It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam Hussein, Ancient Sumer and The ET Connection

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I know this may have been discussed before, but I felt it was time to re-discover the stories and rumors that I have read about 5-8 yrs ago about Saddam Hussein and his possible cooperation with ET intelligences in Iraq.

One rumor is that their was a UFO crash in Iraq and that some of them were taken in and cared for by the dictator.

“An UFO-related incident that occurred four years ago poses a troubling question whether any kind of cooperation is possible between Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein and extraterrestrials,” UFOlogist Joseph Trainor declared in his review UFO Roundup (issue 51 of December 17, 2002). “On December 16, 1998, during Operation Desert Fox against Iraq, a video clip aired on CNN showed a UFO hovering over Baghdad; it moved away to avoid a stream of tracer anti-aircraft fire. At that time we all thought it was another UFO sighting, although captured on videotape. But now, ufologists think it was much more than a mere incident.” Jack Sarfatti reported that Friday evening, December 6, 2002 “someone called the Art Bell radio show, claimed his connection with the military and informed that a UFO crashed in Iraq several years ago. The USA is currently searching for any pretext to invade Iraq. In fact, the USA is motivated by the greatest fear that Saddam will reverse-engineer the crashed alien spacecraft.”

Is Saddam Owner of Crashed UFO?

But lets examine this from another perspective, Modern day Iraq is actually Sumer, one of the earliest if not the first civilizations on earth. Could it be that the ETs were interested in the ancient artifacts that were stored in Iraqs museums?

Could ETs have visited ancient Sumer and this place has been of interest to them for a very long time?

Does this tie in to the Museum looting during the second Iraq invasion? Where countless artifacts were stolen?

WASHINGTON, D.C. , 25 September 2003—As we all recall, in mid-April of this year, it was widely reported that over 170,000 artifacts had been stolen or looted from the museum in Baghdad. After fierce fighting, U.S. forces finally secured the area surrounding the museum, and on the 16th of April, a tank platoon was positioned on the museum compound to prevent any further damage. From the outset, the primary goal of this investigation has been the recovery of the items, the missing and stolen antiquities, and not necessarily criminal prosecution.

www.culturekiosque.com...

Was a UFO recovered by the US as well? Could Saddam have been reverse engineering advanced alien tech?

Was this an Evil race or STS beings that prefer to deal with dictators? Such as the ETs that supposedly interacted with Hitler?

Would love to hear your thoughts!!
Thanks for reading!

--GeminiSky

[edit on 13-6-2010 by GeminiSky]

[edit on 14-6-2010 by GeminiSky]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

GeminiSky.....

Is Saddam Owner of a Crashed UFO

Not anymore he's not!!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Once Again you come up with another great thread and you do your research.

I seem to hear alot about stuff like this nearly every evil dictator has been accused of talking with E.T. You never know

Tarred and Feathered, Erm i mean starred and flagged

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

LOL yes funny funny, You love my threads dont ya?

So what are your thoughts on this in all seriousness...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer

I seem to hear alot about stuff like this nearly every evil dictator has been accused of talking with E.T. You never know
Kind Regards
True-seer

True-seer.....

How do you define that extremely poorly referenced opening post as well researched?

The 1st source is poor.

The 2nd source is not related to the topic other than by a potential link that can only be described as speculative in the extreme, at absolute best case.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky

LOL yes funny funny, You love my threads dont ya?
So what are your thoughts on this in all seriousness...

GeminiSky.....

Have you yet figured out that I NEVER post flippantly, even when that might seem to be the case?

There's just nothing there.

Have a look at my post above.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Well lets put it like this its well researched because if it was me i would have laughed at the idea of making this thread and not even bothered researching so i guess he wins

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Kind Regards
True-seer

Thank you!! Glad you liked it. I'm beginning to think there may very well be evil or service to self alien races that choose to interact specifically with very powerful dictators and even emperors and oppressive kings from the past.

I also have wondered if the aliens crash their craft ON PURPOSE in certain countries in order to give them a an obvious technological boost or advantage that would come from the inevitable recovery and reverse engineering, so that they in a sense even the playing field between major world powers?

Ever wonder that this may be how the socio- economic structure and balance on the planet is maintained by the "watchers" or "guardians" from above?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Well lets put it like this its well researched because if it was me i would have laughed at the idea of making this thread and not even bothered researching so i guess he wins

True-seer.....

Yup.....well said!

The problem with GeminiSky is that he's relentlessly working away at the lunatic fringe of ufology.

This is another example.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

link   
the story sounds a lil shaky to me.
First they mention a possible 1990-91
crash then it went to 1998, seems the
details are sketchy at best and nobody has
confirmed the source of the call in to the
show. This makes the evidence hearsay
and circumstantial.

Plus, if Saddam was helping these
ET's then why would his AA Guns
be firing tracers at it ???

[edit on 13-6-2010 by boondock-saint]

link   

Hmm it would be a valid way to balance the world power, maybe stop one side getting to cocky and starting a war kind of thing.

Plausible i give you that.

Kind Regards
True-seer

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Well what do you expect nearly every bit of juicy information has already been talked about.

So that just leaves the stuff only crazy people Touch.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
yes, all of that is possible

[edit on 14-6-2010 by pulsar41]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

GeminiSky.....

I also have wondered if the aliens crash their craft ON PURPOSE in certain countries

Say what.....?

"The aliens crash their craft ON PURPOSE"

Oh come on.....

This has got to be a "gee up"!

Oh good grief.....

:shk:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Shush Dude Be Quiet

Just Remember his threads are as close as i get to reading sci-fi comics, so leave him be lol.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I dont believe sadam was in contact with any ETs. Iraq doesn't even have a viable air force, so what makes anyone think that even if they came across a downed UFO they would have any chance of reverse engineering the thing?

Also, the point about the coast to coast call was interesting. But not really. By december 2002 everyone knew we were going to war with Iraq. The invasion took place 4 months later, to nobodys surprise. Doesn't mean this caller had any inside information.

IMO this would be like me making a thread tonight about Iran having secret meetings with ET and that's why the US will go to war with them. So now I gain "credibility" because I "foresaw" the start of a war with Iran.

I do beleive hitler was in contact with something, whether that be ET or some sort of divine intelligience. But I only beleive this because of how advanced technologically Germany was. I think we can all agree sadams Iraq and hitlers Germany are different. Germany was more advanced in the 1930s than Iraq is present day.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by GeechQuestInfo]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Shush Dude Be Quiet

Just Remember his threads are as close as i get to reading sci-fi comics, so leave him be lol.

True-seer.....

Shush Dude Be Quiet

How funny's that!

Just Remember his threads are as close as i get to reading sci-fi comics

Well I must agree!

You know, I just bought some hardcover graphic novels including Watchmen & some Joker material.....just brilliant!

Now as I think little more about that.....perhaps the op's threads are more suited to forums such as the "Grey Area", wherein highly speculative, poorly sourced material can be be discussed without the level of scrutiny that is expected in this forum.

In fact, the op would not even need to attempt to create pseudo validation of his threads as per this thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Here some more on this from this article I found

In the words of Mohammed Daud al-Hayyat, “there are talks about extraterrestrials in Iraq, but nothing is said about any crash. It is rumored at a market in Sulaimaniya, to the south of Zarzi, that aliens are Saddam’s guests. Where do they stay then? People mention some underground base. But Saddam has a palace in this valley, an old stronghold Qalaat-e-Julundi. Earlier it belonged to the royal family. After the revolution, the government took possession of the fortress, and now, like every palace in Iraq it is “a summer residence” of Saddam Hussein.

The fortress is mentioned here for a very simple reason: it is practically impossible to penetrate into it. The citadel stands on a hill surrounded with vertical precipices on three sides; the precipices plunge down to the Little Zab river. It is said that Saddam lets aliens stay there.” Mohammed Hajj al-Amdar said on the basis of strange stories coming out of that valley: “Saddam gave the aliens sanctuary, so that they couldn’t be captured by Americans.

Nevertheless, it is not the only information about a UFO crash in that area. Many years ago, on June 20, 1993, an information was published on FIDOnet’s MUFONET BBS NETWORK, it was a letter of some Steve from Britain. He openly warned: “The following information was published in Amateur Radio Packet BBS on June 13 by some short-wave transmitter for spreading all over the world. I know nothing about the man who published the information, I also cannot say whether his information is true. The man reported that some aircraft was found after it was brought down by F-16 over Saudi Arabia during raids in Baghdad.”

The information itself said: “A high-ranking source admitted that US Air Force’s F-16 brought down a UFO over Saudi Arabia during the Operation Desert Storm, and five countries are trying to conceal information about this fact. I don’t know details, but it was some plane unknown to me. Saudis who were with me at that moment, were scared so much that they asked American, British and French investigators to come to the crash site immediately.” Colonel Petrokov said that at that moment he was on a visit to Er Riyadh, where together with a Russian group he managed to examine the crashed aircraft before American troops participating in Desert Storm came to the crash site. He said: “The aircraft was round and made of some material that I never saw myself.

About one third of the craft was torn out by blasts of American missiles. Saudis didn’t let us touch anything, but we managed to see appliances, mechanisms and other things that bewildered us absolutely.” Inscriptions on the control panel and on the scales were in some unknown language. “It was a relatively small craft, of approximately 15 feet in diameter. It had three chairs, probably for crew members, but they were so small as if meant for children. To all appearance, space aliens were just about three feet tall. However, it seems incredible that there were no dead bodies at the crash site; what is more, nothing that might look like an engine was found there as well.

Probably American missiles hit the engine immediately and destroyed it. Later, operators of Saudi radar stations told me that no ejection or falling of some subjects out of the craft was registered. Searching helicopters surveyed the desert, but the pilots failed to find any surviving crew member close to the crash site.

Original article translated from Russian

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

GeminiSky.....

Umm.......about your source, mate.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69177b1f7604.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

GeminiSky.....

I also have wondered if the aliens crash their craft ON PURPOSE in certain countries

Say what.....?

Oh come on.....

This has got to be a "gee up"!

Oh good grief.....

Indeed. I've always found it amusing that people seem to think aliens would lack a sense of self-preservation. Seriously, everything that lives, right down to the smallest microbe tries to preserve its own life. Why would extraterrestrials be any different?

The likely reason for crashing is something went wrong at the controls. Craft as small as the ones reported and then crash are unlikely to have made a journey from another solar system on their own. Presumably they're launched from some kind of mothership like fighter jets from an aircraft carrier.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join