It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Machete" movie - to plunge the SW USA in a Race War

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
General Warning to all Participating in this thread, Discuss the topic not each other!!!!!

Terms and Conditions of Use on ATS
Civility and Decorum Required

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Honestly it looks like the typical avante garde action film to me. How un-American it is depends on who the bad guy are, and what they represent. They might also put some white biker types in the movie supporting the machette wielding guy to not alienate a huge part of the possible audience.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well,it is possible this movie is never shown at theaters.I would be surprised if any does,because of the subject matter.

Then again they will make money off DVD rentals.

I wonder how many innocent people will die because of this film?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Alex Jones is obese and insane.

This movie looks like good fun.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The topic of this movie causing a race war..

I hope it does, then the armed citizens can show the ILLEGALS what the word really means. And finally stop the political correct mongers trying to redefine the word as racist.

I'm proud of my county at least, they actively seek out illegals and arrest them and deport.

that is how you treat illegals.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil

when I see a Mexican National, yank the stars and strips from a truck and stomp on it... its war in any other country

A Mexican National ..... i.e an individual , disrespects the stars and stripes and thats justification to `war` ?

but Americans are Cowards until the chips are down - and then watch out.... we are a sleeping Giant.

You do your countrymen and women a disservice with such a sentiment .Americans are certainly not cowards , as evidenced by your sleeping Giant, which has been trampling all over the world this past 100 odd years or so. The U.S Military gets around .... shall we say.

.. blood usually flows before it boils. If you here illegal - you had better scat back across the border - before its too late.

Could this be construed as hate speech ? Threatening ....... even. I don`t actually believe you are willing to spill blood , no more than a Mexican who watches this movie .

The Scottish who watched Braveheart didn`t sweep out of the cinemas of Edinburgh seeking out vengeance on unsuspecting Englishmen did they ......? *
(*they save that - for Football Internationals)

Illegal immigrants and money .....
========= It would probably be more lucrative rounding up all the corrupt bankers and financiers ========== less of them also .

===============================================

There is no need ratcheting up tensions further Anti-Evil - otherwise you are just as guilty as those you accuse of hate.

----------------------------------

edit: fix quotes
[edit on 7-6-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This movie looks awesome!

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yes controversy sells! Is this some sort of viral marketing scam. It is only a film and may not be so good a film anyway. I supposes we have all forgottten about the mexican furore that was ATS about six months ago??

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join