It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki, Nibiru and Reptilains: The Basics.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by covert1

Your right the Annunaki are not Draconians (The Reptilians) but they are Reptilian in nature. As for the "good, bad" debate it seems that most of the ET currently in contact with humanity are malevolent.

Are you psychic I would love to hear about some of your reading for Nibiru.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

For years and years I would have totally agreed with you that most ets were nasty in nature, mostly from the experiences I had with the Zetans which wasn't pretty. But after I became enhanced enough with my ability to telepath with different races and yes the Zetans and Reptilians are included, I've found they have a much deeper structure as a society than I never ever realized before. The Reptilians are much easier to telepath with than Zetans, Zetans , being scientist in nature are more rigid and follow a strict ruling system and to me the majority of Reptilians are more relaxed in a way, easy going but more of a waring race so they can anger easier.
About Nibiru, I really try not to connect very much with the rogue reptilians contained inside Nibiru for some reason they have an enhanced ability to really what I call "lock" into the mind for this is how connection occurs during telepathy . And I end up, well, would rather not go there. Anyway, the Reptilians are opposed to the actions of their kind inside Nibiru who have only evil in mind for us on Earth and the Earth it's self. There will be opposition for Nibiru.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RyannVonDoom

Originally posted by covert1
Hi there,

Hi there,

First of all why do people tend to group whole species as either good or evil???? With every species they have their good minded and their bad natured types , all have a varying degree between the two so there is not one species of extra-terrestrials who are just good all benevolent and another species who are all bad, heck bent on terror. Now the Annunaki are not Reptilians, they are two separate species. The Reptilians have a complex social system and a sound opposition force, some are cultured while other Reptilians are more worker types. As far as Nibiru is concerned, I do know for a fact, no matter what other theories are out there, that a nasty rogue group of Reptilians have taken over Nibiru and are heading this way hidden within. Now if any of you are psychic in any way or fashion, try connecting to Nibiru and read the vibes coming off it and you will have first hand account of the types who reside there.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by covert1]

Can you expand on this a little? Very interesting.

Sure thing, The Zetans are more difficult to read since their major communication is through telepathy and they are professionals at this. They've had eons to study our capability for mental abilities and they can train abductees to expand their abilities if they choose to and they are experts at mind manipulation. So they can kind of shield from a person details that are normally easy to mingle with like say for instance with the Reptilians. They are more laid back and genuinely want you to learn and expand. They do keep you from knowing certain information and kind of keep you at arms length so to speak as you see even in our species. No one has full rein to go about knowing every detail you might want to know unfortunately.
Other species my friend and I have contacted with, seem to have a vary degree but are more relaxed and want you to learn a little about them while you can. So far the Zetans are the more methodical and cold calculated species I've contacted.
And with Nibiru, the rogue reptilians I feel they are definitely malevolent, nasty, chaotic bent on contact to Earth. And they will have opposition and I believe the bible talks about this in Revolations with war in the heavens. And you also might want to link what the government is doing with underground tunneling system they have going, designed to lock out the outside world, self sufficient and self contained. So if for chance all goes bad in stopping Nibiru, then the government has the tunnel action to hide within. Spilt the Beans didn't I? This is also why there are reports of people seeing ets in the tunnels they are reading for the chance Nibiru makes it to Earth and if that happens the skies will be lit up with waring ufos. So anyway this is what's going on with Nibiru. As you will see all the pieces of the puzzle do fit together.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by covert1]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NoahTheSumerian

Hey NoahTheSumerian. Thanks for commenting.

I had never heard of Monoatomic Gold let alone, thats what the Annunaki did with their mined gold.

This is a good video that explains about monoatomic gold:

www.youtube.com...

I'm thinking about buying some of this stuff I doing some experiments with it.

This video is in much better than the first:

www.youtube.com...

Hey NoahTheSumerian have you tried Monoatomic Gold?

Edit: Spelling due to hangover

[edit on 11-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by covert1

reply to post by covert1

"For years and years I would have totally agreed with you that most ets were nasty in nature, mostly from the experiences I had with the Zetans which wasn't pretty. But after I became enhanced enough with my ability to telepath with different races and yes the Zetans and Reptilians are included, I've found they have a much deeper structure as a society than I never ever realized before. The Reptilians are much easier to telepath with than Zetans, Zetans , being scientist in nature are more rigid and follow a strict ruling system and to me the majority of Reptilians are more relaxed in a way, easy going but more of a waring race so they can anger easier.
About Nibiru, I really try not to connect very much with the rogue reptilians contained inside Nibiru for some reason they have an enhanced ability to really what I call "lock" into the mind for this is how connection occurs during telepathy . And I end up, well, would rather not go there. Anyway, the Reptilians are opposed to the actions of their kind inside Nibiru who have only evil in mind for us on Earth and the Earth it's self. There will be opposition for Nibiru."

I have always assumed that the Zetans and Reptilians were only here to cause harm to humanity. I guess thats not the case with all of them.

What with them being scientists in nature and having no emotions they come across as evil. Still I don't think i'll be calling them my friends any time soon.

Also what make these Reptilians inside Nibiru rogue? Do you know their plans?

Can I ask, were you born psychic or did you develop it over time?? Any tips for me?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I am also in agreement. If you think about it...the fact that this subject is so far out there in left field no one would ever believe it. You could have highly decorated military and news personalities present this info and most everyone would say..its a hoax or CGI. Especially here at ATS.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by leira7

Hey leira7 thanks for posting.

Why do they need gold to stay alive?

I agree when you say we are slaves. I just hope one day we can break free of the shackles and live our mortal lives the way they were supposed to be lived.

It has to do with electricity. They run like robots, their brain doesn't function without the gold. They are the shadow government. I honestly have seen these shadows all my life. I never knew they were reptilians until I started looking it up. They come from Andromeda, they are master geneticists and they have found a way to cross breed humans and reptilians, so that these kids of theirs can interact in our dimension, while their shadow puppeteers control them, and tell them what to say.

Their mothership is in our galaxy now, their god looks like a lizard/frog thing, he's their leader, and he's very much against life, he is anti-woman, anti-love, anti-Earth. They want Earth because it is the intergalactic pot of gold. Planet Earth can never die because of the moon and soon to be 2 new suns. They wish to kill us all, land here, and police a control population of humans by physically and spiritually enslaving us. I have been under the control of a shadow my entire life, in fact, it wasn't until I broke free from the darkness, that I learned the secrets of the Universe.

I was told that each and every human being has been assigned a shadow spirit. Whenever we fear, or submit to any form of power that does not come in Love, then it sparks something in the shadow guide, and they feed off of your energy. Humans are like gold to them, and they are blackholes.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7

reply to post by leira7

Hey leira7 thanks for posting.

Why do they need gold to stay alive?

I agree when you say we are slaves. I just hope one day we can break free of the shackles and live our mortal lives the way they were supposed to be lived.

It has to do with electricity. They run like robots, their brain doesn't function without the gold. They are the shadow government. I honestly have seen these shadows all my life. I never knew they were reptilians until I started looking it up. They come from Andromeda, they are master geneticists and they have found a way to cross breed humans and reptilians, so that these kids of theirs can interact in our dimension, while their shadow puppeteers control them, and tell them what to say.

Their mothership is in our galaxy now, their god looks like a lizard/frog thing, he's their leader, and he's very much against life, he is anti-woman, anti-love, anti-Earth. They want Earth because it is the intergalactic pot of gold. Planet Earth can never die because of the moon and soon to be 2 new suns. They wish to kill us all, land here, and police a control population of humans by physically and spiritually enslaving us. I have been under the control of a shadow my entire life, in fact, it wasn't until I broke free from the darkness, that I learned the secrets of the Universe.

I was told that each and every human being has been assigned a shadow spirit. Whenever we fear, or submit to any form of power that does not come in Love, then it sparks something in the shadow guide, and they feed off of your energy. Humans are like gold to them, and they are blackholes.

This is me covert1, for somereason my accounts are inaccessible so I have to use this new account.
whoa there leira7, I do not agree with you that the Annunaki are Reptilians. But what you describe sounds like the rogue group I've just written about. Reptilians do have robot types like you describe and the shadow government you had talked about is the under operations of these nasty rogue types. Sounds like you involved with this rogue type of group and the Reptilians do have the technology to phase out of sight and see them as shadow. The Zetans have similar technology. And the children of Reptilians (that are not from rogue groups) have a free mind of their own, they actually have schools for children, some are super smart advanced brain functions.

"Their mothership is in our galaxy now. They wish to kill us all, land here, and police a control population of humans by physically and spiritually enslaving us. I have been under the control of a shadow my entire life, in fact, it wasn't until I broke free from the darkness, that I learned the secrets of the Universe."

Yes, this is Nibiru, a huge planet made into a huge I guess you could call it a moving spacestation that can hold huge ships inside. And they are on their way to Earth planning on overtaking the people of Earth and Earth itself. And they use tactic that aren't pretty. Nasty types. You might want to read what I posted up a little ways on this thread. You are in contact with the Rogue Reptilians, the bad nasty seed apart from the cultured society. I've heard reference of the Toad type King, a rogue also, one time before I think from my friend we co- telepath as a group.
I've never heard mention about the gold, have to ask that question to the Reps and see what they say but would make sense if they use gold, then would answer one question.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by starlite2]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I have always assumed that the Zetans and Reptilians were only here to cause harm to humanity. I guess thats not the case with all of them.
. What with them being scientists in nature and having no emotions they come across as evil. Still I don't think i'll be calling them my friends any time soon. Also what make these Reptilians inside Nibiru rogue? Do you know their plans? Can I ask, were you born psychic or did you develop it over time?? Any tips for me? I have always assumed that the Zetans and Reptilians were only here to cause harm to humanity. I guess thats not the case with all of them.
. What with them being scientists in nature and having no emotions they come across as evil. Still I don't think i'll be calling them my friends any time soon. Also what make these Reptilians inside Nibiru rogue? Do you know their plans? Can I ask, were you born psychic or did you develop it over time?? Any tips for me?

Hi ! So far I have not come across the more benevolent peace loving Zetans that people swear they are in contact with. My dealing with the Zetans are more from the abductor types, scientistic nature. They are rogue since they are renegades, rebellious and evil nasty against the norm of Reptilians which are cultured and want to exist in a more structured lifestyle.
Well, I've had some psychic ability when I was young but most had been developed after 27 years of being taken by the Zetans. They can develop abilities if it suits them. If you would like to sharpen or bring out psychic abilities I'd say try learning about meditation, the kind of meditation where you keep your mind awake while your body goes to sleep and your mind comes in conjunction with the borders of sleep and awake. This is the lift off pad to astral projection and connecting more with the inner spirit. Just try meditation like this form, quieting the mind and letting your body slowly go to sleep. Anyway connecting with your consciousness in this fashion after lots of practice wakens your abilities. So , meditation (mind awake, body asleep), learn about astral projection, I personally like something called Mental Phasing. You might want to try connecting on these astral forums online. A wealth of knowledge and ideas. Good Luck!!! And also all this takes time and practice and you really do end up enjoying the experience, there is lots of un useral experience you can go through learning about meditation and astral projection. Also I've had random ets visit during this training, they seem to pick up on people who are advancing by connecting with their inner , spirit body with in yourself. Just remember don't fight yourself just relax and enjoy! Keeping a journal is nice.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by starlite2

Yeah, I saw the toad, he was in human form, and they were mean. I sure hope there are nice reptilians out there, because ALL of the ones that I've met are complete psychopathic killers/jerks. I HATE them! They have been 'haunting' me all my life. I want them to die. They are real, if anyone doubts that, I'm living proof, I've seen them.

There is nothing to worry though, I've been in contact with light beings, and they are going to help rid Planet Earth of them, and stop the takeover from happening. So, Earthlings will have a happy ending.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I have experimented with astral projection before. I found it to scary so I stopped. let me explain; I was laying in bed doing some of the relaxation techniques. I felt my body falling asleep. I felt heavy and confused, I think my mind was on the verge of sleep aswell. Then all of a sudden this green misty kind of light was standing right next to my head. I could have sworn I heard a voice say "hes nearly there". I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest, I was consumed by terror. I guess my body must have known something was up because after around 10 seconds (although it felt like a lifetime) I was able to sit up. I looked to my right to see nothing but thin air.

I couldn't sleep for 2 days after this.

I must admit I am alot more knowledgeable about ths now so I might give it another go.

Also I think I posess some pyshic abilitys. I do thing like picking up my phone before it rings and reckonising people without ever meeting them.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7

Yeah, I saw the toad, he was in human form, and they were mean. I sure hope there are nice reptilians out there, because ALL of the ones that I've met are complete psychopathic killers/jerks. I HATE them! They have been 'haunting' me all my life. I want them to die. They are real, if anyone doubts that, I'm living proof, I've seen them.

There is nothing to worry though, I've been in contact with light beings, and they are going to help rid Planet Earth of them, and stop the takeover from happening. So, Earthlings will have a happy ending.

Very good to know you have found others of the light to help you and our planet
. I totally believe and understand where you are coming from. The Zetans I've hated for years until i was able to Telepath at will with them and learn more about them as a whole species which helps. Those Rogue Reps I wouldn't try communicating with them or draw any attention. No one wants Rogue Rep abusive contact.
There will be Races of ETs who will give Nibiru huge opposition.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I have experimented with astral projection before. I found it to scary so I stopped. let me explain; I was laying in bed doing some of the relaxation techniques. I felt my body falling asleep. I felt heavy and confused, I think my mind was on the verge of sleep aswell. Then all of a sudden this green misty kind of light was standing right next to my head. I could have sworn I heard a voice say "hes nearly there". I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest, I was consumed by terror. I guess my body must have known something was up because after around 10 seconds (although it felt like a lifetime) I was able to sit up. I looked to my right to see nothing but thin air.

I couldn't sleep for 2 days after this.

I must admit I am alot more knowledgeable about ths now so I might give it another go.

Also I think I posess some psychic abilities. I do thing like picking up my phone before it rings and recognizing people without ever meeting them.

Wow, You are doing great!!! See you already have abilities to work with. I'll admit to you it took me 6 months to find a good forum, meaningful books, technique that works, practice with stability, and learn the technique of projecting at will to where I wanted to go. Lots of practice. Yes, you do tend to hear all kinds of disruptive sounds that can scare you right out of trance like this. I've heard a person screaming my name in my ear, pounding on my bedroom door, footsteps, thought my drawer in the dresser opened but didn't. These are all sounds your unconscious pushes on you, nothing from these sounds will hurt you just dismiss them and keep going. I've seen colored objects and other strange things but these I believe exist in the next plane of existence. None have ever hurt me. Some are quite beautiful. I can't say how wonderful , yet a little scary most from not knowing, working with your innerself is. Oh and your body and mind had to readjust, waken up from out of sleep mode that is why you had taken a long time to be able to move again. This is normal.
If you get to a point when you see a picture screen of another place that looks pleasant, and if you want to go to a astral level just try mentally stepping into this screen and "pop" in you go to that world. A great book you might already own is Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce, a huge book, he describes a lot of what you could experience through your whole experience. I didn't find his techniques for going OBE as effective but all his other information was very useful and informative. I like the mind awake, body asleep method IE. mental phasing. A lot of people struggle to get as far as you have been able to go. You must be a natural! Don't be surprised if you get up and your hand goes through the door knob or light switch this means you are still Out of Body. But ets can come and visit after a time, this could be a bit of a shock to see an alien just pop in. And you can get visions, interactions with ghost people too I've only had experiences with nice ghosts. But if you do not want ghost contact just back out away and try the meditation again or stop and go do something like eat a snack or drink something in this world. This is a grounding technique. Also astral books that pop up for you to read. You can find yourself floating staring at a computer screen or your wall clock in your livingroom. Lots of different experiences. It's all up to you.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Genesis 2:23

And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

23(man)
23(woman)

Revelations 2:23

And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works

23+23 = 46
I was watching Stargate Universe the other day and the number 46 was significant to a scientist Dr. Rush, trying to figure out a formula.
EPISODE

"Throughout the episode, we see Dr. Rush in his dream state, working non-stop on his equations, seemingly not caring about his dying wife. When SG1's Dr. Daniel Jackson arrives to recruit Dr. Rush into the Stargate program, Dr. Rush tells him he is just a figment of his imagination, that "reliving all of this is a necessary evil, an unfortunate side effect of a process I can't control."

Later in the episode, when Dr. Jackson asks Dr. Rush, shouldn't he be with his dying wife, it sparks an idea. Dr. Rush suddenly sees the number 46 everywhere. Not 42, Dr. Jackson points out, going on to explain his reference in that annoying way characters on this show do (see: Eli).

Dr. Rush rushes to his dying wife's bedside, not because she is dying but because he believes she holds the clue to breaking the code. She talks about the genetic flaw that brought about her cancer, and a lightbulb goes on in Dr. Rush's head. 46! It's also the number of chromosomes found in human DNA! That must be the code to unlock Destiny's controls. Turns out, it's not that simple, which Dr. Rush realizes after coming out of the dream state and leaving the chair."

You accuse us of reading too deeply into things.
I am here to say you do not read deep enough...thus the Dream of the Planet and the sickness continues.

Do not control the people with laws,
Nor violence nor espionage,
But conquer them with inaction.

For:
The more morals and taboos there are,
The more cruelty afflicts people;
The more guns and knives there are,
The more factions divide people;
The more arts and skills there are,
The more change obsoletes people;
The more laws and taxes there are,
The more theft corrupts people.

Yet take no action, and the people nurture eachother;
Make no laws, and the people deal fairly with eachother;
Own no interest, and the people cooperate with eachother;
Express no desire, and the people harmonize with eachother

We are in for rude awakenings indeed...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
It's obvious why they need gold. From gold they can make monoatomic gold. This stuff does amazing things including amplifying psychic ability, increase life spans, cure disease, the list goes on.

Anyways, if you believe in reptilians it is not a stretch to believe in the white powder gold as well. And it all fits.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Found this site.. Interesting things and a lot borrowed from Icke. www.bibliotecapleyades.net... m#menu

Do any of you read what John Rhodes has put out about the reptilians?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

the felines!? C'mon dude. I think you've been playing too much Morrowind Elder scrolls

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mitsuskitzo
reply to post by leira7

the felines!? C'mon dude. I think you've been playing too much Morrowind Elder scrolls

Yes, the feline cat species! This is one of the ets I've telepathed with, on the Sirius 3rd planet. Rather intelligent and into genetics.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Whats next? I suppose they are gonna come out with a caninean race too huh. lol

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
It's obvious why they need gold. From gold they can make monoatomic gold. This stuff does amazing things including amplifying psychic ability, increase life spans, cure disease, the list goes on.

Anyways, if you believe in reptilians it is not a stretch to believe in the white powder gold as well. And it all fits.

Now that I'm reading your reply, I was struck with a memory about gold. Gold is used inside the engine makeup of some ufos and could also be worked into an anti-gravity system.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

WTF?

The Anunnaki reptilians? IS that you David Icke?

Just remember they created us in the likeness of them. So where is my reptilian skin? Where is my forked tongue?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join