It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Protocols of the Learned elders of zion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar
It may not be an actual quote, but its all in there, admit it

I will naturally not admit it. You are refering to a prophecy and say it is a law or an order. I see from your Talmud "knowledge" too that you don't know what you are talking about when discussing these things, so why do you bother? Which Nazi group was it you said you belonged to?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
if you knew the old testament you would know it was all there.

Did you know that the god of the old testament commanded 2 daughters to have sex with their father because he had no male offspring?

There are a hundred verses like this.

The Talmud... you know more than me? what have you read, what do you know?? if you havent read "the talmud unmasked" you dont know a thing yet

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
What neo-nazi group i belong to?

none

which cult do you belong to?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I was wondering if the descendants of the old testament are still in charge of the world and the ones of the new are thier slaves? Its just a thought.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I don't know if it's been said already; but the Yiddish- Ashkenazi-Zionist possibly descendants of Khazar "Jews", who currently control Israel ARE NOT SEMITIC. They are WHITE Europeans.

The "Jews" are the Anti-Semitic ones because they are murdering Palestinians and/or driving them from their homes almost daily. Arabs and Palestinians are Semitic, not those Yiddish speaking wannabe Hebrews who are really just European Zionists.

The whole "Anti-Semitic" thing is a Zionist trick to make us think that the Ashkenazi Jews are a seperate race from the "gentile Europeans". There's no such thing as anyone even close to being a full-blooded original Hebrew anymore; because they all died or integrated with other peoples.

Palestinians probably have the most Hebrew blood in them because they've lived in Palestine longer than any one ethnic group alive today.

My 2-cents.

Peace

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Really?

Care to counter these?

"EARLY HISTORY PALESTINE ORIGIN"
www.palestinefacts.org...

Main index page Palestinian Early History:
www.palestinefacts.org...

"The Myth Of The Palestinian People"
www.middleeastfacts.com...

"Don't Confuse Me with the Facts"
www.cdn-friends-icej.ca...

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
I was wondering if the descendants of the old testament are still in charge of the world and the ones of the new are thier slaves? Its just a thought.

Bingo!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
COncerning the Talmud:

If this was supposedly received by moses from god with the command to never write it down then:

Why was it written?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Reference to the "command to never write it down then"?

regards
seekerof

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   

It is impossible to separate the the old from the new because it is still one lineage running from Genesis through Revelations.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Yes they are separate. Their religious belief separates them.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Did you know that the god of the old testament commanded 2 daughters to have sex with their father because he had no male offspring?

The Talmud... you know more than me? what have you read, what do you know?? if you havent read "the talmud unmasked" you dont know a thing yet

I believe you are talking about Lot and his 2 daughters. Abraham pleaded with god to save them from the �Fire and Brimstone� that was to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, God listened and allowed them to leave. Lot�s wife turned back to look at the smoldering city of Sodom. Clinging to the past, she was unwilling to turn completely away, so she became a pillar of salt.

Lot and His Daughters

Genesis 19:30-36

Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains, for he was afraid to stay in Zoar. He and his two daughters lived in a cave. One day the older daughter said to the younger, "Our father is old, and there is no man around here to lie with us, as is the custom all over the earth. Let's get our father to drink wine and then lie with him and preserve our family line through our father."
That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and lay with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.
The next day the older daughter said to the younger, "Last night I lay with my father. Let's get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and lie with him so we can preserve our family line through our father." So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went and lay with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.
So both of Lot's daughters became pregnant by their father.

In committing incest the two daughters show their acceptance of the morals of Sodom and Gomorrah.

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The source does not matter, and hoax would be an opinion.

The fact is that all these things are happening today. The writter either knew the secret plan of the illuminati, or could see into the future, or the dark parts of the mind of man.

People who condsider it to be anti-semitic are correct, in a way.

The ones described here seem to care less about the common jew than most anyone else. They are lambs to be sacrificed as needed to promote the goals of the hidden hand.

Debate should begin from the point of results, and if you have not read it all you should clearly state that.

Without reading it all you have to offer are opinions.

I think that such a book should be read by everyone with the word jew replaced with something generic such as 'leaders'. It would create a world with open eyed people looking for the sorts of deception, and the tactics described. That way we would never be made into slaves by the elite.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

It is impossible to separate the the old from the new because it is still one lineage running from Genesis through Revelations.

It just seems to me that the two groups old and new are entirely opposite. The Old Testament crew was mighty in battle- not just mighty but wicked- while the new are supposed to turn the other cheek if someone smites them on the face. And love his enemys who dispitefully use him.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You are a sick frok. To say that God commanded these girls to rape their father is absurd. Where did you get that from? And to say that I don't know my Tannakh is just as absurd. Have you actually read the passage?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Yes, the idea that somehow the fathers should be slaves of the children or the other way around is absurd.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Lot's daughters did that on their own, it wasn't a commandment from God.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mycroft

Lot's daughters did that on their own, it wasn't a commandment from God.

Yes, and how on Earth he is able to twist this to mean that it is a commandment is only understandable if he is one of those people who has broken out of some cult which says that every word of the bible are commandments of God. Also, his ignorance is more than evident when he likeways says that a prophecy or a warning of great trouble should be read like a law. And to complete his folly, he adds and twists as he sees fit. Good to see that atleast some here knows how to read the books.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
lol!

I remember the debate we had about something similiar(I think it was you anyway).

You are right in that not every word of the Bible is a meant to be a commandment from Yahweh; but it also seems that people try and say, that things in it that are more than implied as being commandments of Yahweh, are not, as a cop out to defend the seemingly savage acts of the said deity.

ONE

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I see your point, however you must see that there is a big deal of difference between the old and the new testaments. they are almost opposite in spirit.

eye for an eye Vs. turn the other cheek

Exodus 21:20-27

"If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property.
"If men who are fighting hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman's husband demands and the court allows. But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.
"If a man hits a manservant or maidservant in the eye and destroys it, he must let the servant go free to compensate for the eye. And if he knocks out the tooth of a manservant or maidservant, he must let the servant go free to compensate for the tooth.
The �eye for an eye� rule was instituted as a guide for judges, not as a rule for personal relationships or to justify revenge. This rule made the punishment fit the crime.

Luke 6:27-31

"But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Jesus told the people to �love your enemies�, such words turned away many people from Christ. But Jesus wasn�t talking about having affection for your enemies; he was talking about an act of faith and will.

So you see the words of the Old Testaments and the New Testaments aren�t in contradiction.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join