It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adultery charge a first in Genesee County

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
[edit on 9-6-2010 by suicydking]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard

I think you're missing the fact that she was naked and having sex...in a CHILDREN'S play area.

Oh... so adultery is okay as long as you're not in a children's play area.

I think you're missing the fact that there are too many LAWS and not enough of people making their own laws for themselves.

Public lewdness - I agree whole-heartedly.

Adultery is a different point. The article is about being charged with ADULTERY.

Adultery should not be illegal by any government law (just like a lot of laws shouldn't exist) because it has consequences of its own. It's a pointless law.

Why in the world would I want to stay with someone who would cheat on me if it weren't for the law? And what would prevent her from cheating on me anyway if she could get away with breaking the law? The only point of this law is to get revenge on people for their actions! Because it ain't gonna prevent anything. In fact, it's just another way to cause more trouble and pain.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Here is a picture of the idiot in question.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5dd9e20bb412.jpg[/atsimg]

I can't believe her husband is taking her back. Once a cheater always a cheater.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Just Wondering]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I remember when I was 25 i did a woman who was much older than me...just knew her first name, no last name nothing else, no age...her daughter was like 18-19 so she musta been in her 40s, but looked damn fine. I love older moms. Yea they probably shouldn't have done it in a playground haha..at least get a cheap ass motel.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

Adultery is a different point. The article is about being charged with ADULTERY.

Adultery should not be illegal by any government law (just like a lot of laws shouldn't exist) because it has consequences of its own. It's a pointless law.

Not to mention it is a direct violation of protocol against seperation of church and state. but then again, the bible has its fangs in the courts of laws as well...

gee, where on earth can i go where my body is my body and not the extention of other peoples' wills that number so great they can't tell you themselves how many laws there are?

i took the op's advice to research how many laws exist in america:

source: 542 542 KGB team. "Ask Any Question"

Question:
How many laws exist in america required to conform to society's expectations.

Answer:
No one knows all the laws, nor is any citizen required to know all the laws.

Yet, ignorance of the law is no excuse, it is just the law to be ignorant, i guess.

any takers to this logic, besides the op? (the op has already stated his opinion about this in the op, i think.)

Thanks,
E.T.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

in a measure of good faith and equality, and in an act of integrity, would the one calling her an "idiot" be willing to post a picture of themself in this thread. ya know, to be fair and balanced?

or are you particularly fond of double standards, triple standards, quadruple standards .....

just a thought, but let us take all the other laws and put them together (add them up, a number please) and put this alleged violation in perspective.

thanks,
E.T.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join