It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Gaza-bound ships ready for clash with Israel - Ahmadinejad

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOLZebra
This whole thing is starting to seem like a big game to me.

Oh look a blockade, maybe we can get some ships through!

Oh they got arrested? Let us try to get through! Lets bring some high profile people along too just in case so we can make a big scene later.

Nobody wants to fire the first shot but each side wants the other side to start something.

Excuse me for being impudent...but did Israel not commit armed aggression against a foreign vessel in international waters? Did they not execute an American teenager with several shots from behind? Can you say "Free Pass"?

Just sayin'...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
No, no, no people. Don't you know how this works yet. IF, that's a big IF, the Iranians attempt to cross the blockade Israel will sink the ships and claim they had a nuclear weapon on board.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If this is true, I hope the Israeli's blow the Iranian boats out of the water.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger

Why?
Second verse, same as the first. Why?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Your source says January 8th.... Not June 8th.

That's what i caught too.

Did they have a crystal ball at the meeting in Turkey?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Im not believing any of this. Iran lies ALL THE TIME. Couple that with Debka and you have a big pile of hockey.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romans 10:9

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Your source says January 8th.... Not June 8th.

That's what i caught too.

Did they have a crystal ball at the meeting in Turkey?

Come on guys obviously it is a typo...

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I know Ahmadinejad is growing the reputation as a folk hero

but I've always been suspicious of him and of his motives and of the motives of the crazies he represents

In short, I've always half (at least) suspected him of being an Israeli TOOL

So when I read the thread title here, my mind immediately wondered how MUCH israel was paying Ahmadinejad to kick off that WAR that israel's so desperate to launch ?

Came back to edit: Just occurred to me that 'ZIONISTS' needs to be inserted for every time I used 'israel/israelis' in my above post

Not for the sake of political correctness -- I don't subscribe to that nonsense

No. Zionists and not israelis generally, are the culprits through all of this, and that's just simple fact

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Dock9]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Well, that is the kind of thing I would expect the murderous and psychopathic Israel to do.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Isis_Is_I]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Romans 10:9

what that says to me is that this whole thing was planned, and going off without a hitch..get some crazy jihad happy turks to start beating Israeli soldiers with steel pipes knowing they would have no choice but to fire. just my opinion, i could be wrong
or its a typo..lol

[edit on 8-6-2010 by paradiselost333]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

You make it out like Israel are the victims in this mess.

Israel may have underestimated the intelligence and covert capabilities of their enemies, especially their ability to manipulate the media and world opinion.

Im pretty sure shooting up an aid ship and killing multiple people did that by itself.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
I know Ahmadinejad is growing the reputation as a folk hero

but I've always been suspicious of him and of his motives and of the motives of the crazies he represents

In short, I've always half (at least) suspected him of being an Israeli TOOL

So when I read the thread title here, my mind immediately wondered how MUCH israel was paying Ahmadinejad to kick off that WAR that israel's so desperate to launch ?

Came back to edit: Just occurred to me that 'ZIONISTS' needs to be inserted for every time I used 'israel/israelis' in my above post

Not for the sake of political correctness -- I don't subscribe to that nonsense

No. Zionists and not israelis generally, are the culprits through all of this, and that's just simple fact

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Dock9]

Exactly, this is perfect for israel.
It makes the flotilla people out to be terrorists by association with ahmadinejad and his craziness.
It would also be the perfect way to instigate a war with Iran, both on the U.S and israel side.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Why?

A new war to watch on TV !

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

As if Israel didn't dig its own grave, thrown the coffin in, and get in the coffin to get buried by its own transactions.

It's pretty obvious people are using this against Israel. But Israel allowed such tensions to be created by its own venomous policies.

And honestly at this point, from everything I know about those involved, I'd rather those using this against Israel to win in the end rather than Israel.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm starting to think that the whole region acts like immature brats. Most importently it's like a gang bumped into a man and each side is yelling and about to throw a fist and scream and argue, but no fights ever start.

Now the Japenses in WWII. That was a true atrocity that never gets enough mention and is swept under the rug

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Jordan River]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Well it looks like the stage is set.

I wonder who will pull the trigger first?

Peace, now wouldn't that be a fine thing.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
id rather have jews who spit on christians than muslims who murder their own children for "honor".

Really you need to understand that both sides believe that everyone else will die and that they are gods chosen people. So realisticaly i would like all of them gone... but the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

The Isrealies are happy with their little peice of land and staying there untill kingdom come.... while christians and muslims want to take over and murder the whole world. I rather like the jews and their secluded attitude. Much better behaved than other religions. They actually have a future of slowly dying through generations of enlightenment because of their special attitude.

well all of them would rather watch the world burn than live without their pitifull delusions of heaven and a god...... but you got to play with the cards your given.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Clearly the Jan 8th thing is a typo, cause it says Tuesday, which today June 8th is, Jan 8th wasn't a Tuesday.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ickylevel

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Why?

A new war to watch on TV !

Maybe if you picked up a weapon and walked the walk, you wouldn't be quite so enthusiastic.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
careful JC
taunting like that is what got elvis to shoot out his TV

"57 cannels and there nothing on"- bruce springstien

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Danbones]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join