It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Manhunt

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hulk Hogan

I have to agree, to a degree. "National Security" has become a catchall bugaboo, used for political advantage, as an excuse to keep secrets that in some cases ought not to be secret to begin with.

"National Security" is endangered when gutting the military. That didn't stop the Klintonistas from doing just that, though.

"National Security" is endangered by passing unconstitutionally invasive acts, like the so-called "Patriot Act", That didn't stop the Bushies, though.

"National Security" is damaged by weakening US stances and resolve, by turning our backs on former allies, and trying to embrace, Neville Chamberlain-like, our enemies. That seems not to be bothersome to the Obamites.

So why squeal "National Security" now, when it clearly suits them to violate it with impunity otherwise?

No, my focus is not "National Security", as the security of a nation is nothing more than the sum of the securities of it's citizenry. My focus, instead, is more on "Individual Security", which the government seems not to give a tinker's damn about at all.

There are, however certain individuals in service overseas who desperately NEED that protection, and those are the ones for whom I fear most.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
WOW this is HUGE!!!!!

He wasn't joking when he said a couple of weeks ago... that he's about to release 'history-making stuff'.

This will bring DOWN all the bad bad cats in the governments around the world.

It will also REVEAL everything from fake terror acts to ET discussion.

THIS IS HUGE!

We need to keep a close eye on this unfolding drama.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Put your money where you mouth is

www.facebook.com...

Lets help this guy out and provide the support he needs while on the move.

We need a 3rd party medium such as (ATS) to be a funds mediator with Julians lawyers we could all pitch in and help this guy out.

I'm putting $500 USD on the table TODAY ...

Come on guys back me on this one he's our man!

PLEDGE PLEDGE PLEDGE PLEDGE PLEDGE PLEDGE

No amount is to small or large ..... this is our duty as a community devoted to Top Secret material and the pursuit of truth!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyman_10
reply to post by Hulk Hogan

So be it if it endangers us. What dangers could YOU possibly be in. Im worried about the troops who defend our rights and freedoms.
Well guess what, fighting two wars is not defending our rights and freedoms, we can't even stop a got damn oil spill man! Iraq didn't have a damn thing to do with 9/11 and the only reason our troops are endangered is because of our LYING government

You can't hide the truth forever. and like I said we don't know whats in these things, national security is a vague term this country uses to do what they want in secrecy.

want more money? say its to fight terrorism
want to strip away our rights? say its to fight terrorism
want to be able to tap anyones phone or email? say it's to fight terrorism

Accountability needs to come when our country was formed large overbearing, corrupt government was NOT what they had in mind

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Hulk Hogan]

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Hulk Hogan]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
So just when is he to release this info ?

Why wait if he has it and is planing to do it ?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
When it comes to politics and world events...

everything is like a CHESS GAME.

He's waiting for the right moment, just like what Obama is doing...

Timing is key...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Remember when Cheney outed Valerie Plame? I believe that was done because Joe Wilson refused to tow the party line regarding WMD's in Iraq as a pretext to war or imperial theft.

I saw no outrage from the right during that fiasco.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant! Bring on the truth for a change!

In order for the population of a democracy (the little people) to make informed decisions we need the TRUTH. That is how it is supposed to work. All these backroom deals have brought us to the brink of destruction.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Prince warns Saudi royal family to leave

People, the #'s about to hit the fan!

What these leaks could do is implicate all the Zionists in the US collaborating with Blair and the Bushes for 9/11.

I'm sure the Prince knows this, not only that... but a lot more crap they've done that's about to be 'SPILLED' like how BP spilled oil. LOL

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
its now all over msm that the fbi is hunting this bloke.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

They killed JFK in broad daylight .... this guy is small fries if they wanted to get serious they would "off him" ..... chances are his hacker mates would follow up with some serious leaks.

Hey I know, why don't they just put $25 million on his head?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This guy is a serious intellect so I'm sure he has a few chess moves up his sleeve.

My bet is that he's got a crew of trusted hacker buds who will drop the (bomb) on all of these slimy gimps if anything happens to him.

Let all hope that the fat lady sings!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Let all hope that the fat lady sings!

Tell you the truth this is looking more and more like a perfect way to
get everyone to buy in to something.

We did see a thread like this just the other day

That northcom thread just made me feel like they were gearing up for us.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
If US troops behaved themselves for a change, instead of pillaging and murdering throughout the world on behalf of the Corporates, they would have nothing to fear from Julian......

Sadly for the world this is not the case.....

Amerika has been brainwashed.....supporting troops is crap....they are trained to kill..and very successfully...why would anyone support that??

A change in the worlds mindset is needed....the US govt. doesnt care about its own troops....

Why do none of you so-called patriots not have a problem with that?????

BRAVO and good luck Julian.....you can hide at my place anyday.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Hey I know, why don't they just put $25 million on his head?

No need. President Obama has reserved the right to kill anyone, anywhere, if they are considered a "terrorist". That includes American citizens. It's all very "legal". You Aussies won't mind if we put a Hellfire missile down Julian Assange's chimney would you?? I hope he isn't attending a wedding those wedding parties seem to have been bad luck. Lot's of collateral damage. Pay no attention to those Predator drones buzzing above your head.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Leo Strauss]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morpheas
Weird! Just after reading through this thread I went to yahoo and they had this news on their home page!

news.yahoo.com...

Since you posted this, they've issued an update:

UPDATE: The Daily Beast is now reporting that Assange canceled his appearance in Las Vegas "within the last several days," according to Investigative Reporters and Editors executive director Mark Horvik. That means the group has been using its Twitter feed to engage in a little disinformation. We imagine there's a disappointed Army Criminal Investigations Division agent lurking outside the Paris Las Vegas hotel right about now.

Apologies if this has already been posted, but I'm just replying to a page 4 post, here.

Also, wondering if anything's happened yet(?)

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

No fixed address constantly on the move ... this guy is a modern day cyber Robin Hood!

More like a modern day Goebbels. His last leak was pure propaganda. He purposely misrepresented what the tape showed.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Tom Servo]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
In regards to the "Light Em Up" play station shoot out of innocent people from a big ass chopper?

How did he misrepresent that?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I'm wondering, if Iceland has weapons for mass destruction, so they could invade and blow up the wikileaks headquarter.
O, wait! Wasn't that vulcano a threat to the whole world? I bet, this was an attack and Julian was the head behind it.

Now they just need some beautiful maps and sattelite photos and present them to the UN.
This time no country will refuse to support them. They only have to convince them, that the cables include infos about their dirty underwear, too.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The differnce between Osama Bin Laden And Julian Assange. The Pentagon/CIA are ACTUALLY looking for him!!

If they want him... theyll get him.
I wish this wasnt true because we need more people like him.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
Remember when Cheney outed Valerie Plame? I believe that was done because Joe Wilson refused to tow the party line regarding WMD's in Iraq as a pretext to war or imperial theft.

I saw no outrage from the right during that fiasco.

Sunlight is the best disinfectant! Bring on the truth for a change!

In order for the population of a democracy (the little people) to make informed decisions we need the TRUTH. That is how it is supposed to work. All these backroom deals have brought us to the brink of destruction.

I never understood why ANYONE got bent out of shape over that. Valerie Plame was not the Mata Hari she was painted as in the media. Saying that someone "works for the CIA" is NOT the same as "outing" an actual field agent. Plame, in spite of the spurious claims made, was never a field agent. The most danger she ever faced working for the CIA was a paper cut at Langley.

NOT the same thing as this, at all.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join