated" and not make such a imo grave grammar mistake. If someone talks to me i can tell by his body language and posture and what and how he talks if he is BSing me.
If someone writes something i can tell by his grammar if he really is the person he claims to be and his conveyed info is credible or not.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I have $160 of SLE (Sara Lee).

I had $2K of Sara Lee and Walgreens, but after some wild fluctuations I sold it the next time it was on the profit side!

Now, if I inherited BP stock, I would certainly keep or add to it, and I think the email could be trolling, but what I really think is that this is a true BP employee, he is privy to some information but not enough for him to understand the whole scenario. I don't think he is an engineer, I think he is a roughneck that has worked his way up to supervisor. I think his grammar, spelling, conclusions are a result of his life experience. I think the email is a true account colored by his personal fears and opinions, and we should take it with a grain of salt. The author of the email is probably on his way back out to a rig, he probably doesn't have access to internet or telephone, and for him martial law is already a reality, but for the Gulf Coast it is a fantasy. How's that?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It's a hoax....It's so obvious.

Of course the cost of the clean-up will certainly be much more than the cost of quickly drilling two holes.

I do think there is a lot more to this oil spill than is being told but silly stories like this just end up discrediting true analysis.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I know everyone loves this post, but I have to call BULLSH*T! Why, because the guy doesn't give a return email "And Im sorry I can't give you my email as I'm concerned for what might happen if this disclosure is traced back to me ", but then tells us he has just been given a new assignment and even tells us what the assignment is!

"My current assignment has been the containment of any information about anything happening here." and then "My new job was to work with the press liais to push back all reporters and noncompany scientists."

If he were truly worried about his identity he would not say what his job was or what project he was working on. It would take all of what an hour to figure out who this guy is, if he really is a whistle blower!

Granted he does not sound like the normal crazies who state, "I have major national secret can't tell you right now, must go do the shopping for my mum, I'll tell you when I get home." however I do get the impression of someone writing that is either thrill seeking or a dis-info agent trying to push us all towards civil unrest.

I truly believe that is what they want, if this is a serious situation then i can not see them refusing assistance from Russia who has dealt with 5 similar situation already. I can see them refusing assistance so that no one fixes the leak until they get what they want though!

If this guy is legit then I offer my sympathies to his family who will be minus one son, husband or father due to his carelessness. If you are going to spill the proverbial beans then offer facts about a situation but NEVER give associated info like "I had access to privileged info, or I worked on this bit of machinery". They will have you strapped to a board breathing water quicker than Bush can do the monkey dance!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
It's a hoax....It's so obvious.

Of course the cost of the clean-up will certainly be much more than the cost of quickly drilling two holes.

I do think there is a lot more to this oil spill than is being told but silly stories like this just end up discrediting true analysis.

The cost of the cleanup is $75M, no more no less. All the rest of the cost comes from a specially designated fund that all oil companies pay into via a per barrel tax enacted after the Exxon Valdez. Obama has vowed to raise the cap, but nobody expects that to actually happen.

$75M. Why is everyone speculating on the cost of the cleanup, it could be $499 quadrillion, it doesn't matter, BP pays $75M.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JauntyFlannigan

Great and informative stuff... star for you. This is what i call "outside of the box- thinking"

You could be onto something

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Daughter2

check JauntyFlannigans post

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Thank you for the info,

It's funny, as soon as this disaster happened, I thought to my self that this was going to be much worse then they exclaimed on the media. If this letter is true, then i would expect a few things. The story no matter how grave it gets, action will be as slow as it is now. I say this becuse our govt has the lead if they want to take the reigns, and yet for the first month or so with this disaster there has been little to no reaction from our govt. And given the fact that false information was provided for that first month, meaning the amount of oil that was being released.

I am ranting, sorry. I am a little steamed at the fact that no action has been taken for a disaster that will devastate our own back yard for who knows how long.

This letter is intreguing and i hope to see a follow up if there is one. Great info, thank you.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

I'm willing to bet that BP has hundreds or thousands of people working on containment of information. The truth will come out eventually, but its going to be so fragmented with so much BS that only the consequences will actually matter.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I can see this being plausible and entirely within the realms of possible.

I don't think BP had much to worry about, in terms of this being made public.

I'm sure they knew in advance they would get the authority to hinder media and of course have the military cooperation.

Maybe our government really is up to their ears in Big Oil's pockets.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Connect the dots...seismologic enough to be classified as such? I'm sure you will be able to find the other seismologist that is portrayed as a rigworker by BP. Of course it's far easier to dabble about your little investments and gut feelings than to actually follow some leads.

www3.imperial.ac.uk...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I don't think there isn't anyone here who doesn't have some thoughts that this could be a Hoax. Some of the posts "facts" smell fishier then an oil covered shark on the beach.

However even if there is a small possibilty that a nugget of truth can be gleaned we should check it out and that is what ATS has done. They have asked us to fact check.

It would appear right now that we cannot verify many portions of the post and that is very telling in of itself.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Everyone who reads this email should read and think about it cautiously lest they lose their heads to panic and speculation. And I think if you do read the email thoroughly and and think about it clearly you should most likely come to the conclusion that it is a hoax. There's plenty to be concerned with; don't waste your time or energy on this one.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join