It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Annunaki, Nibiru and Reptilains: The Basics.

page: 3
13
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Found this neat little video that talks about the battle for Earth, who won and what they did when they got here. The narrator doesn't say that it was the Annunaki but the story is very similar to the story of creation by the Sumerians:

www.youtube.com...

Ignore the GFL title!


Edit: This video was apparently made public in *1992* 7 years before David Icke's emergence. They also say that over 20 years will we see a rapid accelaration in our evolution. 1992+20=2012 hmm intresting!

[edit on 15-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]




posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53


WTF?

The Anunnaki reptilians? IS that you David Icke?

Just remember they created us in the likeness of them. So where is my reptilian skin? Where is my forked tongue?



Reptilians have been talked about before Icke came onto the scene. John Rhodes is one example of someone who has been talking about them for decades.



posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RyannVonDoom
 


Hey RyannVonDoom.

Thanks for the name I had never heard of John Rhodes.


I found this site that I think is created by Rhodes:

www.reptoids.com...

His take on what he calls Reptoids is very different to David Icke's, its quite refreshing. He seems to see them more as animal-beings of a sub-intelligent nature, Kind of like early-man. Its very different to the all powerful super-beings we know as Reptilians.

Edit: Also he belves they all orginate from earth. Somewhere underground, it seems their ancestors fled underground after the last ELE.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]



posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RyannVonDoom

Originally posted by dragnet53


WTF?

The Anunnaki reptilians? IS that you David Icke?

Just remember they created us in the likeness of them. So where is my reptilian skin? Where is my forked tongue?



Reptilians have been talked about before Icke came onto the scene. John Rhodes is one example of someone who has been talking about them for decades.


But again David ICke taking somebody's work and using it for his gain. The only "evidence" that I can support this reptilian theory is that we have a tailbone and chimps don't. How did it form there if we came from apes?



posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL
 


That is one of my favorite annunaki reptilian videos. It's got some good info crammed into a short video!

Thanks for posting this!



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hello everyone.

I found this great video. Its packed full of info and theories. It is in fact one of the best i've found so far:

www.youtube.com...

I highly recommend this one.



[edit on 16-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by RyannVonDoom
 


Hey RyannVonDoom.

Thanks for the name I had never heard of John Rhodes.


I found this site that I think is created by Rhodes:

www.reptoids.com...

His take on what he calls Reptoids is very different to David Icke's, its quite refreshing. He seems to see them more as animal-beings of a sub-intelligent nature, Kind of like early-man. Its very different to the all powerful super-beings we know as Reptilians.

Edit: Also he belves they all orginate from earth. Somewhere underground, it seems their ancestors fled underground after the last ELE.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]


I have an episode of Coast to Coast from 94(thank you demonoid).. He believes they are more than just early man. He was talking about the dracos also.

His reptoids.com is pretty cool little site. He is supposedly here in Henderson, NV where I am... so hopefully I can run across him and get some info for us to have in this thread.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL
 



This video was apparently made public in *1992* 7 years before David Icke's emergence. They also say that over 20 years will we see a rapid accelaration in our evolution.


Two years to go, Hummmm...... Havn't seen much of this yet.

If anything people have gotten less evolved, because the situations world leaders are putting us in are absolutely stupid, worthy of genocide. The GFL needs new material.

I do agree with us being taken over by Lizards, however.

Thanks for the links to ancient information.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
OK, that covers the Annunaki, Nibiru and Reptilains... but WHAT ABOUT THE BASICS?

I often hear about the Basics, but don't know much about them. When one looks through most modern school books, you see that they were the first ones to invent most things from Chemistry to Micro-economics.

Where did the Basics come from?

When did Basic civilization flourish?

What technology did the Basics develop?

Who led the Basics?

Were the Basics involved in the construction of any thing like the Pyramids?



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL
 



This video was apparently made public in *1992* 7 years before David Icke's emergence. They also say that over 20 years will we see a rapid accelaration in our evolution.


Two years to go, Hummmm...... Havn't seen much of this yet.

If anything people have gotten less evolved, because the situations world leaders are putting us in are absolutely stupid, worthy of genocide. The GFL needs new material.

I do agree with us being taken over by Lizards, however.

Thanks for the links to ancient information.


Can you expand on the bolded part? I am curious to see your thoughts on this and exactly what you mean.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RyannVonDoom

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by RyannVonDoom
 


I have an episode of Coast to Coast from 94(thank you demonoid).. He believes they are more than just early man. He was talking about the dracos also.

His reptoids.com is pretty cool little site. He is supposedly here in Henderson, NV where I am... so hopefully I can run across him and get some info for us to have in this thread.


Ah wow your gonna get to meet him! I'm jealous. When I said "Animal-beings of a sub-intelligent nature" its just the impression I got from Reptoids.com. If you do meet him maybe ask him to join ATS I would love to converse with him.



posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by airvicemarshal
 


Sarcasm is angers ugly cousin! so don't take it out on us.



posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

Originally posted by RyannVonDoom

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by RyannVonDoom
 


I have an episode of Coast to Coast from 94(thank you demonoid).. He believes they are more than just early man. He was talking about the dracos also.

His reptoids.com is pretty cool little site. He is supposedly here in Henderson, NV where I am... so hopefully I can run across him and get some info for us to have in this thread.


Ah wow your gonna get to meet him! I'm jealous. When I said "Animal-beings of a sub-intelligent nature" its just the impression I got from Reptoids.com. If you do meet him maybe ask him to join ATS I would love to converse with him.




I will if I run across him. My former step father is still big into the paranormal front. He's trying to get into contact with him for me. My former step father used to run around with Lear back in the 80s and 90s. So I was running around then getting scared out of my mind because of the info they would talk about. So hopefully with his old connections he can get me into contact and yes, I will definitely point out ATS and our want of his input in our conversations here.


I'm currently listening to that coast to coast from July 4th (or April 7th can't tell with the ID3 tag format) 1994. Here's a quick synopsis of what rhodes believes...

the connection of reptillians and humans. religious, cultural and genetic links that we are decendants of highly advanced reptillian beings living on our planet.

I am at work so I have to type all this quick. sorry for the crappy writing.



posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Found this site.. has a lot of information on the subject.



posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL
 


The gold was used to relect dangerous gamma rays back out into space to protect their atmosphere. It is a facinating story.



posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL
 


The gold was used to relect dangerous gamma rays back out into space to protect their atmosphere. It is a facinating story.


Can you post a link to the story? I am not familiar with this at all.



posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
this is certianly a very interesting thread. the ancients definatly knew more than people give them credit for.

the older belief systems have creation stories that go alot more like the modern views of how the solar system and comos were made. the greek myth talks about how the universe split from chaos (the period of time were everything was one) into matter and non-matter.

makes you wonder how many more cultures had the same beliefs?

reply to post by starlite2
 


wow, what your sayings very interesting, you should start a thread when you get enough posts. i'd definatly like to hear more.



new topics

top topics



 
13
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join