It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An email from a "BP Insider" -- Possible Conspiracies Are Numerous

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hey,

what really bothers me more than the jargon of the letter is why this person
would send an email like this to ATS.???

It makes no sense. Why not send it to anyone but ATS. As for checking out the IP address its easy to make your ip address appear like its coming from any destination in the world!

I think when someone sends something important to ATS its for a specific reaction. If this emailer truly wanted inform the world and or get help I can't imagine that ATS would be most peoples no1 choice for this. News stations, rogue journos, Shell oil, Mexican Gov, anyone like this would of made more sense. Unless the emailer did and it was just binned by others.

So I think this email is intended to give people on here more ammunition to rise up against BP and keep ATS'er looking at this Oil Spill whist something else more sinister is going on somewhere else.

I think this is info people want to hear and therefor are likely to spread this word like the gospel. Meaning you are not looking at something of far more immediate importance and far more significant in terms of world impact for humanity an life as we know it....inland 885 miles WNW!.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat

The points of the email that stick out to me are

-The well was not profitable (can this be verified?)
-The two new wells will recoup losses in a year (anyone care to speculate?)
-There was manmade seismic activity at the well days before the blowout. (can this be verified?)
-Both seismic experts are "missing" (sounds like something we could verify)

I should imagine that if true there are still some lies layered into this message so the originator can just say "see it was a joke."

This is a stretch, but what if the email composer is one of these 'missing' seismic experts?

Say him and the other expert made a run for it, for whatever reason, and they are trying to divert attention away from them and onto others on the team. That could buy them time to get outta dodge. Could create enough confusion to aid their escape from the gulf in a messed up situation for an indefinite period of time.

That would be pretty clever if it were true. Just saying.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
-The well was not profitable (can this be verified?)
-The two new wells will recoup losses in a year (anyone care to speculate?)
-There was manmade seismic activity at the well days before the blowout. (can this be verified?)
-Both seismic experts are "missing" (sounds like something we could verify)

Ok a little more digging on this. I am seeing the Deepwater at 44.20 North 23.23 West. I ran a search from 4/1/2010-5/1/2010 and did not see any earthquakes in that area for that time.

Bolding mine.

neic.usgs.gov... G=&NDEP1=&NDEP2=&IO1=&IO2=&CLAT=0.0&CLON=0.0&CRAD=0.0&SUBMIT=Submit+Search

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Think a little outside of the box aside from the usual "Halliburton is the devil" musings.

Please allow the following chronology of separate stories to paint a bigger picture.

Mid 2009 - Tianjin Pipe (China state-owned) commits to build $1 billion seamless pipe facility in Corpus Christi, TX (largest new manufacturing investment a Chinese company has ever made in the U.S.)
SiteSelection.com

November 2009 - China National Petroleum Corp. begins first entry into Gulf of Mexico oil reserves
ChinaDaily.com

November 2009 - BP and China National Petroleum Corp. announce partnership to develop Iraq's largest oil field, and the second largest producing field in the world, Rumalia Field
BP.com

Anytime Recent - China ownership of U.S. debt
Wikipedia.org

June 2010 - BP may sell stake in prized US oil assets to China to pay for spill
Business-Standard.com

Today - BP hires Blackstone (coincidentally, the owners of COREXIT manufacturer Nalco) and Goldman Sachs to stop potential hostile takeover
WallStreetPit.com

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe
reply to post by Threadfall

Excellent point... why create an ecological disaster, have the whole world hate you and your share prices plunge just to get to be able to drill a couple of more wells?

This motive was NOT greed and BP is NOT the sole culprit but merely being used by higher ups... my personal view is that the higher ups are based out of the sovereign City of London and the Royal family

Your close but the british royal family is not as powerful as most think.

Always follow the money and it was mayer amschel rothschild who said "give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws." That means they issue money, which means they can print all the money they want which means they can bribe anyone they want(including most governments of the world).

There are other elite families involved in every such conspiracy but the zionist rothschilds are #1! That is why I and others have repeatedly said we must nationalise ALL SEMI-PRIVATE CENTRAL BANKS beginning with the US Federal Reserve. We need to cut the fuel supply in an attempt to smother this out-of-control forest fire and as a bonus we will get lots of classified technology from them.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Here on ATS we've discussed ad infinitum the numerous plausible tentacles emanating from the 9/11 disaster. Many of us consider that almost countless parties have benefitted from 9/11 as repugnant as that might be. I find if I merely imagine a technology that time and again someone smarter than I has made it happen or nearly so. Nothing prevents me from thinking that innovation and technology has once again created multiple streams of wealth emanating from a man-made disaster. That I jump to "man-made" is my prerogative and my current opinion.

I currently can imagine that the likes of a BP, Haliburton, the US Navy, politicians and various "green" technology peddlers could all get a piece of this oily pie. For profits or the furthering of an agenda. It would have taken a significant amount of collusion to pull off a 9/11 conspiracy differing from the party line. It would take similar collusion here. This email if taken on face value indicates as much. If I consider that people could take a few thousand human lives at the drop of a hat I must also consider that livelihoods and entire ecosystems are not off the table for TPTB.

You never want a serious crisis to go to waste and what I mean by that is it's an opportunity to do things you didn't think you could do before. - Rahm Emanuel

This man might have taken a step back from the spotlight but that to my thinking was by design. I think it's very possible that this administration, not unlike the last one, is creating it's own opportunities. Or should I say opportunities for their owners.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSimon
Can i ask ? WILL YOU NUKE THE WELL SITE ?

-->www.viewzone2.com...

Well that link is just plain sad!

I truly hope nobody convinces them to use the Nuke option. It may have been successful under bedrock, but it won't be successful under limestone! If they choose this option, I will be one of the many Gulf Coast residents choosing to wait it out in the Midwest. (Missouri for me.)

Now, I would like to see them use shape charges driven deep into the pipe, but not Nukes.

I would also like to see them use the angioplasty suggestion. Why not insert a thin tube and then inflate it beyond the BOP? Or insert it in the offshoots of the BOP and inflate it before adding the top kill mud?

Anywhow, Nuke=getreadyalready evacuating himself! (That doesn't sound right does it?)

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Just Wondering is a stockholder in BP and bought $20,000 worth
of stock in BP as announced on other threads, AFTER the explosion.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
its maybe accidental but something has to be done. They cannot just sit there, they need to take action and it cant be fixed wearing wetsuits and scuba diving gears

God ! if they fix this i'be the first to say ALLÉLUIA !!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by here2Help

Really?? Thats weird!!

I live in Northern Ireland and on National Geographic there are 2 shows back to back about 9/11.

9/11 Conspiracies and then Inside 9/11!! Bit weird since... wasn't it Obama who stated the oil spill was compared to this event???

Are the Documentary channels trying to tell us something?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well this is a very intriguing email but could definitely be BS, I find this quote very strange though

Now no one talks about that since the two who were compiling data on the non-natural seismic signs have gone missing.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S
Hey,

what really bothers me more than the jargon of the letter is why this person
would send an email like this to ATS.???

It makes no sense. Why not send it to anyone but ATS. As for checking out the IP address its easy to make your ip address appear like its coming from any destination in the world!

I agree. Put yourself in this BP worker's situation.

A mega disaster is unfolding. People whisper doom all around you. The military is now involved and soon you will be detained for an unspecified amount of time.

You are stressed, afraid, and desperate.

There is time to send ONE email and you want to get your information out.

Who do you send it to?

I think most reasonable people would want to talk to their family, possibly for the last time.

Let's assume you don't have a family. A huge news organization would be the next on my list. I think that makes the most sense.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by manta78

Just Wondering is a stockholder in BP and bought $20,000 worth
of stock in BP as announced on other threads, AFTER the explosion.

Well that makes sense.

Mods, can we have that added to his Avatar, so we know to qualify anything he says with that information in mind?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I've had a real deep gut feeling since day one about this.

Laugh at me all you want, but my gut has been telling me this situation is deeply serious on a monumental level.

Don't even want to dwell on it - because I think mankind has finally outsmarted himself.

All in the name of greed.

In my 57 years of life, when I get a feeling this deep in my gut, it's never been wrong.

Never.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by ofhumandescent]

This made me think of when I heard the original story.

When the news broke on the explosion it sparked something in my head. I read it and seen nothing major in it. I read it again because something inside was pushing me to read it again. Again I didn't feel it was a huge thing. But I honestly have to say from the moment my brain read the story, something else inside was shouting at me 'This is it!'. true story.

Don't know what to make of email. I kept hoping the story would die down and go away. It has once again moved to a new disaster level today.

link   

Originally posted by LieBuster

Yes i'm with you and think this has more to do with Golden-Sacks selling shares and more then likly also shorting Bp shares.

It's way bigger that selling shares... GS, BP, Halliburton are mere brigades of a higher order.... This is modern, stealth warfare at its finest

link   
reply to post by elitelogic

A huge news organization would be the next on my list. I think that makes the most sense.

Not when you consider that most 'official' news organizations (ABC, CBS, FOX, CNN, MSNBC, BBC) are well-known, even among non-conspiratorialists, for airing what they want to air, and tending to hold toward the 'official' story.

ATS is at this time the largest conspiratorial site on the web... world wide.

Who better to send this to, since it bucks the 'official' storyline?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I'll do better than that I'll put it on my signature.
I actually have over $50k of BP stock and that is just one of my smaller investments.
Since when is owning stock in a company make one disallowed from shredding a HOAX into oblivion?
You should attack my input not me personally.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I dont know... i dont trust a person who cant spell "martial law".

As soon as i read "marshall" law (epic fail imo) my BS alarm bells started ringing.

Still... i dont know.

Dont take the bait,... but if it proves to be real, spread it throughout the net, this has to reach EVERYONE if its true.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

Nice sig line, and nice investment. No fault for investing in this company while the price is low and the outlook of this reservoir is so good. The US and UK governments won't allow it to fail, its liability in this disaster is capped, and it now has the full support and backing of the US government and military. Pretty savvy investment.

Now as for your "militant optimism" is it due to your investment (full disclosure) or are you really that oblivious to the lasting effects of this disaster? All conspiracy theory aside, if this is just a horrendous accident that is kicking their arses and they can't contain, do you really not see the potential devastation?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

Thank you for that disclosure. Since I asked you the question before and you didn't answer in another thread, why did you buy stock in BP, after the explosion?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join