It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange explanation for vehicles at Jacksonville Airfield

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

It was in Zorgons sig..it said..

Pegasus Research Consortium

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacific_waters
reply to post by Misoir

How you guys sleep at night coming up with all this conspiracy garbage is beyond me. Maybe they are a CIA front. I don't know but u don't either. You make huge leaps of logic that become truth in your minds. Of course they are involved in joint projects. They are an engineering firm. That's what they do. You fill ATS with paranoid fantasies and conjecture. The joos run the world. the illuminati run the world. I spent 3.5 years in the army and realized the government could f*** up a wet dream. No way they could carry out conspiracies at the level you guys imagine. Are they to be trusted? Not on a bet but get real. Everything is not a conspiracy to take over the world. What could BP possibly gain by engineering the spill? They f***** up. Simple enough. That's what people do, f*** up. Their shares have plummeted. the only way things like this won't happen is if we stop using oil completely and then you can kiss the internet and what we euphemistically call civilization goodbye.

You can read and write so you're not illiterate, so I have to ask why you did not understand the only sentence that I posted giving my opinion.

Read it thoroughly, it is quite interesting and very possible.

I never once said it was true because there are other views on the subject. Please read the whole post before you bash me for making 'stupid' threads. I don't believe most conspiracies I just saw this as interesting due to the feedback I got from other ATS members.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
You know if this "front" is so good at its job, and involved in high level global conspiracy, it seems they would be compentent enough to not have this picture on google earth.
Anyway, nevermind back to the conspiracy hunt.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
CIA. Reminds me of the time I was traveling through New Mexico and we stopped to eat. Plain as day a sticker mounted to the front door.

Member Culinary Institute of America

Quite suspicious considering the town. Alamogordo NM.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
reply to post by Essan

Notice how noone really acknowledges the fact that these were shown to be Kias, or that the picture is 2 years old?

Live in the moment I guess.

I was thinking the same. Great "research" but damn. I love the idea of keeping everyone on their toes but there comes a point where you have to realize that you are just plain wrong.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

reply to post by Misoir

How you guys sleep at night coming up with all this conspiracy garbage is beyond me. Maybe they are a CIA front. I don't know but u don't either. You make huge leaps of logic that become truth in your minds. Of course they are involved in joint projects. They are an engineering firm. That's what they do. You fill ATS with paranoid fantasies and conjecture. The joos run the world. the illuminati run the world. I spent 3.5 years in the army and realized the government could f*** up a wet dream. No way they could carry out conspiracies at the level you guys imagine. Are they to be trusted? Not on a bet but get real. Everything is not a conspiracy to take over the world. What could BP possibly gain by engineering the spill? They f***** up. Simple enough. That's what people do, f*** up. Their shares have plummeted. the only way things like this won't happen is if we stop using oil completely and then you can kiss the internet and what we euphemistically call civilization goodbye.

You can read and write so you're not illiterate, so I have to ask why you did not understand the only sentence that I posted giving my opinion.

I never once said it was true because there are other views on the subject. Please read the whole post before you bash me for making 'stupid' threads. I don't believe most conspiracies I just saw this as interesting due to the feedback I got from other ATS members.

I think you're a pretty smart dude/chick for digging this up. I agree with the respondent, but I also think you made a good move to begin with saying you didn't know if it was all true, but strangely tied. Regardless, you are correct in that sense. I hate people who just pile crap on the fire, but at least you did your research. Good job.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
And to explain....my last post being sarcastic about research was specifically in regards to the vehicles. I'm sick of people thinking some SUPER GOVERNMENT is going to freaking box em up and ship em out.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Why let minor details like facts get in the way of a great story proving a massive conspiracy to do conspiratorial things by companies that are obvious part of the conspiracy?

Exactly! I'm just not sure that the CIA/FBI even care though. After all, These companies might have legitimate contracts for domestic spying. Domestic spying is one of the big black boxes of the public sector. Even Blackwater recieved authorization to bid on lucrative domestic spying contracts back in 2008.

Alot of these kinds of companies front their more well-known areas of expertise but work behind the scenes to fulfill their contract obligations in other areas.

Noone knows what companies might actually have these contracts because when you think about it, why would a company want that information public in the first place when they can claim to be in the business of things like private security, training, etc..

And almost always these companies have extremely limited information on their websites with absolutely no information about what contracts they have or why. Sometimes you can visit their websites and have absolutely no idea what they do in the first place.. Alot of the statements they make on their websites are so broad it could mean anything. And they don't have to worry about their cover being blown if they're already contracted by the U.S. government to specifically conceal the full breadth of their purpose.

If the government pays "Company X" to provide services in the realm of domestic spying, the government wouldn't necessarily want that information in the limelight. Neither the company nor the government would want it publicly known that they trade information (some of it classified no less). Especially since the CIA/FBI/NSA would inevitably be trading information to and from said company. You can't just assume that private companies will properly handle classified material, not to mention the CIA/FBI/NSA can publicly distance itself from said company if their cover is blown while the sharing of information can continue without anyone knowing about it.

Someday the CIA will just be an administrative office in Delaware or something.

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I think it makes for a really interesting read, S&F. Did I miss some info somewhere? Is this near a sea port? The only way that I've ever heard of transporting vehicles in large numbers overseas is via ship (or rail if within the continent). I realize they could drive them to a sea port but there's no way that would be cost effective (as in simply using the airfield for storage). Have just never heard of using planes to move that number of vehicles (well, except in time of war.....and we all know that cost is no object at that time).

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Hey!!!!
Old photo's!!
Kia distribution!!!
why are we still debating this foks?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
By the way.......from distance, those cars look something like this :

www.omniglot.com...

....also, nobody answer to me why there are missing cars right in the middle of the raws/columns (empty spots in the middle).

I'm just a curious like most of us and.THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Trueman]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

reply to post by Misoir

Hey, brother...don't worry for that idiot. Your best answer is the big amount of flags and stars you got in your interesting thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conal
Hey!!!!
Old photo's!!
Kia distribution!!!
why are we still debating this foks?
Hey!
Read the whole thread!
You might learn something new!
Why are you posting after reading just the OP?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by SSimon You must admit that 4- 5000 cars on a tarmack seems very weird at best though ...

Oh really?

Portland Port New Cars

Scroll to bottom of page. Click on picture of cars in lot.
I checked out that picture.

I notice the differences.

The cars are not all white.

They are not all full size vans.

We have already heard how they are Kias and they are not there anymore.
We have also heard how they never were Kias.

We have seen the pictures from Green Cove, they were full-size vans, which Kia doesn't make.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

May be me... Pegasi51?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreb13

There is/was a ATS member by the name of Zorgon who has a website called TheLivingMoon-dot-Com which is presented by the "Pegasus Research Consortium."

Is that what you were referring to??

Also, I say is/was because Zorgon has been absent lately...hopefully he's OK....he created some great threads.

Thank you and also Baddmove for finding that!

I remembered the signature incorrectly, but that is most definitely the member that I was thinking of!

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Originally posted by SSimon You must admit that 4- 5000 cars on a tarmack seems very weird at best though ...

Oh really?

Portland Port New Cars

Scroll to bottom of page. Click on picture of cars in lot.
I checked out that picture.

I notice the differences.

The cars are not all white.

They are not all full size vans.

We have already heard how they are Kias and they are not there anymore.
We have also heard how they never were Kias.

We have seen the pictures from Green Cove, they were full-size vans, which Kia doesn't make.

Right !, now as any hardheaded italian, I'm gonna stick to this thread untill someone shows us REAL EVIDENCE that those are Kias. I'm not saying I believe the story, but it needs to be treated with RESPECT. Don't try to debunk just saying "THERE IS A GUY THAT SAID THOSE ARE KIAS". Who the hell is that guy?....why we should believe him?

NOW, TO THE GUY WHO POSTED that picture from Green cove....Why don't you post a picture of a parking lot of any Walmart.....because is ANOTHER THING TOTALLY DIFFERENT. Parking areas don't have 5 rows...THAT WOULD BE THE WORSE VALLET NIGHTMARE.

Finally, to all those idiots......DEBUNK THE INFO IN THE THREAD NOT THE OP.
YOU WANT TO KILL THE MESSENGER BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LIKE THE MESSAGE???????

Thanks for another chance to practice my english.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join