It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First horseman? What do you guys think?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the seven living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on Conquest.

I noticed on a NWO info video recently that this is the logo for the Council for Foreign Relations logo. img325.imageshack.us...

After looking up the horsemen on a quick wikipedia search I found the opening quote, and also this:

...differences between the white horse in Revelation 6 and Jesus on the white Horse in Revelation 19.[3] In Revelation 19 Jesus has many crowns, but in Revelation 6 the rider has just one.

Simply put: the objective of NWO? Conquer the world, ONE world government (one crown?)

Could there be a correlation here? I dont know, it simply piqued my interest. Also, an interesting point to consider is that - the Bilderbergers are being backed into a corner / I have heard rumors that they need war to deflect public interest / Middle East situation has become pretty heated. Guess what the next horseman is?

You geussed it. War!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This is interesting. I always liked putting the pieces of the prophecy puzzle together. Did you read the post of the ocean water truing into blood? Which represents the oil spill.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yes read that, loved how they "cant fix it till august" hahaha. Oh, and who'd have guessed? Theres another oil spill in Alaska now. By BP again! How suprising...

Love and peace

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by the_love_revolution

That's why I became Eco friendly. I believe everyone should be able to enjoy the beauty of the Earth.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by the_love_revolution

Since you asked "what do you think" I think that the 4th apocalyptic horseman approaches with the dawning of the age of Aquarius. This is the guy with the face of a man. Aquarius is represented by a man pouring water [sometimes thought to be the physical representation of spirit] out of a jug onto (the earth.)

Is this an evil man pouring the spirit of evil or a good man pouring the spirit of good onto the earth? I think that this person is definitely pouring but the question is what is he pouring.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Let's back up a second to the image of the rider on the white horse. I feel that we missed the importance of your observation and the connections here. The white horse symbolizes the Messiah or chosen one. Secondly, the crown reprensents sovereign authority (remember the crown was given unto him). Thirdly he has a bow, which in ancient times was considered to be a weapon of stealth (the ability to strike at distance without being seen). Lastly, he has no arrows in a quiver which are referred to in the bible as ones children (not necessarily ones own children) who would go to war. Does this sound like someone we know?
This is just one of those things that might make you go Hhhhhmmmm!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Ah, very interesting! Indeed the mayans (don't you just love them) talked about a dawn of a new age of consciousness and their hieroglyphs depict the world being flooded by water! How very interesting...

On the Judeo-Christian apocolyptical side of things, it is interesting to note that this water flows from the mouth of a dragon. (Satan?) Revelation's theme is, i feel, the placement of man as being god - and I theory I have been toying with is that TPTB are overthrown, and the leader of this revolution is the antichrist? Just a theory.

Although it is interesting to note that suddenly, belief systems that we are all God do seem to be popping up round the world... Imagine if all we have seen in recent years, the whole NWO, was a false flag - to usher in the reign of the antichrist - wouldnt that be trippy!

Just some food for thought.

new topics

top topics

join