It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FACTS ----confirm Obama born in U.S.A-CASE CLOSED******

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
Not really , all you need to do is produce a long form birth certificate like every other President has since the forming of the consitiutional laws for candidates.

Show me what leads you to believe that every other president has produced a long form BC!
And to whom? More assumption and fantasy. No one ever CARED before Obama came along with his funny name and "different" looks.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I was thinking about starting a new thread with this but posting it here would be a better place considering the entries title.

Election official: I'd testify Obama not born in Hawaii
Clerk willing to swear in court about no hospital birth record

By Joe Kovacs
© 2010 WorldNetDaily

The former Honolulu elections clerk who says President Obama was "definitely" not born in Hawaii and has no birth certificate from any hospital in the Aloha State says he's willing to testify in court to those facts.

"The things I've said, I don't mind testifying in court," Tim Adams, the senior elections clerk for the city and county of Honolulu in the 2008 campaign, told WND in an exclusive interview.

"I was working there, and this is what it was. I'm not a lawyer, just a civil servant. I know what I know. I know what I was told by the hospitals and by my supervisors."

The hottest book in America is the one that exposes the real Obama and all his men (and women)! Get your autographed copy only from WND!

Adams, a Hillary Clinton supporter who now teaches English at Western Kentucky University while he works on his master's degree, burst onto the scene last week in a WND story in which he asserted Obama was not born in Hawaii as the White House claims and that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Obama does not even exist there.

"There is no birth certificate," he said. "It's like an open secret. There isn't one. Everyone in the government there knows this."

Copy of original long-form birth certificate of Susan Nordyke, born in Honolulu the day after Obama's reported birthdate. President Obama has never produced any document like this

"I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime computer, state driver's license information, international passport information, basically just about anything you can imagine to get someone's identity," Adams explained. "I could look up what bank your home mortgage was in. I was informed by my boss that we did not have a birth record [for Obama]."

At the time, there were conflicting reports that Obama had been born at the Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu, as well as the Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children across town. So Adams says his office checked with both facilities.

Tim Adams, the former senior elections clerk for Honolulu, says President Obama was "definitely" not born in Hawaii,and a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Obama does not exist in the state.

"They told us, 'We don't have a birth certificate for him,'" he said. "They told my supervisor, either by phone or by e-mail, neither one has a document that a doctor signed off on saying they were present at this man's birth."

To date, no Hawaiian hospital has provided documented confirmation Obama was born at its facility.

Adams, 45, stressed, "In my professional opinion, he definitely was not born in Hawaii. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that he was not born in Hawaii because there is no legal record of him being born there. If someone called and asked about it, I could not tell them that person was born in the state."

WND confirmed with Hawaiian officials that Adams was indeed working in their election offices during the last presidential election.

"His title was senior elections clerk in 2008," said Glen Takahashi, elections administrator for the city and county of Honolulu.

Adams oversaw a group of 50 to 60 employees and was responsible for verifying the identity of voters, especially absentee voters.

He now expects his former co-workers still working in the elections office to say little, if anything, about the non-existent birth certificate because they fear for their jobs.

"If you're working in the civil service and you say this, you're done," Adams said. "Don't expect to have a good career, especially since the governor is on the other side. Embarassing them is not good for your career."

Gov. Linda Lingle, R-Hawaii

Last month, as WND reported, Hawaii's Republican Gov. Linda Lingle reignited Obama's origin on a New York radio show.

"It's been an odd situation," Lingle said. "This issue kept coming up so much in the campaign, and again I think it's one of those issues that is simply a distraction from the more critical issues that are facing the country.

"So I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate in the birth records of the Department of Health, and we issued a news release at that time saying that the president was, in fact, born at Kapi'olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. And that's just a fact and yet people continue to call up and e-mail and want to make it an issue and I think it's again a horrible distraction for the country by those people who continue this."

Although the governor now claims she issued a news release stating Kapi'olani is Obama's birthplace, the actual release said no such thing, making no reference to Kapi'olani nor any other specific location of Obama's birth.

WND asked Adams about the governor's assertions about viewing a hospital-generated birth certificate from Hawaii.

"Then where is it? And why all the smoke and mirrors?" he responded. "They could end the controversy by producing the document, and they never have. It doesn't exist."

"Why would they say they've seen it and not produce it? I don't know," he added. "If they said they've seen the document, then why not produce the document? There's no need to put themselves out like that. I can't even begin to think why they did that except for some kind of political expediency. I'm too far down the totem pole [to know]."

While Adams, who noted he spent nearly 10 years in the islands and has a bachelor's degree from the University of Hawaii, says he's certain Obama was not born there, he also does think the president is indeed a U.S. citizen, since his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham was born an American.

He says he merely would like to see the truth come out and have the controversy over natural-born citizenship and presidential eligibility resolved once and for all.

"It's come to the point where it's a monster, and it's time to kill it," Adams said. "Solve the problem so that everyone can get back to cooperating to improve the country. People have lost sight that we're trying to make the country a better place."

Source

It kinda re-opens the case ...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SWCCFAN
Fact Check missed a few things:

1) Obama's father is British so he not a natural born citizen.
2) Obama has traveled abroad under another name Barry Sotoro on an Indonesian Passport.

Just those 2 alone make him unelectable for President.

I would like to add: The true facts may never come to life and we are stuck with the worse President possibly in US history beating out Woodrow Wilson. The guy that sold our nation to the elite bankers in 1913 ensuring the collapse of this republic.

First, I would recommend that you read the constitution with regards to what constitutes "Natural Born Citizenship," as it doesn't mention the nationality of the parents.

Second, I have to tell you that I don't believe that the human race will survive long enough to witness a worse POTUS than G.W. Bush.

It was Bush that drove this nation into the ditch and it's about time that you place the blame where it belongs instead of accusing Obama of being everything from an ill-legitimate president to the anti-christ.

You couldn't have paid me enough to take on the problems left behind by the Bush administration and if anything, you should be thankful that Obama has stepped up to the plate.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

It's been discussed:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please answer my questions to you.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Theres already a thread in regards to that "story". Maybe you should check it out.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

it actually doesn't re-open the case, and I give you an extremely simple reason why:

WorldNetDaily.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Paradigm2012

1. It doesn't matter and doesn't make him less of a traitor to the US constitution

2. He is guilty of treason along with congress and him being a US citizen should be the least of his worries...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I wonder why he is spending millions of dollars to have citizenship cases thrown out of the courts? If he a legal citizen he shouldn't have an issue with showing his papers. Why these hogs think they are so special not to have their information public when they collect everything about us...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by yayeeya

he isn't spending millions of dollars to have the cases thrown out, that would be called "settling"

The cases are being thrown out of courts BY the courts because they are frivolous and unfounded.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Fact Check missed a few things:

1) Obama's father is British so he not a natural born citizen.
2) Obama has traveled abroad under another name Barry Sotoro on an Indonesian Passport.

Just those 2 alone make him unelectable for President.

I would like to add: The true facts may never come to life and we are stuck with the worse President possibly in US history beating out Woodrow Wilson. The guy that sold our nation to the elite bankers in 1913 ensuring the collapse of this republic.

First, I would recommend that you read the constitution with regards to what constitutes "Natural Born Citizenship," as it doesn't mention the nationality of the parents.

That's because it didn't have too. I recommend you read the federalist papers. Our founders knew what a natural born citizen was and it didn't require a definition then because it was understood. To simplify it for ya, if a persons mother or father or both are foreign born, and they have a child here in the US, the child can be crafted by his/her parents and hold no allegiance to the US. That's why its a requirement to be president.

Second, I have to tell you that I don't believe that the human race will survive long enough to witness a worse POTUS than G.W. Bush.

It was Bush that drove this nation into the ditch and it's about time that you place the blame where it belongs instead of accusing Obama of being everything from an ill-legitimate president to the anti-christ.

You couldn't have paid me enough to take on the problems left behind by the Bush administration and if anything, you should be thankful that Obama has stepped up to the plate.

Bush was an idiot just like Obama .... Obama is just a better public speaker.

Both were, and are controlled by the Elite. This is why Obama let the press fly back to IL while he, Clinton, and McCain had a meeting with the bilderbergers back in 2008. They are all NWO puppets and have been since 1913.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conqueror of Seth
reply to post by SWCCFAN

it actually doesn't re-open the case, and I give you an extremely simple reason why:

WorldNetDaily.

So because WND chooses to report on Tim Adams claim, this some how discredits Tim Adams?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

There is already a DEAD thread all about your little hero there. It is someone with NO ACCESS to the kinds of records he claims he knows of. His entire testimony consists of what HE WAS TOLD BY OTHERS. He also is willing to testify in court when? Right. It is easy to say you will testify to something in court. Getting the court to listen to you testify is different.

Massive, massive fail on that one already but thanks for bringing it back up.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Do your homework on FactCheck.org

FactCheck.org, a “truth”-detecting site that is sponsored by the Annenberg Foundation, the same foundation that hired Obama and William Ayers and gave them millions of dollars for a research project in Chicago.

Mmmm....

No conflict of interest there or anything.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by justinsweatt]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

If it were allowed to give a one word response, I would do it. And the response would be:

Yes.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conqueror of Seth
reply to post by SWCCFAN

WorldNetDaily.

So because WND chooses to report on Tim Adams claim, this some how discredits Tim Adams?

Yes because if they reported it correctly and accurately, what they reported discredits Tim Adams. Maybe you should read it. I see the link to the DEAD thread about that has been offered. If you really have an argument to make, take it there. Otherwise you are just doing what is known as purposely muddying the waters. Why would anyone interested in the truth do that?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

web.archive.org...

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

The allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days have given Obama a clear lead as Republicans struggled to fetch an alternative.

Ryan’s campaign began to crumble on Monday following the release of embarrassing records from his divorce. In the records, his ex-wife, Boston Public actress Jeri Ryan, said her former husband took her to kinky sex clubs in Paris, New York and New Orleans.

Barrack Obama

"It’s clear to me that a vigorous debate on the issues most likely could not take place if I remain in the race," Ryan, 44, said in a statement. "What would take place, rather, is a brutal, scorched-earth campaign – the kind of campaign that has turned off so many voters, the kind of politics I refuse to play."

Although Ryan disputed the allegations, saying he and his wife went to one ‘avant-garde’ club in Paris and left because they felt uncomfortable, lashed out at the media and said it was "truly outrageous" that the Chicago Tribune got a judge to unseal the records.

The Republican choice will become an instant underdog in the campaign for the seat of retiring Republican Senator Peter Fitzgerald, since Obama held a wide lead even before the scandal broke.

"I feel for him actually," Obama told a Chicago TV station. "What he’s gone through over the last three days I think is something you wouldn’t wish on anybody."

The Republican state committee must now choose a replacement for Ryan, who had won in the primaries against seven contenders. Its task is complicated by the fact that Obama holds a comfortable lead in the polls and is widely regarded as a rising Democratic star.

The chairwoman of the Illinois Republican Party, Judy Topinka, said at a news conference, after Ryan withdrew, that Republicans would probably take several weeks to settle on a new candidate.

"Obviously, this is a bad week for our party and our state," she said.

As recently as Thursday, spokesmen for the Ryan campaign still insisted that Ryan would remain in the race. Ryan had defended himself saying, "There’s no breaking of any laws. There’s no breaking of any marriage laws. There’s no breaking of the Ten Commandments anywhere."

—AP

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Conqueror of Seth

I'm saying the rules are made for everyone not just Hawaiians, they dont and they wont produce one for their "favorite son" good reason for someone who knows they are not eligible to take advantage,,curious that his first request was what in 2005 and not before.. I've had a long form birth certicate sense I was 18.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

It's good enough for me but I have to say, good luck convincing the Glenn Beck fan club!

You obviously have never listened to Beck. Many people are guilty of the "he said, she said" philosophy ascribed from 2nd hand sources. In a debate that's poor fodder. I admit that Beck is hard to take but you should not put other people's words in his mouth.

Beck will hang up on you if you even mention the birther conspiracy and/or 9/11.

Limbaugh despisers do the same thing. If you are going to assign a philosophy to someone please quote them and supply evidence and then let the debate begin.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

They won't do it for anyone, Hawaii NO LONGER PRODUCES THE SO-CALLED "LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE"

By your metric, no one from Hawaii is qualified to be POTUS because they were born in a state that no longer produces the "LFBC"

Also, I have a short form birth certificate and have no interest in getting a long form, because as it just so happens to be, the short form is just as much a legal document as the long form.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Conqueror of Seth]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Wrong!

Zero was not born anywhere near the U.S., I sincerely doubt he is even a legitimate U.S. citizen, much less natural born.

Give it up.. lost cause.

Your "man" will never release any information about himself because he is the worlds biggest impostor.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join