It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers are People, Too.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Here are some key flaws in the chemtrailers theories, without the need for a scientific investigation:

Why are contrails present in pretty much every country on the planet, are all the governments working together on this?

Where are all the Chemtrail producing planes? It is hard enough to hide a single 747, not to mention the hundreds of airplanes it would take to cover a country in chemtrails.

Why on earth would anyone want to spray chemicals on the population?

How come nobody in the scientific community takes this seriously?

Why would the chemtrail producing planes continue "spraying" even when they are flying over unpopulated areas, like the pacific ocean?

Where is the money coming from to finance such a massive operation?

Where are all the pilots doing this?

How come there is zero evidence of chemicals being spray on the population, if it is effecting you on the ground then it is very easy for even an amateur scientist to detect.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

These are some of the reasons that made me question
that idea the Chemtrails are real.

The pilots must be single and have no sisters, brothers
or parents. I'm quite sure they wouldn't spray chemicals
that 'do certain things' onto their loved ones just because
the shadowy forces of the Military told them to.

Also, the people who manufacture the vast quantities of the
substance that's sprayed out... isn't there a worker there, possibly
on a low pay grade, who knows what these things do and hasn't
thought of relating it his family?

So the people involved are either immune or their lifestyle
guarentees that they never come into contact with the sprays,
they never drink the water or eat of the foods?

With all respect, this is coming off as a low-budget Paro-Horro
flick!

Great thread though.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Good point. I never thought of it that way. Surely the government would be spraying themselves as well, seeing as they live and work in the same cities.

Also good point with the chemical manufacturers. Surely someone along the supply chain would blow the whistle and the millions of gallons of chemicals this would require would be pretty much impossible to hide.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
reply to post by Pryde87

The pilots must be single and have no sisters, brothers
or parents. I'm quite sure they wouldn't spray chemicals
that 'do certain things' onto their loved ones just because
the shadowy forces of the Military told them to.

Maybe.

But chances are they just do what they are ordered to do and keep their mouths shut like their are supposed to do. Compartmentalization probably makes sure they do not know too much and if told anything, they are probably told they are doing a good thing.

*However, with psychological profiling and modern computer systems, it wouldn't be too hard to find the requisite numbers of sociopaths to spray even the worst of substances. Some people like to hurt others - the more the merrier and irregardless of nationality. And some people are totally indifferent and will do anything they are ordered to do (review the bottom half of the twentieth century if you doubt this).

However, with compartmentalization and secrecy, even our most prized military sociopaths involved with the operation don't know the full story.

Edit:

I suppose that with all the envirocultist propaganda and indoctrination that goes on nowadays that there is probably also a large number of people from the "Humans are a bad cancer virus on the earth" crowd which are currently serving and who could potentially be called upon to 'help heal their mother' or some other such nonsense. There are some of those types who might go along with anything so long as they are told is either going help the earth or hurt people (earth's evil cancer... or something)

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Good point. I never thought of it that way. Surely the government would be spraying themselves as well, seeing as they live and work in the same cities.

Also good point with the chemical manufacturers. Surely someone along the supply chain would blow the whistle and the millions of gallons of chemicals this would require would be pretty much impossible to hide.

Yeah!
The other thing is why couldn't they do all this at night?, when
it's night where they're spraying?

If you've the power to spray all over the world with planes
that are built by a company -where all it's employees are
told to keep their mouths shut and let their families be
tested on, and have the power to overide any Government
of the world's reluctance to see their peoples used as
guinea pigs...

... then would you REALLY have to test a chemical by
dropping into the skies and hoping it landed on your test
subjects?

Couldn't they make the stuff invisible and so, not alert the
keen-eyed observers?

Who services these planes? does some guy who refuels the
planes know what is dispensed from the nozzles of the tail
and wings?
If he did, is he sat back on his sun lounger in his garden,
watching his family soak up the terrible chemicals and thinking
to himself... "what the hell, at least I get my paycheck every
month!"?

It's all very confusing!!

[edit on 15-6-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

... However, with compartmentalization and secrecy,
even our most prized military sociopaths involved
with the operation don't know the full story ...

If this is true, how come WE supposedly know and most
of us here don't work for a secret aircraft company!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

... However, with compartmentalization and secrecy,
even our most prized military sociopaths involved
with the operation don't know the full story ...

If this is true, how come WE supposedly know and most
of us here don't work for a secret aircraft company!

You don't 'know'.

Believing isn't knowing.

Speculating isn't knowing.

You don't know what is going on with aerosol operations because you don't need to know. You might suspect things, maybe even believe things or think you know them - but you don't have full knowledge of what is or is not occurring (unless you are involved with the operations, but even then....)

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I agee with you Ex1 and I certainly don't know if it
is really going on or just a money-making scam from
the people who lecture and sell books about the supposed
phenomena.

Great thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by dragnet53

...some confused pilots I might add.

Errrmmmm....no. Those contrails exhibit exactly what you'd expect to see, after they've formed behind the various airplanes that have passed by...airplanes on DIFFERENT routes, different courses, different headings, and different altitudes.

Further, over time, the contrails drift with the winds, so they move along, are carried along...and also sometimes the shearing of winds, depending on how stable (or unstable) the airmass happens to be, will alter their shapes, disrupt them, spread them out, etc.

This is really, really simple to understand.

I am puzzled why some cannot grasp this...perhaps an example, via thought experiment:

Say...you are in Las Vegas (hope you're lucky at gambling)...OK....now, looking at a map, envision a flight from Los Angeles to Denver. (It will usually be routed over LAS...I know, because I've flown it very often).

Now, consider another flight, from Phoenix to, say...Portland.

Do the paths of those flights cross at any time??

Just multiply by the thousands of flights every day.....making sense now?

damn those contrails sure have a long life though.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by illusions

Illusions…..

Hello Maybe

Hello Illusions!

I'm not sure if it is just my computer, but quite a few of the links in your OP didn't work for me.

Thank you for pointing this out to me.

I checked this & I can see that erroneously left some spaces in the links. Because I no longer have editing rights for that post, I have sent the Mods a corrected set of links & asked the Mods if they will replace my faulty links with my corrected links.

Of the working links, you referenced threads from ATS discussing contrails and chemtrails...

Yes…..that was my intention.

but you did not point out any specific evidence that you feel disproves chemtrails. Could you please clarify the points from the threads that you believe would help those who believe in chemtrails to change their stance?

I do not want to be too prescriptive, so I prefer members review the preponderance of rational & logical information therein, thereby comprehending that “chemtrails” do not exist.

Oh, and it's really nice that you care about others so much.

In fact…..I do!

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I think this discussion comes down to this:
www.youtube.com...

Enjoy.
BIAD.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I agree with you that teasing a mentally retarded person is a low act....:

I'm glad you agree.
If you didn't, I'd lose respect for you (and I'd expect you would do likewise were our roles reversed).
The following is an example of a lowlife scumbag thing to say that is from this very thread. It was said to a person who is clearly suffering from mental issues - be they natural or induced, this is not the way for any of us to conduct discourse:

You must get a hard on when you see someone post a thread about mind control.

I won't name the member who said this, you can find that out easily enough.

Exuberant 1.....

I don't agree with most of what you post.

But, I do agree with you on this one......I have read the commentary of the member that was subjected to that ill-advised remark.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I found this funny and I do believe what clear channel picture they do show contrails.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

CLASSIC!!! Well done Dragnet53.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
You're right.

It is an absolute scumbag who trolls the mentally ill and uses them for sport and entertainment.

If the 'debunker types' are going after people they suspect to be mentally defunct, what does that say about them?

It says they are lowlife scumbags who target people they think are ill is what it says...

*If I suspect someone is trolling an ill person, I lose all respect for them. How can you respect a man who targets crazies? What kind of mother would raise such a man?

Flip the coin my mini friend.

There are a whole lot more charlatans and hoaxers out there targeting mentally ill people than there are debunkers doing it.

I will agree though, it is low to take advantage of them or support their delusions...

Such as Sanni Ceto

Alison Kruse

Paul or Stanley, whatever his names is.

These people need help and encouraging their delusions is NOT helping them.

[edit on 15/6/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

This is true... there are folk on here and elsewhere who
constantly strive to keep the paranormal, Ufo and other
views, in the domain of the gullible.
Lectures, book-signings and all the other circus acts that
goes along side these phenomena make me puke.

I'll be signing autographs at Darcy's World of Dresses at
4.00pm on Thursday.
BIAD.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater

With no other topic on ATS is there such an overwhelming amount of evidence aganst a subject, which is seemingly ignored on a regular basis.

There is no evidence at all that chemtrails don't exist. There appears to only be evidence that contrails exist and can persist, which nobody is disputing.

Where's the evidence that chemtrails do exist? I thought the burden of proof was on the people making the claim, not the people disputing it. It's a terrible argument. I can say "what proof do you have that reptilians don't exist?". In fact, I can apply that to literally every insane claim out there.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chadwickus.....

I agree.....

Sanni Ceto is a particularly sad case of exploitation by the dreggs of the ufo world.

I also think it's sad that certain ATS members are perpetuating the delusions of that poor guy from Perth.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
LOL I don't believe this thread hasn't been closed yet. What a circus it has turned out to be!

I thought courtesy was mandatory

First, we have people blatently attacking people who believe something, right down to suggesting they are all mentally ill:

The other solution is to create a "Padded Cell" Forum, where all the Chemtrailers can discuss their beliefs and talk to their friend Gary the invisible penguin.

Originally posted by earthdude
They think every line in the sky is a chemical to make them fight each other. Believers in chemtrails are easy to spot by their lack of intelligence, somewhere below that of Prince.

Originally posted by zaiger
...I noticed they were all Masonic letters, i was so fear stricken i did not leave my chicken coop for weeks. when i did i had to give my cat to the pound because the second "p" in apple was a secret chemical message that my cat was in on it. The masonic letter "e" told me that "a" was masonic for "there are UFOs in your teeth". So i removed all my teeth and devorced my wife because she was covered in chemicals.

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Also, what have you to say about the people on this forum who reinforce the delusions of what may very well be a mentally ill person? What type of irresponsible person does that?

Most chemtrailers arent mentally ill. Just incredibly ignorant and lacking in intelligence.

Originally posted by Chadwickus
There are a whole lot more charlatans and hoaxers out there targeting mentally ill people than there are debunkers doing it.
I will agree though, it is low to take advantage of them or support their delusions...

...in the domain of the gullible.

A few more quotes from people trying to lump chemtrails with the seemingly ridiculous...

Originally posted by LiveForever8
Attentionz all ATS'ers....Chemtrails do exist, my reptillian friends told me.

Originally posted by stars15k
There is no evidence that "chemtrails" aren't flatulence from invisible flying turtles, either.

Originally posted by stars15k
Maturity? We're are the ones not believing in reptilians and something imaginary.

Originally posted by Essan
But however often you prove the Earth is round and orbits the sun there'll always be someone come along to try and argue otherwise.

Its like me trying to tell you that the sun is Nibiru.

All of this is bad practice for a discussion forum guys and just goes to show what your real argument is :shk:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

Instead of getting all touchy, why dont you supply some sort of evidence to support the chemtrailers claims?

I call a dog - a dog. A plane - a plane. And a Chemtrailer - Ignorant.
I dont see why I should fluff it all up for you. I used to present heaps of information to chemtrailers, respected studies of contrails contents (which Chadwickus kindly posted), and scientifc journals. But then I realised, Chemtrailers dont read it.Chemtrailers dont want to have their little belief debunked. They cling to it like a stubborn baby to a rattle. No matter what you present them with, their ignorance will get in the way and convince them that everyone is wrong but them. I dont blame people for losing their patience with these people or making fun of their beliefs, because they are quite silly.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Pryde87]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join