It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Machete" movie - to plunge the SW USA in a Race War

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I think this is a "hate crime" in the form of a movie - the FBI should arrest everyone involved and charge them with Provoking a Race War.

all I can say is - if you here illegally and you take up arms against the legal citizens of this nation - you will be liquidated, never bring a knife no matter how big to a gun battle.

trailer:
www.youtube.com...

Film Maker Interview:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
uhmmm.... it's just a movie.

It will probably be in theatres for like a week and then go away.
the main stream media will hype it for about 10 minutes before some britney spears scandall pulls their attention away from it.
glen beck will go on tv and cry some more.
rush and o'reilly will spend a day or two on it.
and that will be the extent of things.

I doubt that it will spark any race wars. If it does. I won't be joining in. I'm of hispanic descent but I'm an American.
Time to buy some hardware.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I think I saw this as a preview for that double feature Quenton Terantino film.
Is this confirmed as a real movie?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil

I think this is a "hate crime" in the form of a movie -

Don`t be so melodramatic .

Will you be applying these same standards to all new releases ?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
While I have agree with many of your sentiments in the past Anti-evil, on this one I don't. Movies are another form of speech. How can you rail against the loss of freedoms in one thread and demand people be silenced in another? I find the whole idea of the movie ridiculous, quaint B-movie stuff. I don;t see any danger of a race war breaking out over it.

Does this mean you are for hate-speech legislation now? Doesn't sound at all like you, maybe I just caught you on a bad day.

Respects, ATA

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
the director or writer has already bagan changing the script.

evidently somebody from the crew sent alex jones a copy of the script, and he made a bunch of noise, now the guy apoligized and said it was because of "too much tequila".

all the race war stuff is either getting changed or cut out.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

I think this is a "hate crime" in the form of a movie - the FBI should arrest everyone involved and charge them with Provoking a Race War.

Oh please it is a movie get over it. But the producers should send you a check i have not heard about it untill now and now i will probably go see it if it is a real movie.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

when I see a Mexican National, yank the stars and strips from a truck and stomp on it... its war in any other country - but Americans are Cowards until the chips are down - and then watch out.... we are a sleeping Giant.
we also know when our Plate is full, and it is getting pretty close to over flowing... blood usually flows before it boils. If you here illegal - you had better scat back across the border - before its too late.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
seriously?

I've been waiting for this movie since I saw the "fake" preview in grindhouse. It's the same bad hombre from Desperado (El Mariachi) that throws knives. You really should relax...that or quit looking for s+f's.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I dont recall a single Latino name in founding of this nation., there fore, the Alamo stands. and those Latino's that have been here for haundreds of years are no longer latino's they are Americans of Latino descent. and we are friends with Mexico at the moment. I do not like the President of Mexico coming to this nation and complaining about our laws. if you see eye to eye with him - I suggest you move to mexico if you feel an urge to be powerless against your oppressor. we want to keep it right where it is.... Down There and not our problem.

and it is illegal to go into a movie theater and yell --- FIRE...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Remember the 90's ? .. all those movies about Native Americans revolting against the white conquistadors?
.. Remember a Race War happening int he 90's? , no

mmm , stop copying and pasting what Alex Jones is saying , makes you look like a sheep.

P.S - DRAMA QUEEN, it's just a movie!!!!

[edit on 7-6-2010 by WXBackdoor]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by WXBackdoor

The way I look at it .... we are all sheep, some are just more awake than others. but we are sheep none the less. we dont generate we are on the receiving end. Bahha. Bahhha

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
shark va44

well stars and flags - who cares.... I dont.
if you want to change things - find me a job ... that pays

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wise Man

Also American so called "Founding fathers" are just white trash criminals racists that ego stroke themselves over the pile of crap called America.

What redneck hole did you crawl out of?

Oh yeah and the spanish in no way ever did anything bad to the native americans. The mexicans have no more claim to this land than the americans do. There is a reason why the president of mexico's name is Felipe Calderón and not Chief kicking bird.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
if Illegals start some war then they are free game and it will be a duck shoot

if the morons are too lazy to get here the right way, then on top of that if they did try to start some terroristic activity then they start getting shot on sight by us citizens maybe the morons will get a clue and learn exactly what the word illegal means.

you'd think they'd learn than 1 english word. If they don't learn any other english word they should learn what the word ILLEGAL means.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wise Man

You claim your a wise man, wise men do not put words in other peoples mouths.
excuse me - but I am French Cherokee and that is still a open wound.
2nd line

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
And even the Native americans were slave owning people. The native americans had their own slave trade and tribal wars long before the white man showed up. Latter the Native americans started buying black slaves from white people who bought them from black people who cpatured and sold other black people. No civilization is innocent anywhere look up the Cherokee slave revolt of 1842.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

Oh yeah and the spanish in no way ever did anything bad to the native americans. The mexicans have no more claim to this land than the americans do. There is a reason why the president of mexico's name is Felipe Calderón and not Chief kicking bird.

What are you talking about?

What you just posted is rather embarrassing.

You think Mexicans arrived with Christopher Columbus and his gang?
They were here before the whites came to America, go learn history.

Spaniards are white.

Native Latinos and Native Americans are the same people, white people just destroyed them and put labels on them to make it seem like there not the same.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
haha.. it's just a movie - nothing more. I'm a huge fan of Robert Rodriguez

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join