It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“All I saw in Israel was cowards with guns”

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I found the emotional catchphrases indicative of a propaganda piece in his tales to be the most telling. The phrases used are VERY reminiscent of 1960's era leftist propaganda.

Well now that makes sense in light of his admiration for another anti Semite Malcolm X who he quotes on his site.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

No Stormdancer I really don't feel that way at all! I just get tired of the whole situation and in a moment of exacerbation make stupid statements like that. I know that for the most part the average citizen in Israel feels much the same way as any average citizen in any country does. Governments are so far out of touch with the average person that its ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatwoods
I would like to add one more thing: I don't hate Arabs, or Muslims, or Palestinians, or any group based on their ethnicity. What I hate is terrorists.

What I mean by terrorist are people who bomb, kill, and maim soft targets because they don't have the strength or the guts to form a real army, one that plays by actual rules. And when I say I hate terrorists I mean the following:

Hamas
Hezbollah
Al-Queda
The IRA
The ETA
The Red Shirts
The Ku Klux Klan
The Church of the Creator
The PLO
The Red Army Faction
PETA
FARC
etc., etc.

I don't like political activists much either.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Flatwoods]

Trouble is, your second last post speaks differently. You deny the ships bringing aid to the Gaza people...not Hamas, who are not that popular in Gaza itself, and who have have question marks as to who their overlords are.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito

Jews only further their own stereotypes, it's got to the point where it's not racist it's actually true

So I assume that blacks only further their own stereotypes, and that things have got to the point where it's not racist, it's actually true?

NO - it's still racist, and what you are asserting is pure racism, since you are saying that Jews are all the same, and are all guilty of perpetrating their own negative stereotype.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Once a Marine, ALWAYS a Marine.

Ha, why do I bother?!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Skellon....

A non confrontational question.

I was brought up Pro-Israeli. Up until I was 17 and joined the Armed Forces I had no reason to not back Israel and would have happily defended them with my life ( I still believe I have far more in common with them than any Arab ) .

A few things changed my mind.....

(1) Traveling the world.

(2) Spending time with IDF guys ( really opened my eyes ) .

(3) Researching full History,( not the censored stuff I was taught at school ).

By 1992 my view had changed dramatically, and that was long before the BBC had started changing its very Pro-Israeli view. So it was not propaganda that turned me around.

What I learnt is that a criminal element always exists in society, and some of them are drawn to armed forces and armed conflict. It is a more "heroic" way of expressing your violent steak. A "murderer" becomes a "solder". A "racist" becomes a "defender of nationalism". The IRA had people like this in it, certainly Hamas has some and so does the IDF. The difference is the IDF are funded through official channels and have nuclear and chemical weapons. It is a standing army.

I have learnt to identify criminal traits and not be biased enough to ignore they exist. Why cant you ?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Who are our 'overlords' in this world?

Some say Jews.

Some say Rome.

Some say Reptilians.

Some say the Anunaki.

Some even say that governments govern their own countries.

I have read reports that claim that CIA/Mossad/MI6 were responsible for creating Hamas to provide a militant wing against the PLO.

Let's stick to what can be proven?

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

My experiences mirror quite a few of your experiences.

I understand that there are 'bad apples' in all walks of life.

This does not give anyone the right to generalise a whole military force as 'murderers' and, in this case, there is subtantial evidence and logic to prove otherwise.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I would like to add this to anyone thinking the activists were looking to kill anyone ......

If any of the activist wanted the commandos dead, some would be. I am a mortician and you can kill someone very easily with a steel bar. Untrained and even accidentally.

No Israeli deaths, but 9 activist mortally wounded ?

Logical enough for you Skellon ?

[edit on 11/19/09 by thedeadtruth]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Touble is, your second last post speaks differently. You deny the ships bringing aid to the Gaza people...not Hamas, who are not that popular in Gaza itself, and who have have question marks as to who their overlords are.

The Palestinians should stop the rocket attacks against Israel and renounce terrorism. That would do more to improve the conditions of the people in Gaza than all the supply ships on the planet earth.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Flatwoods]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shine71
reply to post by Skellon

Once a Marine, ALWAYS a Marine.

Ha, why do I bother?!

Shall we look at another example of a modern military creed/motto?

"Leave no man behind"

In Mogadishu, Sommalia in 1993, this creed cost the lives of many US and what many people here would consider 'innocents'.

It became a film and they were seen as heroes.

I don't buy so quickly into US military bravado.

By your logic, we could say;

"Once a Hamas brainwashed 5yr old, always a Hamas."

The fact is; As soon as Mr. O'Keefe denounced his US citizenship, he also denounced himself as a Marine in the sense you recognise him still to to be.

Even though he ceased being a marine when he left the forces long before.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

If they were all 'muderers' then why did they not sink the Mavi Marmara with a torpedo?

The big finger of blame would have still been pointed at them, but they atleast would have had some deniability and would not have risked any serviceman's life in the process.

Logic back at ya friend.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Peruvianmonk

I did take the time to go through his site, notice the quote section and the picture of Malcolm X.

Does anyone know why he has a teardrop tattoo below his left eye and what were the tattoos symbolic of on his other eye?
]

All the teardrop tattoos I know of are prison tattoos, and signify the death of someone they knew. That's all the ones I know of personally (yeah, I travel in varied circles), and may not accurately reflect his.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Same reason as anyone takes someone prisoner and then beats then up.

To wage psychological warfare.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This once again, shows me the brainwashed idiots they had on the Mavi Mamara and what their true intentions were, to incite a response from the IDF, well they got it, with a body count, this was more for PR than the needy in Gaza....

This guy and his "fairytale story" is just a chestbeater trying to incite hatred once again from his "brothers", i watched idiots like this on the live feeds arcing the bigger idiots up while the Rachel Corrie was being boarded.

For all we know, "super soldier" here was the one that initiated the IDF to fire upon the mobsters because of his alleged rambo tactics, and to me he sounds like a morale officer.

Obviously these brainwashed twits can see that the world has moved on and the incident free outcome of the Rachel Corrie, put a dampener on their anti Israeli PR campaign.

Sometimes I wonder if the Rachel Corrie had "engine troubles" and could not join the rest of the original flotilla because they were aware of the intent of the mob on the Mavi Mamara, and didnt want any part of it because their ultimate goal was to deliver aid.....

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Skellon... A question for you.....

Has your position remained the same throughout the years ? Is there a time you didn't support Israel 100%

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
reply to post by Skellon

Same reason as anyone takes someone prisoner and then beats then up.

To wage psychological warfare.

The passengers on the Flotilla willingly chose to defy a Naval blockade when they boarded the Mavi Marmara, whether you personally recognise it or not.

The IDF had, in their minds, the right to interrogate all 600 onboard, as it was a breach of security.

The US government may have put them in Guantanamo for a few years had it been enforcing the blockade.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadtruth
Skellon... A question for you.....

Has your position remained the same throughout the years ? Is there a time you didn't support Israel 100%

Hey dead,

I was once very pro Israeli like you described yourself to be in your earlier years.

I was brought up that way myself.

I then went to the complete other end of the spectrum after leaving the forces, and sometime since then, I became more 'objective'.

I had become narrow minded in both time periods.

I am now more enlightened as I have been on both sides of the argument.

Kind regards, Skellon.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Just when the world seems so dark, along comes a bright glowing light, a true MAN. A person with principles. What we need now are more soldiers like Ken O`Keefe. I salute him too. RESPECT.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It does not surprise me in the least that the activists were treated like dogs by the lunatics. They treat the Palestinians like dogs as a matter of routine.

Might makes right is the only language that the Zionists know. How could we expect them to treat the activists civilly?

The activists just put a good amount of mud in the eye of Israel..
But truth known, that Lunatic State known as Israel did it all to themselves this time.

Egypt is dropping the blockade for good now. The activists have won.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by warequalsmurder]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join