It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Orders Troops To Prepare For War With US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I followed a link in the OP's article and found this:

But Ivanov says more effort is needed and Russia is willing to help. It already provides logistical, transport and intelligence support to international forces in the region. But he said with memories of the Soviet defeat there still strong, never again will Russian soldiers be sent to Afghanistan.

www1.voanews.com...

Seems to me that there's a difference of opinion no?

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Elysarian]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Beyond the OBVIOUS idiocy of the source.
Sure, just what Russia needs right now! A war with the US! THAT would go a long way to solving their problems! PLUS, I'm sure it would be oh so popular with it's own citizens!
Yes folks, it really makes sense that Russia would want to revisit ( and for no reason), their most unpopular war, and their biggest defeat ever!
Maybe next the US can send troops to Vietnam!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Thanks for the story OP. The part about war...Russians are emotional people. The part about the C.I.A. and the poppy fields is a story that needs to be told. The Machiavellian means that the C.I.A. continue to employ have created unprecedented levels of drug addiction. Most of what they can't accomplish is taken up by the pharmaceuticals leaving a world walking in stupor. The evil that this organization has perpetrated needs to be shouted from the rooftops but probably won't be before they implode from their own drug addiction.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel
Wars are not advertised by ANY media before they happen...

They just happen..

Are you sure? I take it you haven't watched the rhetoric of the Iran buildup for the past 7 years or so.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The Russian population consumes 3.5 times the amount of heroin consumed by both the US and Canada combined. As reported quite regularly in Pravda, the Russian authorities view this as a serious problem, and blame it on US policies in Afghanistan.

The Russians are currently engaged in a strenuous military build up, because they feel threatened by increasing US presence on their underbelly, in the various -stans. The sentiment in Russia, as reported by Pravada, is that the Russians are expecting a war with the US at some point in the not too distant future.

Anyone with half a brain can see that the world is becoming increasingly polarized along an east-west axis, with Russia, China, Iran, and Turkey on one side, and the US, England, Austrailia, Canada, and EU on the other. This is a set up for another world war over the oil resources in the Middle and Near East.

Israel is the wildcard--the fuse on the powder keg, so to speak, which can be ignited at any time, when deemed expedient. Most likely, this will be a conventional war, with limited tactical nuclear exchanges. The fall out will be a global economic collapse, where the oil in the Middle and Near East will provide backing for a new global currency.
Whoever wins control over that oil will rule.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The source is found at the bottom of the page, it's Sorcha Faal.
www.whatdoesitmean.com...
This needs to be placed into the HOAX area.

edit for No Stars and No Flags.
Do your research before posting!

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This is a HOAX* thiers quite a few posted here time to time, but usually under alines and ufo stuff. this is just mindless fear mongering* russia has nothiing to do with afghanistan anymore..communism is gone, for now*

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
While I am sure many would agree, I will not move this to the HOAX forum unless my fellow Mods agree... I will be back....

Get you licks in now....

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I posted it, not sure if it was true. I keep Russia in sight because I consider them still as a serious threat for Western Europe. Information about Russia is scarce but there is a slow but steady rising tension between the East and the West. Many Russians hate the west.

There are also countless predictions all in German that suggest a conflict with Russia in Western Europe. I didn't have the time yet to translate these. Please be patient, these predictions are stunning because they come from different mediums but in a way all predict similar events. The book came out in 1996 and has a vision of some one whose seeing 911 happening.
The War in Iran is predicted as well and when that one is started, it will start in Europe as well.

No, no need for a tin foil hat, I already have a helmet!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

I have to admit that I've always been interested in the German prophecies on what is to come vis-a-vis Europe (the current Russia/Turkey/Iran situation is interesting) and could indicate something is going on in Russia.

Not to derail your thread, and talking of prophecies, it seems (to me at least) there are very very few English prophecies on this (I know there are some Welsh ones).. unless the other prophecies that I've read are correct and we (England) somehow sink into the sea..

It would be good to know if England (and Britain in General) appear anywhere in Germanic prophesies in relation to future war with Russia etc.

[edit on 8/6/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Hmm, that makes sense, there are lots of prophecies that something drops or is being dropped in the North Sea and it would flood London.
I hope that I'll have some time to translate some of them and open a thread about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

That'd be great... tho, I would go with this not being a hoax given the line taken in the ME right now... and since the sides have already been picked any nation with half an idea of what is going will have their troops on stand by just in case.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join