It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange explanation for vehicles at Jacksonville Airfield

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+61 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I just found this link which is an in depth explanation of this link.

Read it thoroughly, it is quite interesting and very possible.

They are not UN vehicles at all on the private Reynolds Airpark. They are owned by Pegasus. Here is a quick excerpt from the first link.

Now, for the BAD NEWS — “Reynolds Airpark” is listed in the Clay County Fla. plat/tax rolls as being wholly owned by a company named Pegasus International. Ok, I thought, what exactly is “Pegasus International” and what exactly do they do?? Well – among other things, they just happen to be involved in the OIL DRILLING BUSINESS – with ties to Halliburton and BRITISH PETROLEUM!!! What the hell??? See their website at: pegasus-international.com

Then, of all things, they just happen to have an office in Salt Lake City, Utah. Here is where the plot thickens. Their SLC office also houses Dick Cheney’s Halliburton, and is next to the Minerals Management Service (MMS) offices. Worse, their U.K. office “address” is next door to (or possibly even a part of) British Petroleum as well. What is going on?? They also have “offices” in Turkmenistan, Nigeria, and Azerbijan – hotbeds of political intrigue and profiteering for BP. See universalpegasus.com

But — it gets worse, if possible. “Pegasus International” owns and operates Pegasus Technologies – which is involved in a neat little NSA/CIA operation titled the “Information Sharing Council” or ISC. Their “unclassified” 2006 report can be seen here (pdf). A careful reading of this document shows that part of the “Pegasus Program” is the deployment of thousands of vehicles across America, outfitted with domestic spying “Maximum Information Technology” (MaxIT) systems. MaxIT is a joint venture of the following companies: Appriss Inc., Bio-Key International, Inc., Business Communications Inc., Circadence Corporation, Cquay Technologies, Dell, eLabs Inc., MS e-Center and Sun Microsystems. (See 12/12/03 report here)

When I studied DynCorp International, I found that DynCorp and Pegasus International are basically joined at the hips with many international “joint projects”. There is NO DOUBT in my mind that DynCorp, and Pegasus are CIA FRONT COMPANIES involved in the deepest black ops. (See NanoTech expose in “Dr. Ott’s Papers” here.)

Also, check this out. Dyncorp Int. was “purchased” back on April 12 by Cerberus Capital, and the “deal” was brokered by, you guessed it, Goldman Sachs who SHORTED TRANSOCEAN STOCKS on April 17, three days before the Gulf Oil debacle began. (See here for more details about that).

EDIT TO ADD: Additional Information

Confirmed they are CIA front company and the vehicles have been dispersed

Current Image VIA Bing of Reynolds Air Park. As of this time the UN Vehicles have been dispersed.

- In regards to the UN Vehicles at Reynolds Air park in FL; as of this time the vehicles are confirmed to be removed. We have visual/ Video confirmation as well as updated SAT Images. However it looks as if this air park serves as a shipping front for a CIA “Black Bag” front with ties to the CIA and DHS. Pegasus Technologies, INC.

Analysis indicates Pegasus is the contractor for the deployment of thses vehicles.Operating out of Reynolds Airpark in Green Cove Springs, Florida, FAA airport identifier FL60.

An analysis of thousands of flight records, aircraft registrations and corporate documents, as well as interviews
with former C.I.A. officers and pilots, show that the agency owns at least 26 planes, 10 of them purchased since 2001.
The agency has concealed its ownership behind a web of seven shell corporations that appear to have no employees
and no function apart from owning the aircraft.

The planes, regularly supplemented by private charters, are operated by real companies controlled by or tied to the agency,
including Aero Contractors and two Florida companies, Pegasus Technologies and Tepper Aviation.

[edit on 6/10/10 by Misoir]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This seems to be a VERY good find. The guy who did his little bit of research seems to have hit something big here.
This is the kind of stuff that our american media should be digging up and talking about, but of course are not.

Why I keep reading ATS.
Thanks for bringing this, this is an important piece of some giant puzzle for sure.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Wow! great research. I agree with SunnyDee about how the MSM should be doing this research, but we know how that goes. Maybe try sending it out to the MSM and see what their response is...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
He seems to leave out the information proving these vehicles are white vans related to Pegasus.

Someone else has spoken to the man at the airpark and he stated they were Kia's.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
S+F. Tis a rare day when someone comes across a good find.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Great find Misoir. I e-mailed that link to a friend of mine. This is definitely worth looking into more. I didn't watch all the videos in the article yet, but I plan to. Thanks for the info! S+F.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Why let minor details like facts get in the way of a great story proving a massive conspiracy to do conspiratorial things by companies that are obvious part of the conspiracy?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
OMG!

This is a KIA distribution point.

The photo was taken 2 1/2 years ago.

These are a variety of KIA vehicles waiting for distribution (not all vans) with protective plastic sheeting that prevents sun damage.

These are all different kinds of vehicles and all different colors.

They are no longer there.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I think this thread might have something to do with all of this. The FCC ruling that devices broadcasting at 700mhz would be illegal. Perhaps they were opening that bandwidth for these vehicles and their information sharing technologies:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Given their corporate and government connections along with everything happening in the gulf this all stinks to high heaven. It is my contention that they will institute martial law as a test run along some sections of the gulf coast. Too many signs point to foreknowledge of the oil spill for everything here to be sheer "coincidence".
Keep your eyes open friends.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

You've really got to stop clogging this thread with your common sense and logical thought.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

[post deleted]

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Somebody help me out here.

Isn't there a member that I have seen posting on ATS that has Pegasus 'something' in their signature?

Probably not related, just wondering.

I will start checking through my recent threads.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Somebody help me out here.

Isn't there a member that I have seen posting on ATS that has Pegasus 'something' in their signature?

Probably not related, just wondering.

I will start checking through my recent threads.

I think there is a member by the name Pegasus (something). But I don't see how that is relevant.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

As far as I can recall, the name in the members signature is Pegasus Technologies or something close to that.

It's relevance would be that it is the name of the CIA front company as from your OP.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Misoir

As far as I can recall, the name in the members signature is Pegasus Technologies or something close to that.

It's relevance would be that it is the name of the CIA front company as from your OP.

Just a name Pegasus is not weird, but Pegasus Technologies is strange.

If they work with the CIA then they wold be smarter than use their real name.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
reply to post by Essan

You've really got to stop clogging this thread with your common sense and logical thought.

I'm sorry. It's an affliction I have. But I am seeking treatment. Honest!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I was doing some googling and found this....

Blaming the CIA for using the Airfield there for torture flights.
Also implicating Pegasus Technologies in the same. Pegasus is an IT company.
The logo is the same as the one I remember seeing on that members signature.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Pegasus is the icon associated with the Temple Crown in London. The image is on their stained glass windows.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Pegasus Technologies also advertising truck driving jobs out of Green Cove Springs, FL also.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Notice how noone really acknowledges the fact that these were shown to be Kias, or that the picture is 2 years old?

Live in the moment I guess.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join