It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Alert! Possible Battle Hardened Troops Or Guard Arrive In Gulf

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I just wanted to get this out here. Do we have any one in this Gulf area to confirm??

I can't stick around to babysit the thread, I hope this is nothing.

Intel Hub – Shepard Ambellas

June 6, 2010

Grand Isle, Louisiana -This report has been confirmed by our on scene guerrilla reporter Robert Rutherford who is in the process of getting us actual photo/video proof. We are confirming the amount of oil in the area and will be updating this story. Reports that Coast Guard critical response teams packed up and vacated the town, with the government covering their hotel tabs.

theintelhub.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 5 oClock

Not sure what your asking but my cuz is in The Coast Guard and he was just sent down to help with the oil.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hmmmn.

This actually seems more detailed and thought out than your usual Patriot-Group-Marshal Law is imminent-call to arms story that we hear almost weekly on these boards.

I have never heard of Crisis Management Corp. They do seem like the kind of company with the resources to coordinate the logistics of a forced evacuation. .

If this is real, we should be hearing chatter shortly.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Does anyone have anybody in this area that can confirm this info? I would like direct confirmation rather than a sketchy site. Thanks for the heads up anyhow. Until we get confirmation I will reserve my input.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
"Get Back To Business
with Crisis Management Corp.
Some business challenges demand rare expertise – the kind we’ve been building on for over 30 years.

Our one-stop bailiff solution, instant shipping network, and labour dispute management services have become essential to companies large and small across North America.

With a unique set of planning, security, transportation and asset recovery services, Crisis Management Corp. will safeguard your business, your employees – and your reputation."

crisismanagementcorporation.com

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
ok, double posted so I'll comment on my above post. The quote was from Crisis Management Corporation's website. I assume this is what the guy in the vid was referring to. It sounds like something down that way is gonna be "handled" in a big way.

I would think this company is about as trustworthy as Z. Isn't that what Blackwater changed it's name to?

[edit on 6-6-2010 by SunnyDee]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
it must be a lot worse than we think. and when it hits land and when the tornados hit. we will see some thin so big and horrible that the people will go mad! if they move the people out BP should buy them new homes. and pay for the cost guard and army. not the American people. god help you all.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I heard on the radio, in Québec,Canada, in the beginning of the afternoon that the oil spill had a circumference of 325 kilometers. The way it was announced was a bit strange, as a half breaking news. It was aired on CKMF 94.3 NRJ.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

S. Dee,
I took a quick look at this "Crisis Mgmt. Corp." www.crisismanagementcorporation.com...

Company Profile » Company Profile

One Easy-to-Use Resource Covering the U.S. and Canada

Over 30 years, Crisis Management Corp. has grown into an international security partner to some of North America’s largest companies, including CN Rail, Pepsi Cola, Alcan and Natrel. Decades spent solving civil enforcement and labour dispute issues for companies of all sizes has made us an essential resource for those faced with a variety of disruptive conditions.

Solving civil enforcement???

I know we can take em!
Bunch of freakin rent-a-cops.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I do believe we located the correct company.
2nd line

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Is that like an "Army to Hire"?!? Yikes!!! Then they must be expecting all hell to get loose! Unbelievable that some people will work in such jobs...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Silly question, how can you tell by looking at someone whether or not they are "battle hardened"? Do they get it tattooed on their foreheads maybe? Or perhaps carry signs that say 'Caution: Battle Hardened. Proceed at your own risk."? Ooh, I know! Maybe they have scars all over their faces and haven't shaved in weeks! Kinda like an old-school pirate, but without the parrot and wooden leg.

Not to bring any common sense to the thread or anything, but part of what the National Guard does is help with evacuations. If the oil spill is threatening the safety of people in coastal towns they'll be there helping people get out when the governor calls them up. Nothing alarming about that.

As for this Crisis Management Corp., for those who won't bother looking at the website, they handle equipment and vehicle recovery (meaning they repo your crap if you don't pay), landlord distress and lease termination (they kick you out if you don't pay your rent or your landlord won't renew your lease), process service (they'll serve the papers on whoever you're suing), and bailiff consultant services (legal advice). That is what they mean by civil enforcement. Again nothing alarming about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
If people are coming in saying they are there to help clean up the oil spill and they have weapons and Kevlar vests on... I'd say thats battle hardened.. they should be wearing hazmat suits and rubber gloves and armed with a bottle of Dawn dish soap.

Sure you may need a small handgun to put some of the severely damaged wildlife out if its misery, however oil soaked birds and fish don't shoot back.

The report states that had weapons, like 50cal rifles.. If you know anything about weapons, you know you don't use a 50cal to end a suffering animals misery.

However we still only have one report as of yet. Pics or it didn't happen!

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

"battle hardened"?
you look in to there eyes and see they would kill you and not evan notice it. a dark cold look. they have seen death and know there turn could be next. they have had to clean bits of there best friend off there uniform. who stood on a land mine...
um! sorry got carried away.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by E-ville

You realize, of course, that soldiers fresh from boot camp are issued all their gear and that it doesn't take being 'battle hardened' to have a vest, rifle, or to ride in an armored vehicle, right?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

I've gotten that look from animals before. You know, that look that says "I'd eat you whole right now if I thought for a second it'd be worth picking your shoelaces out from between my teeth." Does that make them battle hardened too?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Well even if they are not battle hardened soldiers, they are supposedly in heavy protective gear, and not the kind that keeps you safe from oil.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Lets face it, there are some tough times in store with this oil spill. Whole sectors of the work force in fishing and tourism, and tourism support businesses like restaurants and other shops are going to be out of business.

As the oil starts to coat everything along the coast people like me who live along the coast are going to have to smell it.

There are going to be a lot of chemicals in the rain from the dispersants.

The rain is going to be highly toxic.

Millions of people are going to die!

Millions more will be displaced.

Millions more unemployed.

Entire cities will have to be abandoned and many people will be so angry that they will have to be shot on sight!

But there is good news. I just saved a bunch of money by switching my car Insurance to Geico!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Nothing new.

UPDATE – 9:00PM – Eastern

As of now we still have no photo/video confirmation of this report. A few different people from Grand Isles have contacted us and were adamant that there IS oil present in Grand Isles. It is possible our reporter who drove from Texas did not spot any oil and was primarily focused on the troop movements. We are hoping to get a live update on the first 15 mins of The Decompression Session, tonight at 10pm eastern. If that isn’t the case we will be getting an update as soon as possible. Again, this Intel was given to use by a known patriot and we felt it to be too important to hold back. Here is the Sunday night radio broadcast that tells it all. Click HERE to Listen

theintelhub.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You maybe right and that is scary to say the least. Lets hope for the best but we need to be prepared for the worst. One other thing your last line "Priceless".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join