It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Alert! Possible Battle Hardened Troops Or Guard Arrive In Gulf

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

"As for this Crisis Management Corp., for those who won't bother looking at the website, they handle equipment and vehicle recovery (meaning they repo your crap if you don't pay), landlord distress and lease termination (they kick you out if you don't pay your rent or your landlord won't renew your lease), process service (they'll serve the papers on whoever you're suing), and bailiff consultant services (legal advice). That is what they mean by civil enforcement. Again nothing alarming about it. "

I'm confused...What purpose would there be for a "repo" company to be there? What exactly would they do in this situation?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
What I can't understand is that there are no ATS members that live on the LA coast and can share what they are seeing.

Well, that and that this report came with no pictures, I mean how hard is it to take a picture these days or return a phone call.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
What I can't understand is that there are no ATS members that live on the LA coast and can share what they are seeing.

Well, that and that this report came with no pictures, I mean how hard is it to take a picture these days or return a phone call.

My understanding is most of the coast of Lousiana is marsh land and barrier islands inhabited by a outdoorsman type of fisherman and trapper making their living off of remote wilds.

Probably not your typical ATS members.

Cajun Country!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
[edit on 7-6-2010 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This company sounds a great deal like the old Nuckles Detective Agency. They were a bunch of thugs that worked unions strikes and had disgraced Ex-cops and military as their employees. Wonderful bunch to deal with. Lot's of integrity and caring. And if you believe that..I have this bridge......

Zindo

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
OP, beware, this source was also used for the "Russian Troops On US Soil" threads last week. The site used an old Russian photo...and it turns out somebody had seen some actors used in the filming of the remake of Red Dawn...

Seems like a "get yer guns ready" type source

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Signals]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Silly question, how can you tell by looking at someone whether or not they are "battle hardened"? Do they get it tattooed on their foreheads maybe? Or perhaps carry signs that say 'Caution: Battle Hardened. Proceed at your own risk."? Ooh, I know! Maybe they have scars all over their faces and haven't shaved in weeks! Kinda like an old-school pirate, but without the parrot and wooden leg.

Not to bring any common sense to the thread or anything, but part of what the National Guard does is help with evacuations. If the oil spill is threatening the safety of people in coastal towns they'll be there helping people get out when the governor calls them up. Nothing alarming about that.

So far the only common sense you brought was with the last 2/3rds of your post, I edited out the third part because my response doesn't deal with it.

It seems by your first paragraph you have zero military experience. and with your second post, saying those right out of bootcamp get issued weapons and gear... yes.. but you can tell the difference between those who have been battletested and those who are greenhorn booters. Since we have no pictures or information other than what was posted here, you cannot tell who is there and who isn't battletested.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by maybee

They handle other things as well. Why are they there? I don't have a clue. Nothing they do really seems to be Haz-mat or Haz-mat related, but I didn't do an in-depth read through of their site either so I may have missed it.

Originally posted by RyannVonDoom
It seems by your first paragraph you have zero military experience. and with your second post, saying those right out of bootcamp get issued weapons and gear... yes.. but you can tell the difference between those who have been battletested and those who are greenhorn booters. Since we have no pictures or information other than what was posted here, you cannot tell who is there and who isn't battletested.

You seem to have completely missed my point and made assumptions about me based on zero evidence to boot. You also missed that I was being sarcastic and a bit of a smart alec in the first paragraph.

Have I seen combat? Nope. Do I have zero experience with the military? Nope. Do I personally know people who have seen combat? Yep. Can you tell just by looking at them that they have if you didn't already know? Nope.

It is impossible to look at someone from a distance and know for a fact whether or not they are 'battle hardened'. Can you tell if they're comfortable holding their weapon? Sure. Does that automatically mean they've been in combat before? Nope. And your last sentence brings us right back to my point.

We have no pictures, no video, no nothing to corroborate what's in the OP or article. Yet the author of the article labeled it a red alert and made it a point to claim there are 'battle hardened' troops arriving in the gulf. Based on what evidence? The say so of someone who was driving to the coast and apparently passed a group of soldiers at some point. You'll have to forgive me if I don't run to the bunker and hide just yet.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Jenna]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
This is a HOAX, as I replied in another thread...

Originally posted by lifttheveil
reply to post by webpirate

Agreed, this is a complete hoax, I can confirm after just speaking to family currently on their way back to Houma Airport from right on The Grand Isle Coast that there was no sign of any of this there around two hours ago (maybe a few more police then usual) and no mention of it by who they were visiting there either

Another one for the HOAX Forum and also me looking like an idiot again for acting on stuff I've read online and ringing them again to find out it was BS

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

I don't think anyone wishes this to be true, it's posted on ATS to get the info. out & Confirm or Deny.

Hopefully this makes it to the scrap pile as a HOAX. Then "theintelhub" site can be deleted from my favs.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

This is a HOAX, as I replied in another thread...

reply to post by webpirate

Agreed, this is a complete hoax, I can confirm after just speaking to family currently on their way back to Houma Airport from right on The Grand Isle Coast that there was no sign of any of this there around two hours ago (maybe a few more police then usual) and no mention of it by who they were visiting there either

Another one for the HOAX Forum and also me looking like an idiot again for acting on stuff I've read online and ringing them again to find out it was BS

Time will tell.
Here's the latest:

Last night on our radio show the “Decompression Session” we broke the updates from our reporter in the Gulf, confirming the presence of troops(not the coast guard) in the area. This report has now been confirmed by multiple sources. We are anxiously waiting for Roberts video and photo evidence.

theintelhub.com...

Edit to add: www.patrioticspace.com...

[edit on 7-6-2010 by 5 oClock]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Guys I Can Debunk this. There are no "hardened" troops here in MS, LA, AL. The only troops that are here are MSNG here in MS.

The Militia are on the look out and you will know when they cross over the line.

We are everywhere yet cannot be found. We are your doctors, lawyers, Sheriffs, Police, Firefighters, current Military, Veterans, and normal citizens that when called upon will be ready to face any challenge. Our true numbers will never be known, We are Militia. We are Leaderless Resistance.

If anything out of the norm happens we will known, and so will you.

How will you know when it's is confirmed that military force is being applied in an un-constitutional way?

You will see the results of the militia.

We will Keep our Oath to defend the US Constitution and the State Constitutions aganst all enemies foreign or domestic.

The tyrants call us terrorist because they are affraid of patriots. The American Revolution was fought over much less, but our time to rise has not come yet.

I am just one of thousands.

We are awake we are armed and we are pissed.

"Don't Tread On Me"

TPTB you were warned in 1775. Let us pray that we never have to go there again, but remeber those words. Just like the rattlesnake we will strike if provoked.

See my post about the Hurricane Evauations.
Mandatory (Forced) evacuations on the Gulf Coast for a Hurricane Warning?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm not going to compete with another NEW thread on this, if a MOD can't do their job, I'll head on over to another site & post there.

I hope this makes it to thhe HOAX pile.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Oh and Guys the Intelhub is not a verified source. If 1/10th of the stuff on there was true the revolution would have been underway.

I know many may balk at my claim, but having friends in the know I can honestly say you've been had.

Now should somthing change I will post it as soon as it's confirmed.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
www.americanprogress.org...

The National Guard’s next big mission—along with other branches of the military—ought to be taking charge of cleaning up the BP oil disaster.

If this is what they're talking about then all is well, this is what the National Guarsd should do. But they said: body armor, hummers w/.50 cal....

The National Guard has already been mobilized to help clean up BP’s mess. The Obama administration has authorized 17,500 National Guard troops from the Gulf Coast states to respond to the disaster. Louisiana’s National Guard in particular has sprung into action and contributed the vast majority of troops and technical cleanup assistance to date. For instance, Louisiana’s “769th Engineer Battalion and the State Aviation Command completed sandbag drop operations filling a 115-foot area in the vicinity of Trinity Island on May 27.” In Alabama, too, video footage shows the National Guard is working on “putting up barriers protecting the shore from oil.”

This next line makes me think they know something they're not telling:

In the event that this disaster proves catastrophic, up to 2,500 Florida National Guard Soldiers and Airmen have been approved by the federal government

I don't care what anyone says this is smelling like a false flag for repeal of posse comitatus:

Former Secretary of State and Chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Colin Powell also suggested that the military could play a unique and valuable role in minimizing damage from the BP oil disaster above and beyond what the National Guard has already done. Powell noted that:

[edit on 7-6-2010 by 5 oClock]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This is my last post on this for a couple of days, no more time to dig up info.

stevenjohnhibbs.wordpress.com...

Maryann Tobin, writing for the the Albuquerque Examiner on May 9, (2010) stated FEMA “and other government agencies” have prepared to evacuate the Tampa Bay area ahead of a “controlled burn of surface oil in the Gulf of Mexico.” Tobin did not cite sources.

Again still awaiting PROOF!

On May 4, up to 17,500 U.S. Army National Guard troops were mobilized by the Pentagon “to help various states with the oil spill,” according to the Associated Press. “Defense Secretary Robert Gates has granted requests to send troops of up to 6,000 by Louisiana, 3,000 by Alabama, 2,500 by Florida and 6,000 by Mississippi.” It is interesting to note the large number of troops deployed to Mississippi. As noted above, Mississippi’s governor Haley Barbour states oil is not a problem in the state.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
They see my friends and I they will realize that they need more training...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

I have several relatives in Louisiana, I will get in touch with cousins, aunt tomorrow. see if i can find any first hand info.

I'm a little concerned for them and saddened and sickened that the place I spent my childhood Summers is destroyed. I caught my first fish in South Louisiana! Was raised on crawfish, and shrimp!!

Not anymore!

Pax

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Interesting listening, FF through revelations if you dare

These guys are

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
As of 10hrs. ago when I spoke to a friend who lives there nothing of the sort was going on. Going to ring them later to confirm. (Timezone differences) but sounds like a giant load of bs in regard to troops and forced evac.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join