It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange explanation for vehicles at Jacksonville Airfield

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I think this is a great thread. Even with the people who think we are wrong. I agree that a large group of white or any colors would be going for one company. I don't see Kia storing a full lot of white vans unless someone was in line to buy them.

And this is a conspiracy site everyone should look at each post with an open mind and see if there is any truth. Because that is all we want here is the truth. We all feel controlled in one way or another we do not ignore threads that say oh they are all Kia's it is just hard to believe that a company would order all white vans in one location.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian

Originally posted by dethroner
maybe you can figure out what is true in ATS by calculating a) how much relevant information is originally brought forth, b) how loggical and well researched the information is, and then multiply those two by c) how many people troll the thread and try to derail it with nonsense and mockery.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by dethroner]

yes, of course. because if someone doesn't find compelling evidence to believe an allegation then that automatically morphs into evidence!!! the more people that doubt an issue, the more it must be true!!! we'll never learn.

Exactly. We've got a google aerial view of a pantload of white vehicles and a bunch of hearsay and speculation. I have not seen one photograph of the vehicles other than a grainy aerial google photo. Has anyone else?

Let's assume for a minute that the OP has good information and all of that stuff is true. Chances are it's not because a lot of it is hearsay and speculation to begin with. Confirmed CIA front company? Does the CIA really operate that way? Average joes can go online and confirm that some company is a front for the CIA? MmmHmm

It still doesn't explain what the vehicles are for, does it? Just because certain companies that may or may not be connected to the white vehicles are labeled as 'evil' by the MSM and anti-capitalist types doesn't mean they are automatically involved in some vast conspiracy to do ... what exactly?

I'd really like to see some real evidence of what those scary white cars are for. By the way, they are different types of vehicles, some are vans, some are sedans, some have sunroofs, some don't.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I tend to pride myself on having a good nose for conspiracies.

This thread has not been properly debunked, therefore it remains a controversy. There may be a conspiracy here after all.

Speculation and research are good. I like the trail that is being followed here, it looks promising.

At the least it's worth looking into for the sake of learning new things about these corporations and their activities.

Just remember, keep asking questions. It will help lead us to finding out what is giving off the Stench of Conspiracy here.

And if the "other side" can only say "Well this other guy SAID 'they were kias' " than they have no evidence either.

They need to provide documentation that indicates what those vehicles are, with supporting documentation about who was running the operation and what they were doing. That is the only proof possible to get here IMO. And they have not provided this documentation or references to debunk said story.

So I think this thread has some life in it.

Keep digging everyone. Always ask more questions.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If these are just KIA vehicles that are simply waiting to be sent overseas, why would Google Street View intentionally distort every possible angle that would clearly show what these vehicles are.

Second by simply using the Google Sat image and their scale these vehicles are at least twenty feet long, eight feet wide and approximately seven feet high. By using Google Earth you can see that although the vehicles share the same basic dimensions, they have individual modifications that show up in the shadow.

Unless I seem to have completely lost my understanding of basic geometry these are not KIAs and in fact are a lot closer to MRAPs draped in white new car shrink wrap as described before. They could also be vans that have multiple configurations.

The simple way to solve this is to send someone on the site to take a picture. My guess is you won't make it anywhere near the airport.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
even if none of this is true, it's entertaining as hell.

s&f, dude

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

maybe you can figure out what is true in ATS by calculating a) how much relevant information is originally brought forth, b) how loggical and well researched the information is, and then multiply those two by c) how many people troll the thread and try to derail it with nonsense and mockery.

yes, of course. because if someone doesn't find compelling evidence to believe an allegation then that automatically morphs into evidence!!! the more people that doubt an issue, the more it must be true!!! we'll never learn.

Exactly. We've got a google aerial view of a pantload of white vehicles and a bunch of hearsay and speculation. I have not seen one photograph of the vehicles other than a grainy aerial google photo. Has anyone else?

Let's assume for a minute that the OP has good information and all of that stuff is true. Chances are it's not because a lot of it is hearsay and speculation to begin with. Confirmed CIA front company? Does the CIA really operate that way? Average joes can go online and confirm that some company is a front for the CIA? MmmHmm

It still doesn't explain what the vehicles are for, does it? Just because certain companies that may or may not be connected to the white vehicles are labeled as 'evil' by the MSM and anti-capitalist types doesn't mean they are automatically involved in some vast conspiracy to do ... what exactly?

I'd really like to see some real evidence of what those scary white cars are for. By the way, they are different types of vehicles, some are vans, some are sedans, some have sunroofs, some don't.

My issue is, if you want to debase the article, do it without peppering your post with mocking words. Use facts and logic. Have you read this book before? cause it feels like you might be really familiar with it's contents.

books.google.ca... F7avlKZeuM&hl=en&ei=jooRTJ6bBcWblgeO3PzrBw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

I know not all of you are paid writers, but it's awfully suspicious when something that seems really substantial pops up in breaking news and an army of jerks show up to derail the thread....it'd be awesome if a mod could come along and clean all this up.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
OMG!

This is a KIA distribution point.

The photo was taken 2 1/2 years ago.

These are a variety of KIA vehicles waiting for distribution (not all vans) with protective plastic sheeting that prevents sun damage.

These are all different kinds of vehicles and all different colors.

They are no longer there.

EXACTLY! I recieved an e-mail a few weeks ago from another site called Yourtubenews. Someone went there and saw about 4500 minivans but it was BMW it's their Jacksonville distribution point for all the east coast.Now who can tell me that these are un vans ? can you see that ouppp....nope !

Thanks for reading.
You must admit that 4- 5000 cars on a tarmack seems very weird at best though ...

[edit on 10-6-2010 by SSimon]but BMW thats not good ! too expensive...GMC's more likely much much cheaper

[edit on 10-6-2010 by SSimon]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pacific_waters

Google Pegasus Technologies CIA. It's not us silly conspiracy theorists saying this, it's the Australian government.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Here is my thread on the same topic. I did some measuring, these appear to be full size vans (which Kia does not make), and in another thread they had "proof" they were actually Ford (or Chevy) 250 size vans.

Also notice the way these are parked, why in the hell would they leave gaps like that, it almost looks like code, not saying it is, just weird, or the parking guys had way to much time on their hands.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Excellent Research on this one, this ought to put this controversy to rest!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSimon You must admit that 4- 5000 cars on a tarmack seems very weird at best though ...

Oh really?

Portland Port New Cars

Scroll to bottom of page. Click on picture of cars in lot.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Yeah, the aerial photographs from google earth of this area is out of date, if you go to flashearth.com and click on Microsoft VE, go to the area and guess what.. they're gone! Also, it's mostly filled with trailers, and looks like some lumber off to the side. Are these CIA transport pods?!

No disrespect to the OP at all, I'm just saying. Well put together thread though, S&F.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacific_waters
reply to post by Misoir

How you guys sleep at night coming up with all this conspiracy garbage is beyond me. Maybe they are a CIA front. I don't know but u don't either. You make huge leaps of logic that become truth in your minds. Of course they are involved in joint projects. They are an engineering firm. That's what they do. You fill ATS with paranoid fantasies and conjecture. The joos run the world. the illuminati run the world. I spent 3.5 years in the army and realized the government could f*** up a wet dream. No way they could carry out conspiracies at the level you guys imagine. Are they to be trusted? Not on a bet but get real. Everything is not a conspiracy to take over the world. What could BP possibly gain by engineering the spill? They f***** up. Simple enough. That's what people do, f*** up. Their shares have plummeted. the only way things like this won't happen is if we stop using oil completely and then you can kiss the internet and what we euphemistically call civilization goodbye.

Sure...I can ignore all conspiracy only to get Blindsided from nowhere and then it's too late.

I can also get off Oil, I'll fill my crankcase and gas tank with Budweiser tomorrow morning and see if I can get to the coffee shop any quicker.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Ok, so if there are members that are from the area how about some current pictures of the field. Go for a drive after work, or this weekend, take a few snapshots and post them. If the vehicles are 100% gone, then we were too late and whatever the cars were for is already taking place or completely over with.

Airport Data

Ownership:
Privately-owned Owner:
CLAY COUNTY PORT INC.
P.O. BOX 477
GREEN COVE SPRINGS, FL 32043
Phone 904-284-3505
Manager: P. TED MCGOWAN
P.O. BOX 477
GREEN COVE SPRINGS, FL 32043
Phone 904-284-3676
Airport Operational Statistics Aircraft based on the field: 9 Single engine airplanes: 1 Multi engine airplanes: 3 Jet airplanes: 1 Helicopters: 4

Don't know how old airnav.com information is but usually they are pretty up to date, anybody feel like dropping a dime and calling the "owner"

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Exactly what i was thinking while reading all those trolls.
A lot of them for this topic imo.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AlwaysProNeverAnti

Yeah right, Lindsay Lohan is snorting coke, MSM has no time for news that might matter.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysProNeverAnti
Wow! great research. I agree with SunnyDee about how the MSM should be doing this research, but we know how that goes. Maybe try sending it out to the MSM and see what their response is...
You're best hope for the public to be made aware of it is to send it to Glenn Beck. And it's STILL a looooooongshot.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsmethegoat
Yeah, the aerial photographs from google earth of this area is out of date, if you go to flashearth.com and click on Microsoft VE, go to the area and guess what.. they're gone! Also, it's mostly filled with trailers, and looks like some lumber off to the side. Are these CIA transport pods?!

No disrespect to the OP at all, I'm just saying. Well put together thread though, S&F.

Is this the most up to date satellite imagery on the web? Is it reliable (not doctored)? Does anyone know what the military allows as far as "lag time" with sat photos for civis use?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by maxweljames

I'm going to go to the site tomorrow. If it is just a pathetic old airport that is used by KIA to store cars heading overseas then it should be pretty easy to drive right up the location and talk to the manager.

If there is a reason why Google Earth is blocking the street view, I shouldn't be able to get anywhere near the airport.

As Glenn Beck likes to say, "Suck's to be me".

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

My issue is, if you want to debase the article, do it without peppering your post with mocking words. Use facts and logic. Have you read this book before? cause it feels like you might be really familiar with it's contents.

books.google.ca... F7avlKZeuM&hl=en&ei=jooRTJ6bBcWblgeO3PzrBw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBkQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

I know not all of you are paid writers, but it's awfully suspicious when something that seems really substantial pops up in breaking news and an army of jerks show up to derail the thread....it'd be awesome if a mod could come along and clean all this up.

Could you please point out the "mocking words"? I choose not to believe every unsubstantiated tale that gets circulated in this site, and perhaps a lot of you should consider doing the same. The whole discussion started with someone posting the aerial photo from google earth and saying "What are all these vehicles?"

Since then, I have read nothing but speculative opinions of what the 'probably' are, or 'could be'. Whatever minimal sleuthing that has been reported is also hearsay, because we're asked to believe the word of a total stranger who said they made this phone call and that inquiry. Who is to say the answers they got were accurate? It seems everyone is swallowing everything that is posted without question.

The OP of this thread STILL can't say what the vehicles are for, or who owns them.

Until someone posts irrefutable evidence of what they are, where they went, who owns them, etc., they are just white cars in an aerial photo.

And thanks for thinking I might be a paid writer. I'll take that as a compliment.

Back under the bridge I go..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join