It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voodoo caused Hurricane Katrina and the Oil Spill

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

I'm asking for you to pony up the research you mentioned in your opening post,

reply to post by Blanca Rose

The Researchreferred to is not the type that can be posted or linked, as already explained. You need the sight for that.

A claim is made, which I dont expect anyone to believe. Some will look into it, others wont. Thats how online publishing works. Some things catch our interest, others dont.

You are correct to question the veracity of claims of the Paranormal. But you are wasting your time if you think you can see something in written form that needs to be seen either live in real life or spiritually.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
You don't practice voodoo.

yah

You don't believe natural catastrophes are punishment for the vile behaviors of mankind.

yah

You do believe in mass energy, but not as punitive.

yah

So, what's your point?
What the heck are you trying to say?

The point is: Disasters are no coincidence but a consequence of energy-fields.

But if you believe what another poster said, then the point of this thread is to spread Israeli Defense Ministry Propaganda

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I've spoken to several voodoo practitioners over the years here in New Orleans. I have a high degree of familliarity with them. I've spoken to queen Bianca and Mambo Sallie Ann Glassman. They contradict your claim of Katrina and the oil spill being caused by voodoo.

I also recently spoke to Bloody Mary Millan about your claim. She also says it is false.

If you are indeed a voodoo practitioner then you probably know who these women are. Mary Millan would like to speak to you regarding your claim.

It's always a good thing to know what your talking about and to tell the truth especially in these types of matters.

what - do those ladies believe they are the center of the voodoo universe??
that if they don't know of it, it cannot be?
or that if they did not do it, then it was not done?

there is a great big world out here.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

So, what's your point?
What the heck are you trying to say?

You said:

"The point is: Disasters are no coincidence but a consequence of energy-fields."

What kind of energy fields?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ok, I did some of your work for ya!

According to the below, 15% of negative people is far outweighed by the other 85%.,but "estimates vary." LOL!

www.breitbart.com...

The article also goes on to say that most practitioners have since scattered around the country since Katrina. It will still remain the voodoo capitol of the US though, just for grins and giggles and to mystify the tourists!

Here is a source in regards to Haiti, and the belief system of Voodoo in the country, and the earthquake.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Lord Griffiths said: “The Haiti people have had so many batterings that when something terrible happens, they just say, “Bon dieu bon", or “God is good”, whatever happens. In other words, it is God’s will, we must accept it, there is nothing we can do about it.

Hmm, according to this article, Haitians believe thier batterings are the will of God, and not voodoo.

I couldn't find anything anywhere linking voodoo to the oil spill, so, there you go!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I think Voodoo can be powerful to those who practice and believe in it, a psychological thing really. As for the Gulf Spill, don't think Voodoo has anything to do with, corporate greed is the blame.

Henry Ford - he must have had something to do with it

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
First I'd like to say I'm not a troll. I read ATS all the time, but I rarely comment.

This is a matter that hits home for me because I have a baptism in the voodoo religion. Actually, to call it a religion is stretching it. It's more of an unbroken tradition that has survived centuries and survived the Middle Passage where Afrifcans were brought to the New World. Non the less, it is a pagan religion, animist in nature.

I am also a fully initiated priest of La Regla de Ocha, commonly referred to as Santeria.

Both traditions come from the people of West Africa.

They are not evil tradtions. Their are evil people that practice voodoo or Santeria, but mostly the two faiths offer a communion to the spirit world.

If Katrina and Oil spills are caused by anything spiritual, it's a lack of respect of the spiritual forces that exist in Nature. You might say a LACK of voodoo causes these things.

Haiti and New Orleans? Well, the religion is shunned more than it is practiced.

Maybe if people had respect for faiths and traditions that live a little closer to the earth, maybe the world would be nicer.

To each his own, however.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Pleasant and less pleasant ones.

It is my view that certain super-vile acts commited by very, very few in very, very secret can create severe problems.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palmer777
You might say a LACK of voodoo causes these things.

Lack of spiritual respect causes these things? Id have to agree with that.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

That is exactly what I mean. I was intentionally playing with the word voodoo. The word vodun, which is the Fon word for spirit.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Pleasant and less pleasant ones.

It is my view that certain super-vile acts commited by very, very few in very, very secret can create severe problems.

Good vs. Evil, the age-old fight.

You are saying that evil can easily win over good?

I thought you were perhaps headed to an "earth-purification" conclusion, or something a little more sophisticated in thinking.

But, apparently not. Maybe Satanic, or Luciferian.
A few's collective consciousness and thought projection can cause a catastrophe?

Magical Thinking....and Superstition.

Peace Out.
liw

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Its purification for sure. Not sure why you think that is ruled out by what I said.

Its not actually the practitioners causing the disasters, its more the "purifier" reacting to the practitioners. In my opinion at least.

Peace Out.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
After reviewing this thread once more what I find truly suspcious is that this post is adorned stars by 10+ people although it

a) has nothing to do with the thread
b) provably contains the false info that I view Jews as "Gods chosen"
d) provably contains the false info that I think Israel is above the law
c) provably contains the false info that I refer to God in the OP

...even weirder is that the OP says I live in the UK although he cant know that.

Something is highly irregular here, but I cant put my finger on it.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Proto has stated he will say no more on this subject so I shall let my friend Stevie explain who while blind is certainly not deaf or dumb!

My friend Joan has a few other words to share!

Nuff said!

Personally I think it could have to do with people evoking negative energy sources!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e61d39e3f5ac.jpg[/atsimg]
Ritualistic Voodoo Mirror

The worlds hotspots of Voodoo or Vodou practice are Haiti and Louisiana. Not coincidentally New Orleans has the highest murder rate in the U.S. and Haiti ranks in the Top 10 of most murderous countries in the world. Neither is it a coincidence that the places of greatest disaster in the last years were Louisiana (Hurricane Katrina, Oil Spill) and Haiti (Earthquake).

Researchers of the Occult know that Voodoo deliberately invokes negative energy and when that energy spins out of control it can and does create "natural" disasters. Vodou is not the "peaceful ethnic religion" our ignorant media makes it out to be. It is powerful, it is real and when practiced with bad intention it has devastating effects.

These picture help to get a sense of the spirit of certain forms of Voodoo. No, not the Voodoo of the layman or the regular witch or average joe. Not the Voodoo of your everyday pagan. We're talking about the real thing, practiced by secret groups. We`re talking about Blood Sacrifice and Invoking Demons.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88f1773a8562.jpg[/atsimg]

Eyes rolled up in the sockets is a sign of spirit possession, a sight frequently encountered at rituals throughout Haiti and Louisiana.

After the Earthquake many Haitans prayed and hoped that the Voodoo priests would just leave or convert to more peaceful spiritual practices. Most natives on the Island are aware that the real change that is needed is spiritual.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79b8a090802d.jpg[/atsimg]

A collection of ritualistic dolls from Haiti

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/956821f7eb8c.jpg[/atsimg]

The possessed dont mind eating animals alive.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2ab75fd1d84.jpg[/atsimg]

Try to "get the spirit" of Voodoo as you look at this doll. Plenty of people who are in-the-know are urging them to stop invoking negative energies for favors. Most islanders of Haiti, Jamaica and the Domican want nothing to do with the Voodoo people.

There is no such thing as a disaster that happens by accident. Materialists dont have a clue. Everything that happens, happens because invisible energies are making it happen.

Here we go again...

Well Lucid, you get the Entertainment Value Post of the Day, but YOU'RE DEAD WRONG.. Here's Why:

"The worlds hotspots of Voodoo or Vodou practice are Haiti and Louisiana"

Louisiana is NOT a hot spot for Voodoo. I know I have lived here all my life and I have studied the occult in this city. (as part of Christian studies, know your enemy, that sort of thing.)

I cannot speak for Haiti but I can speak for New Orleans.

This notion that people in New Orleans practice Voodoo is all made up. Over 100 years ago a woman named Marie Laveau had a following here because she was like a magician. People would go see her preform 'voodoo' as a spectacle. This woman has been popularized in stories and myth. She was born in The French Quarter and because she is part of that areas history, voodoo dolls are sold as a novelty item.

en.wikipedia.org... - for more reading.

" Not coincidentally New Orleans has the highest in the U.S."

The reasons why we have such a high murder rate is because since an inflood of drugs and illegals after Katrina we have a very bad gang problem. Couple this with not enough cops and cops with not the best training or equipment to stop these gangs.

" Neither is it a coincidence that the places of greatest disaster in the last years were Louisiana (Hurricane Katrina, Oil Spill) and Haiti (Earthquake)."

Not true at all. Just do a Goodle search. There have been far worse disasters with regards to loss of life like tsunamis. Granted Haiti's earthquake was very bad but you cannot say that about Louisiana.. More people were killed in the world trade center collapse than during Katrina. Less than 1900.

"Eyes rolled up in the sockets is a sign of spirit possession, a sight frequently encountered at rituals throughout Haiti and Louisiana."

This is a Bold Lie. No where in Louisiana do you see this at all. Your claim that this is seen 'frequently' in Louisiana is strictly a product of your imagination.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Let me re-quote a part of the opening post:

No, not the Voodoo of the layman or the regular witch or average joe. Not the Voodoo of your everyday pagan. We're talking about the real thing, practiced by secret groups. We`re talking about Blood Sacrifice and Invoking Demons.

The type of Voodoo being referred to is secret. Otherwise you'd find plenty of links and sites about it.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Thank god for some common sense! This OP is way beyond mad. This OP is completely devoid of any human understanding. So what caused the depression in the USA or the banking crisis.

BTW I am a serius occultist and I still say this is an inane OP.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Let me re-quote a part of the opening post:

No, not the Voodoo of the layman or the regular witch or average joe. Not the Voodoo of your everyday pagan. We're talking about the real thing, practiced by secret groups. We`re talking about Blood Sacrifice and Invoking Demons.

The type of Voodoo being referred to is secret. Otherwise you'd find plenty of links and sites about it.

You contradict yourself, " "Eyes rolled up in the sockets is a sign of spirit possession, a sight frequently encountered at rituals throughout Haiti and Louisiana."

And if there are so many secret voodoo groups you know this how? Where is your proof?

I am sure that a form of satanism is practiced here like every major U.S. city. my point is you cannot use that to bolster your argument that New Orleans is being targeted by supernatural forces. Of that you have shown no proof.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

After reviewing this thread once more what I find truly suspcious is that this post is adorned stars by 10+ people although it

a) has nothing to do with the thread
b) provably contains the false info that I view Jews as "Gods chosen"
d) provably contains the false info that I think Israel is above the law
c) provably contains the false info that I refer to God in the OP

...even weirder is that the OP says I live in the UK although he cant know that.

Something is highly irregular here, but I cant put my finger on it.

Amazing isn't it?

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

So they are accidentally sending this negative energy into the universe or is it intentional?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join