It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voodoo caused Hurricane Katrina and the Oil Spill

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
hey lucid eyes,very intresting thread,voodoo always found it fascinating!
I never looked into it in anyway though.I remember seeing a documentry about it and they were dancing around a pole and on the end of the poll there was a masonic compass and square.
Does anybody know why this is?
just always wondered

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I know people who practice Voodoo. I use to live in Louisiana and went to high school there. Voodoo is commonly misunderstood as being evil and what not. However, it depends on how the persons chooses to use it. Also, while New Orleans has a very high murder rate, does not have the highest murder rate in the US. Detroit does.

Also Haiti while having a high murder rate is not even on the top ten list of countries with the highest murder rates

So please stop with the misinformation especially when these places have suffered great natural disasters.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Because of New Orlean's sin of homosexuality, Hurricane Katrina fell upon them.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Hmmmm, what about all the damage the oil spill did to Texas, Mississippi and Florida? Katrina and Rita for that matter? Galveston, big VooDoo area right? Utter tripe, I live down here in New Orleans and if you had the slightest idea what the real problems were here you'd go bonkers. WHy didn't VooDoo power up Gustav? Sometimes weather is just weather. And sometimes socioeconomic problems are a result of piss poor governement for longer than anyone on this board has been alive.

And no offense, as a paranormal researcher in the area I can tell you VooDoo is not widely practiced. To be perfectly frank most of the voodoo practiced here so far from the real thing it can't even be classified as voodoo, it's like calling a poodle a german shepard. Sorry, you don't live here and you haven't done any research here and your conclusions have nothing to back them up other than a severe lack of logic and some uninformed assumptions.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join