It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voodoo caused Hurricane Katrina and the Oil Spill

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e61d39e3f5ac.jpg[/atsimg]
Ritualistic Voodoo Mirror

The worlds hotspots of Voodoo or Vodou practice are Haiti and Louisiana. Not coincidentally New Orleans has the highest murder rate in the U.S. and Haiti ranks in the Top 10 of most murderous countries in the world. Neither is it a coincidence that the places of greatest disaster in the last years were Louisiana (Hurricane Katrina, Oil Spill) and Haiti (Earthquake).

Researchers of the Occult know that Voodoo deliberately invokes negative energy and when that energy spins out of control it can and does create "natural" disasters. Vodou is not the "peaceful ethnic religion" our ignorant media makes it out to be. It is powerful, it is real and when practiced with bad intention it has devastating effects.

These picture help to get a sense of the spirit of certain forms of Voodoo. No, not the Voodoo of the layman or the regular witch or average joe. Not the Voodoo of your everyday pagan. We're talking about the real thing, practiced by secret groups. We`re talking about Blood Sacrifice and Invoking Demons.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88f1773a8562.jpg[/atsimg]

Eyes rolled up in the sockets is a sign of spirit possession, a sight frequently encountered at rituals throughout Haiti and Louisiana.

After the Earthquake many Haitans prayed and hoped that the Voodoo priests would just leave or convert to more peaceful spiritual practices. Most natives on the Island are aware that the real change that is needed is spiritual.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79b8a090802d.jpg[/atsimg]

A collection of ritualistic dolls from Haiti

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/956821f7eb8c.jpg[/atsimg]

The possessed dont mind eating animals alive.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2ab75fd1d84.jpg[/atsimg]

Try to "get the spirit" of Voodoo as you look at this doll. Plenty of people who are in-the-know are urging them to stop invoking negative energies for favors. Most islanders of Haiti, Jamaica and the Domican want nothing to do with the Voodoo people.

There is no such thing as a disaster that happens by accident. Materialists dont have a clue. Everything that happens, happens because invisible energies are making it happen.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Didnt Haiti supposedly make a pact with the devil, which in return for their freedom from the french, they would serve the devil?

BTW I gave you your 1st flag.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Oozii]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
seems like all the worlds problems can be positively blamed on rogue "energy" around here. Cant we attribute anything to simple causality?

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
What about crooked individuals using crooked corporations in order to create a disaster and then use the situation in order to make money of it?

Sounds more reasonable don't it?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Very good post...

I have been wondering about this for a long time, wondering if there were in existence, people that actually are practicing the real serious negative stuff..
Seeing your post and these freaky pictures reminded me of a show I saw in the late '60's where a lady, all dressed in clothes like the voodoo style stuff, she was on stage on some night time talk show, it may even have been Johnny Carson... anyway, she sat and went in to a trance for a minute and her eyes rolled back in her head and then she got up, took a cloth gunny sack of wine bottles and smashed them up in the bag, dumped out the glass, walked on the glass, became more violent and stomped on the broken glass shards, picked up shards of it and stabbed herself repeatedly in the stomach, and finally started crunching big chunks of glass in her mouth and smal shards flew out of her mouth when her teeth crunched the glass, but she never took any damage and no injuries or blood, and my sister got up freeking out and ran from the room, and I started getting freaked out too... This woman I have never forgotten, but I haven't ever seen a recording or video of it since....
If anyone remembers this on TV in the 60's or 70's maybe they can find it again...

anyway, I have seen stuff that totally corroborates what you are saying here...
scary stuff to me....

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

its called economic voodoo
*sigh*
those eyes are what walmart calls price rollbacks

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
You should put a warning at the beginning. Some of those images are disturbing.

I guess I should stop telling people that I enjoy taking part in Voodoo rituals in my leisure time as a joke...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Katrina wasn't caused regional, it was international.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Yep, thats what happens.

Ive seen them go into sudden hardcore-violence with my own eyes. Its one of the most disheartening things to witness. Its as if the spirit taking possession of the body has been locked up for so long and goes bezerk when it finally gets a few minutes of freedom.

Image of a Haitan Kid, apparently possesed:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a41d7c08c2e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
What about crooked individuals using crooked corporations in order to create a disaster and then use the situation in order to make money of it?

Sounds more reasonable don't it?

Crooked People are part and symptom of a prevailing energy-field, not the cause of it.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
And yet there are people who simply dont believe this stuff to be possible... For all the confrontations with the supernatural I've read and heard about I have yet to read/hear about a positive experience. Nothing but negativity is associated with this kin da stuff... scary as hell and life-threateningly dangerous...

Now on another note... anybody has an explanation for the source of this so-called negative energy phenomenon?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Ive delt with drunkin rednecks all my life
(no offence to rednecks i can swing a hammer in the hot son with the best of em- scrap yard dog- reclaiming copper )

you should have seen things back in the days when Doctors were handing out valium like candy

5 to 10 milligrams V, a couple beers and absolutely no memory of the
possessed creature they were while under the influence, but still rolling right along on the ol hind brain.

and violent...

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

The worlds hotspots of Voodoo or Vodou practice are Haiti and Louisiana. Not coincidentally New Orleans has the highest murder rate in the U.S. and Haiti ranks in the Top 10 of most murderous countries in the world. Neither is it a coincidence that the places of greatest disaster in the last years were Louisiana (Hurricane Katrina, Oil Spill) and Haiti (Earthquake).

I don't quite see your connection, other than these areas also have a lot of poor people. We also had earthquakes in Chile, and in China within the past year. Where there are a lot of poor people, murders happen, too.

Researchers of the Occult know that Voodoo deliberately invokes negative energy and when that energy spins out of control it can and does create "natural" disasters. Vodou is not the "peaceful ethnic religion" our ignorant media makes it out to be. It is powerful, it is real and when practiced with bad intention it has devastating effects.

Do you have anything to back up this claim? I'm not trying to be negative, I would just like to read it for myself. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
To the materialists posting here:

Poverty is caused spiritually. Crooked People are caused spiritually. Bad economy is caused spiritually. Disasters are caused spiritually. Everything is caused by energy. Where you find one thing you will also find the other.

If you havent studied the invisible you wont be able to see this, nor will it make any sense nor will I be able to prove it to you. It would be a waste of time if I tried to.

It cant be shown in materialist terms or with materalist tools or with links or reserach-papers because it requires a different way of looking. Just go and look and study for yourself if you feel inclined to and dont do it if you dont feel inclined to.

Despite Wikipedia and ATS and stuff most things under the sun are actually still completely secret. Who keeps them secret? You - from yourself.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

To the materialists posting here:

Poverty is caused spiritually. Crooked People are caused spiritually. Bad economy is caused spiritually. Disasters are caused spiritually. Everything is caused by energy. Where you find one thing you will also find the other.

Are good things caused by spirituality, too? Bad things happen to good people, too. Disasters, crime, etc., are equally opportunity. True, some locations may be hotbeds, but that doesn't mean they can't happen to everyone.

If you havent studied the invisible you wont be able to see this, nor will it make any sense nor will I be able to prove it to you. It would be a waste of time if I tried to.

Then why this thread? This is a cop out, in not being able to answer questions. Because you can't with anything substantial. This entire thread is your OPINION.

It cant be shown in materialist terms or with materalist tools or with links or reserach-papers because it requires a different way of looking. Just go and look and study for yourself if you feel inclined to and dont do it if you dont feel inclined to.

You know, studying it for myself is an option that I am willing to undertake. However, the burden of responsibilty lies with you for making a statement in your opening post, mentioning researchers. So, where's the research?

Despite Wikipedia and ATS and stuff most things under the sun are actually still completely secret. Who keeps them secret? You - from yourself.

Perhaps people don't need to know everything. What one person finds interesting by way of secrets, another person might not want to know.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
Are good things caused by spirituality, too? Bad things happen to good people, too. Disasters, crime, etc., are equally opportunity. True, some locations may be hotbeds, but that doesn't mean they can't happen to everyone.

This is the basic split, the root conflict between the materialist and the spiritual. Do things happen coincidentally, are we victims of random events or are things instead guided by a higher force and does everyone experience according to their spiritual balance-book over many lives?

These are amateur questions already debated in countless other places. There being a plethora of such in basics and pro/con talk. Im sorry if this inconveniences you.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

These are amateur questions already debated in countless other places. There being a plethora of such in basics and pro/con talk. Im sorry if this inconveniences you.

Now why would I be inconvenienced? What you mean to say, is that I have inconvenienced you, because I asked you to put up information showing where this research came from that you mentioned.

You made a bold statement in your title, alone. This is not skunk works, or the grey area.

If you can't prove that Katrina, and the Haitian catastrophies were caused by Voodoo, then that makes you look amateurish!

edit typo

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Blanca Rose]

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
You'll need more than pictures of wide-eyed black children to make this argument believable to anyone with common sense.

So Voodoo caused the oil spill, not greedy corporations, a careless populace, lack of appropriate precautions and outright mismanagement?

Voodoo caused hurricane Katrina and the levees to break not federal mismanagement of the Army Corps of Engineers/SELA and the fact that people were saying for 40 years after Hurricane Betsy that this would happen?

That is as silly as saying the practice of Judaism caused World War II.

You talk about murder rates being the reason God destroyed Haiti or caused massive oil leaks, when we have hundreds of thousands of innocents dead in Iraq from an illegal "war", people on the brink from exploitative starvation policies imposed by corrupt nations, hundreds of workers in India suffering death and various ailments with their children born with generational mutations because greedy U.S./Indian corporations exposed them to hazards without safety measures and compensation, thousands dying each year in certain nations from corrupt governments colluding with drug cartels, and cruel collective punishment being enacted upon hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children who are food insecure and medically unstable as we speak while ghouls rush out to harvest their organs after blowing them to smithereens.

Yet because people in a third world country practice old rituals and allegedly prayed to be "released from slavery" of all things, God sees fit to avoid all of the other grander horrors committed by the wealthy and punish the poor and weak?

Seems God has whole Countries he needs to wipe out....yet they still stand and prosper.

I thought this was a joke until I kept reading.

The silly belief that God did this over "religious" practices is just as archaic as the superstitious practices themselves.

As we all know, there is no "negative energy" involved in carpet-bombing thousands of innocent civilians, nuking whole cities, or dropping white-phosphorus shells on women and children.

I hope you don't do PR for BP because you lack a lot of perspective.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Really?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01001623861f.gif[/atsimg]

I'm glad you've studied and mastered the "invisible".
It seems like a very subjective field and good to use to avoid any necessity in providing facts for outlandish claims.

Especially considering, as you state, it's a waste of time to even try and rationally explain the weird theories surrounding "the invisible arts" to us laymen, but I see it is still worth posting up here anyway.

Is your degree in this field visible to the naked eye, or is it hanging somewhere on a wall in another dimension safe from the imminent Earth shattering dangers of third-world religious practices?

After reading that statement I guess there isn't more to say.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
You talk about murder rates being the reason God destroyed Haiti

God sees fit to avoid all of the other grander horrors committed by the wealthy and punish the poor and weak?

Seems God has whole Countries he needs to wipe out...

The silly belief that God did this

Who said anything about God? Where in my posts is there any mention of God? Do you guys actually think about who you are responding to or are you just operating off some automated script?

Jeeeezus

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join