It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUPER AMERICA: my proposal.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
ok, so i've been thinking, and i've decided to put this in the Skunk works.

my proposal is a super america, think about it, canada has been called the "51st state" to offend some canadians, but in reality, would it help? i mean it would boost the american economy by 1.2 - 1.3 trillion dollars, plus the extra 67, 000 man power in the armed forces (not including the 23,000 in reserve), although canada is a strong ally of the united states, i think it could become one successfully.

but the whole reason i thought about that was.. i was thinking that mexico could indeed join the USA (the name would probably have to be change, i suggest the SSA, the super state of america), i know this sounds like an absurd idea and i will probably take a whole lot of abuse for it, but i think it may solve some of the problems. such as all the funding it takes to control the border, and there would be no more illegal immigrants, meaning that they would have to work for the normal wages and they wouldnt be able to avoid tax etc.
mexico would also add 1 - 1.5 trillion to the american economy and no less than 259, 000 extra troops.

i haven't overly developed the ideas, but i think it might solve the immigration crisis...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31a112bd7ad6.gif[/atsimg]

ALL FOR SUPER AMERICA SAY "I".

SSA, SSA, SSA, SSA
it has the same buzz.

tell me what you think...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i honestly don't understand what everyone has against the north american union but what when you compare it to the super states of america i think i get it lol

as long as we keep the constitution you got my vote

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jacktherer

why thank you, and you would keep the constitution.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
And is Canada expected to take on the debt of the US? Not to mention the politics........
We may be similar in many ways, but to merge the countries

I know we have our problems up here too, but I would rather keep the American problems on the other side of the border at least until they are figured out

[edit on 5-6-2010 by snowspirit]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

i believe you can solve each others problems if you work together.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
WELCOME TO THE UNITED POLICE STATE OF NORTH AMERICA

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the thought provoking thread.(thats my positive comment)

Personally, id like to see us take care of ourselves and our own real problems than take on more of a burden.

No offense to canadians but this american doesnt want your land no matter how beautiful it is.

to suggest that we should do anything like this just shows that MSM and TPTB have been very successful in thier attempts to sway americans into thinking a NAU would be a positive step for our Sovereignty (sorry spelling is not my strong suit).

~meathead

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
We watch a lot of your news up here, and try to get the whole picture, the 3 main stations we get are CNN, Fox
, and MSNBC.
When we have an election, for example, it is over and done with so fast if you blink you almost miss it. Same with coverage in the news of a some things. Wow, the main stream media just analyzes it to death. Don't get me wrong, I love the people, just not the deregulation of environmental laws, banking, food stuff, pharmacuticals......
And your government is downright

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I just thought of something, we could share Mexico, I am sure the USA doesn't want them all, and we could use the tax base

The Mexican pres was just up here trying to talk Harper into relaxing the Visa rules we imposed on them a year or two ago. It is much harder for them to get up here right now...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

i'm not sure if you were talking to me, but im not an american.
i'm sorr you feel that way, it seems that the people really dont want to be united, it's a sad thing when people dont want to unite as their government is corrupt (the US government that is, im not sure about the Canadian gov). some is the peoples debt, but a lot is the countries debt, the governments debt, the bankers debt, the CEO's debt, the big co-orperations debt.. it's sad to see

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

i would've thought it a hard job getting from mexico to canada anyway

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike Stivic

i don't know why you would consider canada a burden? maybe mexico, but not canada.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Nothing is bad about a North American Union, at all.

What we have to relinquish are the liars and thieves in power. We have to get rid of that crap. Canada doesn't freaking need it, and lord knows Mexico doesn't.

The people in question will only abuse the system and turn the NAU into what we have now. Which would in turn translate into a fire-storm of what we're going through now.

Shoot.

Have us a Super America that actively produces it's own goods? Upholds the Constitution way better than the way it has been upheld in the past?

Freedom to move anywhere north or south of the continent without leaping through red-tape? I could go live at the most southern point for a bit. Live in the warm center for some time? Or maybe live way up in the arctic for the hell of it.

-----

If we get our act straight and punt all the homegrown scum out of our decision making offices, I don't see how this would be a negative thing.

Keep our values strong and not repeat the same mistakes that got us into this crap.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by da elohim

'm not sure if you were talking to me, but im not an american.
i'm sorr you feel that way, it seems that the people really dont want to be united

If you're not an American, why do you want an American super-state? Most people want to be unified but they don't want to be governed by a military-industrial-congressional state like America. They want to be treated fairly in a land of true justice and democratic governance. America will not offer that.

America doesn't exactly have the best reputation in the world and it's been on the decline since Vietnam. You'll have a uphill battle trying to take a mountain peppered with fortified bunkers and pillboxes staffed by hardcore defenders against such world orders maintained by the current elite.

America is in serious debt, can't seem to be at peace with anyone, and is so full of occultism it would make King Tut blush.

I like the idea of world unification but not when it profits the elites. It has to profit the people.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SentientBeyondDesign

preach my brother :p

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
We take in Mexicans for farm work in the spring and summer, for legal work, minimum wage, $8.50 an hour now I think.
Yes, it is sad that the people don't unite mostly because of the way the governments and their various agencies work (or don't work).
Our laws and regulations are soooo different between the countries, and the military also, the US is all over the world, we barely have enough, but that is also handy at times, because we actually use ours to help out when we have severe snow storms
, they are really good at helping. The odd disaster we get is usually cleaned up in a couple of weeks.
I see a lot of fear from the US, because of the government agencies and that is sad.
Our government isn't as corrupt, probably because of the size of us, but it has some pretty big problems too.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Wow. Chemtrails , brainwashing and all the stuff are true. One world government is good. It really is. But not unless we get rid of the scumbag politicians. thats 99% of the world politicians atleast. Same goes for north America. Dont fall for this people. Atleast all the scumbags of politics and banking institutions are really serving people also not like now when only they are serving themselves.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

i would rather america have a rule over a large area than china or russia.

i'm actually british, but i like the idea and think that it would help boost the american economy, boosting ours slighly, although that is not the main goal.

i think we are the main allies of america (maybe not the strongest) and by making them stronger it makes us stronger.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think it might be best to ditch the whole "Super America" gimmick though. I think we should start fresh with a new name. Having the other countries take our name seems like an arrogant gesture, imo.

I mean, if other countries don't mind it, sweet. But if they don't approve, I think we should be open to adopting a neutral title.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by chaosinorder

i never said that the same people would have control. it would be irresponsible to have that kind of power, i also dont think there should be such thing as a president, i really dont see the point in have an elite power in the government.

a group would be better.

but i agree that the scum should be removed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join