It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki, Nibiru and Reptilains: The Basics.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATSers.

I found a great video with all the need to know basics about the Annunaki and Nibiru.

www.youtube.com...

Now i'm not saying any of this is true but I remain open minded and any-who its a fun watch.

I'm also going to make this a hub for any other videos I find on the subject.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I totally agree with this 'theory'. It just works for me for it makes the most sense. Far more than creationism (Adam-Eve) and/or evolution (ape's missing link).

The only thing I've never been clear about is the gold part.
Why did they need it and why couldn't they 'create' it seeing they (Anu) had the power to create 'man'? But this is why gold has so much value. Again, it makes sense. Someone made 'gold' valuable. They could've easily made certain seashells valuable but they choose gold. Again, makes perfect sense!
And it also helps explain why many wars take place over in that part of the world.

So I do believe this is our truth. This is our past and this is the knowledge they don't want us to know.

Knowledge is a very dangerous thing when you're holding, manipulating and controlling people in a mind-prison and a prison-planet! So it's their goal to keep our truth away from us.

But now....our 'system' is finally failing (probably like it did in the days of Atlantis) and it's our opportunity (again?) to break free and find our real truth!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The Creation of Modern Man.

Some good infomation on the creation of mankind. The part of the video that states there are 223 genes in the human genome that don't show up in any of our predecessors is fascinating. Could genetic alteration be the only way to explain the jump from tree dwelling animals to intelligent thinking beings?

Part 1:

www.youtube.com...

The second video touches on the pyirmids and Annunaki symbolism but it isn't as goog as the first video.

Part 2:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Found a site that says that some of the 223 genes may have been transferred by bacteria but not all of them:

www.genomenewsnetwork.org...

Now i'm no expert but don't we use bacteria to transfer genes in genetic experiments?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Hey One Moment, thanks for the post.

I to am starting to believe that this theory maybe our true history.

About the gold I remember reading a paper that said gold could be used as an Interstellar fuel or some sort of shielding.

and the fact that the Annunaki came to Earth to mine gold makes me think that, that is why gold is so valuable.

Its the substance of the "Gods".

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
A must see video:

www.youtube.com...

Great production.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread. Have been looking at this theory for coming up on a year now.. extremely interesting and it's good to see all of this in one spot. I am currently at work but can't look at the vids but will when I get home at 1600. Thanks again. Can't wait to discuss this more.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Great thread idea!
Should prove to be a wealthy library of information

I thought I'd add one (I hope it hasn't been added already).

This video is approx 1hr15min long, but worth watching.
It's a well structured collection of Jordan Maxwell's ideas surrounding human history & what may be in store for us as 2012 looms on the horizon. The video is from March 2010.
video.google.com...#

Take care, best wishes, & remain vigilant!

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yeah, the Annunaki are Reptilians, this is for sure. They need gold because it is what keeps them alive. Reptilians are like alchemist, they are always trying to find ways to make gold, but it is physically impossible, so they move from planet to planet, destroying the indigenous populace, and replacing it with their own, ( Hey, that kinda sounds like what happened in Avatar, I wonder if someone in hollywood knows about this FACT).

The truth is, the felines came to Earth first, they built the sphinx, and the Reptilians followed them, spliced genes with the Earth Made (God's/Mother Earth's Children) and they have been using the genetically engineered race as slaves since the beginning of their occupation. We are still under the control of the Reptilians so long as we continue to live in cities, to work menial jobs, that help to boost their goals of depleting planet Earth of all her gold.

THIS IS TRUTH, I don't need to show you any videos, you guys already know what is up, I learned this, because I have spoken to the stars and tapped into my DNA.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Check out this video from August 2008.

I wonder what is so classified?
www.youtube.com...

Listen to how the man reading says, "Oh, Jesus."
Can anyone tell me if this is a real video, or dubbed?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Check out this video from August 2008.

I wonder what is so classified?
www.youtube.com...

Listen to how the man reading says, "Oh, good lord."

Can anyone tell me if this is a real video, or dubbed?

I also saw the video. I think some of its dubbed and some of it ain't.Its hard to tell but I think its a parody.

Thanks for the adds keep them coming.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Hey leira7 thanks for posting.

Why do they need gold to stay alive?

I agree when you say we are slaves. I just hope one day we can break free of the shackles and live our mortal lives the way they were supposed to be lived.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Wikipedia have a lot of good info on The reptilians:

en.wikipedia.org...

The sheer scale of depictions of reptilians and reptilian symbolism thoughout the ages is astonishing. Looking back though time will proberly be the best proof of their exsistance.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Yeah, I see what you're saying about it possibly being a joke.

I read that it is a parody, but maybe it leaked out & now they're just saying it was a joke?

Also, I wanted to make the connection here how this speech regarding this bill sort of relates to this other thread I just started about a girl in Mexico who says she escaped from some dungeon with cannibals & she's pointing the finger at one of the richest men in the world.
Here's a direct link to the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyways, I thought I'd just throw it out there to chew on - no pun intended.

Edit to add this ATS thread from 2009.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
Wikipedia have a lot of good info on The reptilians:

en.wikipedia.org...

The sheer scale of depictions of reptilians and reptilian symbolism thoughout the ages is astonishing. Looking back though time will proberly be the best proof of their exsistance.

I agree. So many little signs from our past and our present are here. Just have to connect the dots. Sobe(drink)/Sobek(reptillian god of egypt) is just an example I can give you right now (about to leave work).

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hi there,

Hi there,

First of all why do people tend to group whole species as either good or evil???? With every species they have their good minded and their bad natured types , all have a varying degree between the two so there is not one species of extra-terrestrials who are just good all benevolent and another species who are all bad, heck bent on terror. Now the Annunaki are not Reptilians, they are two separate species. The Reptilians have a complex social system and a sound opposition force, some are cultured while other Reptilians are more worker types. As far as Nibiru is concerned, I do know for a fact, no matter what other theories are out there, that a nasty rogue group of Reptilians have taken over Nibiru and are heading this way hidden within. Now if any of you are psychic in any way or fashion, try connecting to Nibiru and read the vibes coming off it and you will have first hand account of the types who reside there.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by covert1]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hey everyone.

I've been trying to find the oldest symbol of the serpent and found something called The Rainbow Serpent. Its an aboriginal cave painting. The link has pictures and a great story that I advise all to read.

www.didjshop.com...

reply to post by covert1

Your right the Annunaki are not Draconians (The Reptilians) but they are Reptilian in nature. As for the "good, bad" debate it seems that most of the ET currently in contact with humanity are malevolent.

Are you psychic I would love to hear about some of your reading for Nibiru.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This link talks about Reptilian gods from The Quran, The Bible and all other ancient religious texts:

amirfatir.tripod.com...

Do not those who disbelieve see
that the asteroid belts and the earth
were joined together? Then We ripped
them apart. And We made every living
thing from the water.

-- Quran 21:30

Sounds a lot like what the Sumerians say happened when Nibiru collided with Earth.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by covert1
Hi there,

Hi there,

First of all why do people tend to group whole species as either good or evil???? With every species they have their good minded and their bad natured types , all have a varying degree between the two so there is not one species of extra-terrestrials who are just good all benevolent and another species who are all bad, heck bent on terror. Now the Annunaki are not Reptilians, they are two separate species. The Reptilians have a complex social system and a sound opposition force, some are cultured while other Reptilians are more worker types. As far as Nibiru is concerned, I do know for a fact, no matter what other theories are out there, that a nasty rogue group of Reptilians have taken over Nibiru and are heading this way hidden within. Now if any of you are psychic in any way or fashion, try connecting to Nibiru and read the vibes coming off it and you will have first hand account of the types who reside there.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by covert1]

Can you expand on this a little? Very interesting.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Hi there - a quick pointer re: need for gold.

Apparently the Annunaki (and later, the human priests) had a means of transforming gold from its ordinary state into a 'monatomic' state; when it is in that state it becomes a powdery residue, white in colour, which has some wacky physical properties (dimensional shifting, antigravity) and it can prevent degeneration in our DNA (something to do with reinforcing the telomeres at the end of our DNA strands).

The degeneration of DNA when it replicates (copying errors) is widely believed to be responsible for ageing - much like when you make multiple recordings of a VHS, each copy from the previous copy, it lowers drastically in quality after a while.

There's other possibilities for 'monoatomic, orbitally rearranged gold' (to give it its full title), re: energy production - some form of fusion I believe, but don't quote me on that. Will try to find more info.

What appears to be a several thousand-year-old production facility for the stuff was found in a mountain-side cave in the Sinai desert a while back - huge piles, of tonnes of the white powdery monatomic gold. The source I learned this from stated that the Israelites may have eaten this as the 'manna' from heaven mentioned in the Old Testament Exodus story. It would have allegedly regenerated their physical form in a powerful way when taken in conjunction with other foodstuffs like the quail...

Apparently ingesting monatomic gold can lead to exceptionally long life. As in thousands of years long life. Anyway, will try to find a few sources, and will drop back soon. Thanks for the vids - will watch them when I get time.

Noah.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join