It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers are People, Too.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
I am just letting people know (in case of being mislead by the OP's links) that chemtrails are NOT simply defined as persistent contrails. Any real chemtrail expert will tell you that in most cases you can not identify a chemtrail with your naked eye, you need binoculars to see if something is being sprayed or if it's just a contrail. I agree that contrails are often misidentified as chemtrails but that does not somehow dismiss the reality of real chemtrails. There is a strong effort to spread disinformation concerning chemtrails, if you want to find the truth about this topic it will require a lot of independent research.

CREAM.....

Any real chemtrail expert will tell you that in most cases you can not identify a chemtrail with your naked eye

I will be very interested if you can provide links & sources for "any real chemtrail expert".

Many thanks
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Ignorance is bliss and so goes the world.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by electricalsocket
What's the problem with someone thinking there are chemtrails being sprayed? Yes, I understand the argument that we are just seeing contrails. There is science that backs that up. The only problem I have is that from the time I started reading about chemtrails until now, I've noticed the sky get more and more hazy/foggy. The sky IS covered with more cloud cover and "clouds" that really don't pass for clouds.

Im getting mixed messages from your post here. I think you may be misinformed about what contrails consist of. They are predomonantly ice crystals, which is exactly the same makeup of what natural cirrus clouds are. Like cirus clouds, they are able to saturate the upper air enviroment enough to cause cirrostratus to grow

I find it amusing that people who are anti-chemtrailers understand there is chaff being sprayed, but think people who believe harmful things are being sprayed are nut-jobs. really??

Chaffs actually not sprayed, its released. It doesnt come from nosels, nor is it anymore than aluminium particles. And no, I dont think you are a nut job, but I do think you are misinformed on the mechanisms that drive upper air meteorology

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

In the past 70 years, science has made advances in our knowledge, but the basics of physics and math remain the same.
The "potential of clandestine spraying"? What an open ended statement that is. There is potential for pretty much anything, but it does not mean it is happening.
Science doesn't need to prove planes are not spraying, you have to prove they are. Really, this has all been covered before. Onus is on the claimant, not the stodgy scientist who knows science remains the same.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
lmao I could care less. I just get tired of people giving me the silent treatment. Anything is possible if you put your money and mind to it. I find one article intriguing. Aerosol Science it was called. I do know that jet liners are supposed to follow one flight path from point a to point b. Not criss crossing like they are lost or something.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Well, you have just demonstrated that you actually know nothing about aviation, by stating this, sorry:

I do know that jet liners are supposed to follow one flight path from point a to point b. Not criss crossing like they are lost or something.

The information has been presented numerous times, already...it isn't difficult to understand, is it?

Airliners fly between many different cities, geographically located all over the place, and naturally their paths will cross. Look at a map, of just about any country on Earth, and reason it out.....

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Thank you for the response OzWeatherman, it's a pleasure to talk to you. I've been lurking in these forums for the past few years. My position is this. I understand there is science that backs up "chemtrails" are just "contrails" aka ice crystals. I understand that and what contrails are. It just makes since to me that some contrails could actually be something being sprayed. What? I have no idea, just like everyone else. But it doesn't seem rational to think the government is "releasing" aluminum particles, but they aren't releasing other metal particles. I honestly believe it may be something to protect us, but at the same time they know what they are releasing could be harmful to some of us. Maybe it has something to do with the holes in the ozone? if we don't have the protection of the magnetosphere for instance, aren't we totaly F'ed in the A?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deuteronomy 23:13
I don't get you debunker types. You paint the true believers of the opposition as a lot of fools. Then why pay attention to them? Do you enjoy making fun of people with mental infirmaties? If that is true then you are amongst the lowest of the lowlife?

You're right.

It is an absolute scumbag who trolls the mentally ill and uses them for sport and entertainment.

If the 'debunker types' are going after people they suspect to be mentally defunct, what does that say about them?

It says they are lowlife scumbags who target people they think are ill is what it says...

*If I suspect someone is trolling an ill person, I lose all respect for them. How can you respect a man who targets crazies? What kind of mother would raise such a man?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Well, you have just demonstrated that you actually know nothing about aviation, by stating this, sorry:

I do know that jet liners are supposed to follow one flight path from point a to point b. Not criss crossing like they are lost or something.

The information has been presented numerous times, already...it isn't difficult to understand, is it?

Airliners fly between many different cities, geographically located all over the place, and naturally their paths will cross. Look at a map, of just about any country on Earth, and reason it out.....

well, cool so you got me in a quote. I bet you feel all spiffy inside.

definition of a flight path:

Noun 1. flight pathflight path - the path of a rocket or projectile or aircraft through the air
itinerary, route, path - an established line of travel or access
2. flight path - a designated route followed by airplanes in flying from one airport to another air lane, skyway, airway
approach path, glide path, glide slope, approach - the final path followed by an aircraft as it is landing
holding pattern - the flight path (usually circular) maintained by an aircraft that is awaiting permission to land
itinerary, route, path - an established line of travel or access

some confused pilots I might add.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by electricalsocket

Well, yeah if the magnetosphere goes we are in a bit of trouble. Metal however, will not stop the any solar flare or solar wind. If we were going to protect the eartgh from it, we would want craft flying outside the earths atmopshere, not in the troposphere where all conventional aircraft fly.

Some chemtrailers believe that the metal is there to reflect sunlight to combat global warming, but that doesnt make sense either. Ice from contrails (and other clouds) actually has a high albedo (not sure if you are familiar with that term), and reflects around 60% to 80% of sunlight. Thats why, when you have a cloudy day and night, the difference between your maximum and minimum (we call it the diurnal temperature variance) temps, will generally be quite close. On clear nights, the temperature is much greater, as there is more heat leaving the surface. Clouds act in both ways, reflecting sunlight during the day, and trapping it in during the night

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

If the 'debunker types' are going after people they suspect to be mentally defunct, what does that say about them?

*If I suspect someone is trolling an ill person, I lose all respect for them. How can you respect a man who targets crazies? What kind of mother would raise such a man?

Exhuberant1...

With all due respect, what would trolling a suspected mentally ill person entail? Do you believe this is what the Op intended for this thread? What are the rules of engagement here? Should a blind eye be turned to them? Should their beliefs go unchecked, or should they be challenged? Just curious mate!

Also, what have you to say about the people on this forum who reinforce the delusions of what may very well be a mentally ill person? What type of irresponsible person does that?

At the end of the day, none of us regular folk can make the assumption within a thread that someone is or isn't mentally unstable. We aren't qualified to make such a diagnosis and it would be against T&C to suggest as much openly. To add to that, unless stated openly, it's presumptuous to suggest that member a) thinks member b) is a fruitcake.

I agree with you that teasing a mentally retarded person is a low act, but to challenge a possible delusional post is not. Would you agree?

IRM

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
people can't keep secrets...its been proven.

thousands of people would have to be involved in this program..pilots, re-fuelling personal, fuel manufacturer's, aircraft mechanics, air-traffic controllers.....the list goes on and on and on....you get my drift.

isn't there an easier way to poison the population....it would take one guy to dump something in our water supply....it would take a few guys to do something to the ventilation systems of large buildings.

there has to be an easier way....I just thought of two as I was typing this...and I'm not that bright..

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

...some confused pilots I might add.

Errrmmmm....no. Those contrails exhibit exactly what you'd expect to see, after they've formed behind the various airplanes that have passed by...airplanes on DIFFERENT routes, different courses, different headings, and different altitudes.

Further, over time, the contrails drift with the winds, so they move along, are carried along...and also sometimes the shearing of winds, depending on how stable (or unstable) the airmass happens to be, will alter their shapes, disrupt them, spread them out, etc.

This is really, really simple to understand.

I am puzzled why some cannot grasp this...perhaps an example, via thought experiment:

Say...you are in Las Vegas (hope you're lucky at gambling)...OK....now, looking at a map, envision a flight from Los Angeles to Denver. (It will usually be routed over LAS...I know, because I've flown it very often).

Now, consider another flight, from Phoenix to, say...Portland.

Do the paths of those flights cross at any time??

Just multiply by the thousands of flights every day.....making sense now?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild

isn't there an easier way to poison the population....it would take one guy to dump something in our water supply....it would take a few guys to do something to the ventilation systems of large buildings.

Absolutely wrathchild!

But one faction of the chemtrailer community will argue that it's climate control while the another claims it eugenics, swine flu, mind control or poisoning... and some others will tell you it's a conspiracy to give us all Morgellons Disease. The list goes on and on.

At the end of the day, there is no way to battle the extraordinary beliefs concerning alleged chemtrails... and if you solidly disprove one, some faction of the community will simply replace it with another.

IRM

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

I agree with you that teasing a mentally retarded person is a low act....:

I'm glad you agree.

If you didn't, I'd lose respect for you (and I'd expect you would do likewise were our roles reversed).

The following is an example of a lowlife scumbag thing to say that is from this very thread. It was said to a person who is clearly suffering from mental issues - be they natural or induced, this is not the way for any of us to conduct discourse:

You must get a hard on when you see someone post a thread about mind control.

I won't name the member who said this, you can find that out easily enough.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Hello Maybe

I'm not sure if it is just my computer,
but quite a few of the links in your OP didn't work for me.

Of the working links,
you referenced threads from ATS discussing contrails and chemtrails...

but you did not point out any specific evidence that you feel disproves chemtrails.

Could you please clarify the points from the threads
that you believe would help those who believe in chemtrails to change their stance?

Oh, and it's really nice that you care about others so much.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Whilst I am a supporter of Chemtrail threads and I very much enjoy reading them, I don't see anymore unfairness to this topic than to the rest of them.

For example, in the days before the oil spill we had people arguing and puting others down over Obamas legitimacy to run the country, then we had people discussing how the UFO forum is going to ruins lets not forget the countless threads that attack 911 truthers adding Israeli politics to the list aswell, I mean if everyone liked the same thing and agreed on the same things this site would get pretty dull very quickly.

I personally don't see any difference to this subject being ridiculed than all the rest and thats coming from someone who is a chemtrail believer (even if I am in the minority)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Most chemtrailers arent mentally ill. Just incredibly ignorant and lacking in intelligence.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
reply to post by Exuberant1

Most chemtrailers arent mentally ill. Just incredibly ignorant and lacking in intelligence.

There's no need for that

Everyone is entitled to their opinion

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

True, they are. But when they are constantly arguing with me that its impossible for contrails to persist that long, that pilots are purposely flying grid formations in the skys to cover us all with poison, that chaff is a form of chemspraying etc etc etc.....

...despite mountains of evidence debunking these claims as well as professional pilots such as weedwhacker here giving us great info. Then I can only presume they are very ignorant indeed.

Its like me trying to tell you that the sun is Nibiru. Theres mountains of evidence debunking that but I could easily ignore it a la chemtrailers and ask you to prove a negative, like they are doing.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join