It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Gaza-bound ships ready for clash with Israel - Ahmadinejad

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

not really, they boarded and inspected 5 ships that were part of the flotilla without incidence. The last boat they boarded they met with violence and reacted.

As has been shown in other threads, the blockade is not illegal and boarding the vessel that has actually announced their intention to run the blockade is legal as well. The IDF has to do what they believe is protecting the country. We may not like what they do but until counties like Turkey, Iran etc.. start allowing the Palestinians to emigrate to their countries they really should stick to the rules that Israel has set.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by habfan1968
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

not really, they boarded and inspected 5 ships that were part of the flotilla without incidence. The last boat they boarded they met with violence and reacted.

As has been shown in other threads, the blockade is not illegal and boarding the vessel that has actually announced their intention to run the blockade is legal as well. The IDF has to do what they believe is protecting the country. We may not like what they do but until counties like Turkey, Iran etc.. start allowing the Palestinians to emigrate to their countries they really should stick to the rules that Israel has set.

An armed boarding a of a vessel on the high seas is either an act of war or of piracy. And really...to chide other countries for not providing safe haven for Palestinians fleeing their ancestral lands is kinda missing the point.

But I will not be drawn into the larger debate.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Is there ever any good news out of the region? I feel like I'm watching a turd just slowly spiraling down the toilet. One day it's gonna get down that pipe.

One day they are just gonna kill each other. It's gonna stink for all of us, but all this waiting is annoying.

Iran needs to sit down and stop taking advantage of this already heated situation.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Slowly all these tiny pieces are falling into place to create a much bigger conflict.

It's just a feeling, but I wonder if a lot of things are going to go down over the next week around the world that tip us over the edge into total chaos and the final spark that ignites WW III.

It is almost like watching a slow rolling thunderstorm picking up speed and getting stronger. You have all the North Korea / S Korea, Iran/Israel tensions. Add to that the terroristic threats promised by Al Queda on the world cup, and the potential is there for WW III to officially begin.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I am not sure wether or not to start a new thread with this one?

Basically, a friend of mine through work (have known him for 10 years) stated to me today that he is a Freemason and goes to closed door meetings on weekends at American Airforce Bases in the UK.

Because his company supplies parts to the Middle East such as Jordan and Dubai, I jokingly said that they should stay away from Israel.

He said they have to because his business would fold overnight if these other Middle East countries knew he did business with Israel.

He went onto say that Israel will be MADE to give back to the Palestinians the land they occupy, this will happen this year and they will have no choice. The US and the UK will not support them in an upcoming War and when I mentioned the Iranian Boats going there soon, he went very quiet.

My question is to fellow ATS'ers : -

Does anything he has said to me make sense, could it actually happen, Israel giving up their land, what might happen with the Iranian Boats going there and finally are the Freemasons linked in anyway to the New World Order / Bilderberg / Rothchilds etc. How would he know this stuff and I must admit, he looked very honest and quite worried whilst he was telling me.

Waiting in anticipation.

Oh, I didn't have time to ask him the above questions because his next visitor had turned up and our meeting had to end.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

It is fairly possible that Isreal prefers allowing Iranian ships to enter gaza because if they sink them it will trigger a war with "everyone" and give Iran the good role,preventing the USA from waging further wars in the ME. The USA could sacrifice Isreal if needed.

Also the end of the gaza blockade could "reinforce" hamas, giving Israel an excuse for more deadly operations.

But I don't think Israel will give back territories.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by ickylevel]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by minkey53
uiet.

My question is to fellow ATS'ers : -

Does anything he has said to me make sense, could it actually happen, Israel giving up their land, what might happen with the Iranian Boats going there and finally are the Freemasons linked in anyway to the New World Order / Bilderberg / Rothchilds etc. How would he know this stuff and I must admit, he looked very honest and quite worried whilst he was telling me.

Waiting in anticipation.

Hmmm, can't see it myself. Israel has those nukes as a last resort option - it's a widely known "fact" that they would use them if they felt they were about to lose everything. Unless they were offered something better - like California

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
id rather have jews who spit on christians than muslims who murder their own children for "honor".

Really you need to understand that both sides believe that everyone else will die and that they are gods chosen people. So realisticaly i would like all of them gone... but the enemy of your enemy is your friend.

The Isrealies are happy with their little peice of land and staying there untill kingdom come.... while christians and muslims want to take over and murder the whole world. I rather like the jews and their secluded attitude. Much better behaved than other religions. They actually have a future of slowly dying through generations of enlightenment because of their special attitude.

well all of them would rather watch the world burn than live without their pitifull delusions of heaven and a god...... but you got to play with the cards your given.

Gaza is full of people of all faith, some christian, some muslim.
Palestinian does not equal muslim.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
WELL ...wtf they aint there yet

said a few days out...

aint hapeninnin

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

I agree. Where are these Iranian ships?
Its been a few days already. I think it was just another Iranian bluff.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Your source says January 8th.... Not June 8th.

That's because Debka is a piss-poor source.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Iran needs to sit down and stop taking advantage of this already heated situation.

I agree. I'm not anti-Iranian by any means, but I suspect even pro-Gaza folks are wishing Iran would stay out of this one.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

They are leaving Iran today at the earliest. In July a few boats from Germany will set sail, a few dozens of ships will try to break the blockade on September 1...

And there's also a possible Turkish flotilla...

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Iran is not the one that needs to sit down because it is not they who have been trying to enforce an ilegal blocade and to maintain an open prison and yet because of the zionists, time Iran say a word they are treated as if they are nuts.

Goes to show the hold the zionists have on the media

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
As far as I know the Iranian press (aka PressTV) said they where extending the deadline for leaving by 2 weeks as they had way to many people who wanted to come along..

Tho in the meanwhile I think a Lebanese vessel is set to try and get into Gaza.. but are trying to get enough reporters (about 25) to join them.

So I suspect they are looking at timing the ships so they keep arriving one after the other... I hope Ashdod is a big port (and I hope this ends peacefully)

Tho again, going by Iranian Press (aka PressTV) the planned route for the aid is via the Rafah crossing. so suspect they are aiming at Breaking the blockade there rather than via the sea... that would place them arriving at Port Said a short distance from the Rafah crossing (about 40 miles)

So I am very sceptical about the Iranians clashing with the Israelis in the Israel's territorial waters..

[edit on 11/6/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster
reply to post by antonia

Iran is not the one that needs to sit down because it is not they who have been trying to enforce an ilegal blocade and to maintain an open prison and yet because of the zionists, time Iran say a word they are treated as if they are nuts.

Goes to show the hold the zionists have on the media

I agree with you, but you have to see that Iran's getting involved will play into Israel's propaganda. I don't want to see the Zionists getting any "gifts."

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
oops double post, I like the second one better so this one is gone...unlike the state of Israel, they seem to just keep sticking around...

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Xcouncil=wisdom]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

"Hmmm, can't see it myself. Israel has those nukes as a last resort option - it's a widely known "fact" that they would use them if they felt they were about to lose everything. Unless they were offered something better - like California"

That's freakin hillarious. I always knew we were going to lose California, I just thought it was either to the ocean, or the Mexicans. But, yeah, I'd vote for giving it to the Jews, they already own Hollywood right?
I can see it now, the Jewish state of California, has a nice ring to it. Probably do wonders for our economy. And as an Oregonian, I can promise we won't be launching any rockets at them.
Yep, I think that is a great idea.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. I never heard such a bunch of crap before.

Iran will not go anywhere near Israel at the moment. Israel is looking for the smallest excuse to oblierate Iran.

New sanctions are in place against Iran and this will be followed by a full on assault by Israel and the U.S. in another 12months.

How come every story on ATS is now sourced from dodgey internet sites. I am loosing all hope in ATS. The scary thing is the amount of idiots out their that actaully believe these stories and sites.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
i just hope this is not just trash talk by both sides of spectrum...
it has been a long while since something huge occured like 9/11.

israel must sink those iranian red cresent ships to show they mean business. and those volunteers must die for their cause.

a renewed middle east war is is completely necessary for this long standing feud to end. use nukes if you must, israel but be ready to pay the consequences. or maybe big daddy usa will stop ya when it really comes to that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join