It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ive Finally made it to the REALLY above top secret forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It only took me a week, but I've obtained 3500 points and have now spent them on the secret forum.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
CONGRATULATIONS....WISH I COULD MAKE IT THERE SO QUICK!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I hope your quick assension in points wasn't at the sacrifice of quality and informative posts.. In any event, I have never seen any of your posts so I cannot verify either way.

Anyway, enjoy RATS.

Lukefj

EDIT: PS...there is a RATS Roll Call that may be a more appropriate place for this post.

[edit on 11-6-2004 by Lukefj]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well, welcome to RATS, hope you're not TOO disappointed. You would have had more fun spending it on the Mudpit.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyateLaBoca
It only took me a week, but I've obtained 3500 points and have now spent them on the secret forum.

Well done kyateLaBoca

Just keep in mind topics in RATS, stay in RATS.

Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Well, welcome to RATS, hope you're not TOO disappointed. You would have had more fun spending it on the Mudpit.

That is so true
!

But anyways there are a couple of good threads on RATS that you might have fun reading.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
I hope your quick assension in points wasn't at the sacrifice of quality and informative posts.. In any event, I have never seen any of your posts so I cannot verify either way.

Anyway, enjoy RATS.

Lukefj

EDIT: PS...there is a RATS Roll Call that may be a more appropriate place for this post.
[edit on 11-6-2004 by Lukefj]

LOL well for some things...I did create topics to insite replys but they werent as informative, nontheless got me the replys I needed.

[edit on 11-6-2004 by kyateLaBoca]

top topics

join