It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut Up, Go Back To Auschwitz' - Mavi Marmara to Israeli Navy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Fabricating evidence to mislead.... this is an offense!

First they said they were terrorists which they have since retracted... I mean come on if they were terrorists why were they all deported asap.

They said they had weapons which they have now retracted... one Israeli MP was interviewed on TV and the best he could come up with was that they had iron bars. He then said "they must have not been peacfull as they took iron bars with them, where on a ship are there any iron bars. I have been on ships and never saw iron bars."

I know there are always two sides but who do you believe when one side keeps lying and misleading evidence.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by muddyhoop

Agreed, but usually there are iron crowbars to lift hatches, open crates etc..

What actually pisses me off is the use of words like deported or expelled!!!
WTF, they kidnapped them in International waters....

Not one of the activists requested to go to Israel, infact they did everything they could not to!!

Word play...
They just didn't want to say "we released them" because that would show what it was, kidnapping...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Agreed, but usually there are iron crowbars to lift hatches, open crates etc..

Exactly, but the Israeli was trying to suggest that they brought them onto the ship as weapons.

There are iron bars/pipes everywhere on a ship! The TV reporter who was onboard admitted to seeing activists pulling them of the sides of the ship to be used in deffence after the IDF started firing weapons and launching stun grenades before they even boarded.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by AUSceptic

Israel have admitted the audio was not from the boats so now you just go on and Muslim bash....

Have you got anything factual to add or you just gonna rant about the Muslims getting virgins???

I just love how your type of poster raves about everyone else is anti pretty much everything, hates everyone and then you do it yourself.
Pathetic.....

[edit on 7-6-2010 by virgom129]

So, where did I Muslim bash? I think the anti-Israel side is making things up again. Typical.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer
reply to post by virgom129

always picking a subjective point in the timeline of events and referring to that point as the "root" .

Since the rest of your post is garbage, I'll focus on this point. At what point do YOU think is the root point in the timeline of events? Personally, I believe it would be where God gave that land to Israel. Since it is their God given right to live there, who are you, or anyone else in this world to tell them otherwise?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AUSceptic
Anyone have anything on topic to add?

Yes, this thread needs to have it's title edited to include the words "Israeli Hoax"

I'm not anti-jewish, I'm white, non religious, and have been a member on ATS for over 4 years and never got involved in any Israeli discussions, I do however detest murderous bullies with no regard for other peoples lives unless they're of the same creed as them

I wasn't at all surprised to see this was a hoax, and agree wholeheartedly with FearfulButInterested.......

Originally posted by FearfulButInterested
The title of this thread is misleading, and shows you have not fully read the article you have posted.

Suggest mods or OP edit the title

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

agreed.

Its an Israeli Hoax to bring up past emotions.

Epic fail IMO.

please change the title mods.

thanks!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Knock it off and get on topic.

Uncivil / Off Topic posts will be deleted and you may be post banned.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

MAN'S VOICE 2 "We're helping Arabs go against the US, don't forget 9/11 guy"

Huh?

What exactly is that supposed to mean?

They're allegedly claiming credit for 9/11?

- Lee

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
shocking that jews would actually go through with this type of false flag operation.

it boggles the mind

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by YJLTG
IDF Admits It Doctored the Audio Tapes[

Sorry OP the lie is busted. The article also has link to IDF website statement.

Okay, just read this and that makes more sense.
The statements seemed very odd and out of place.

It made no sense to have that come from one of those flotillas.

So contrary to the initial IDF claim, it turns out the audio was heavily edited and from an UNKNOWN source??

That "anti-US/pro-9-11" comment alone just seems tacked on to garner sympathy for Israel from the U.S. and using the Holocaust too?

Wow.

The IDF continues to look insidious and yet inept as the days continue.
That was a shameful thing to do.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Its why this thread had me fired up before.

why would they do such a thing?

to win the minds of the sheeple to get on board with what israel had done?

I think so, but from what i have learned from the past that anything is possible. Its just plain wrong that they are just using this as a ploy to win the hearts and minds of the international community.

There should be an external independent investigation into the events that have transpired in the past few weeks.... and anyone found of negligence be it by false information, or negligence on the Israeli military should be dealt with swiftly and justly. This goes to both sides of the conflict. I don't think anyone is innocent in this incursion, but hell if i know whose right n wrong. I was not there. I just hope things settle and whoever caused this gets dealt with.

that is all

-Ugie

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AUSceptic
. At what point do YOU think is the root point in the timeline of events? Personally, I believe it would be where God gave that land to Israel. Since it is their God given right to live there, who are you, or anyone else in this world to tell them otherwise?

you know that you are making a foul of yourself right? If you weren't aware i considered that someone must tell you ....

The root of events is when the land of Palestine was promised to Israel after some powerful man sponsored a war , that i believe is the root

And please stop invoking God , your God 9 the one you say that gave you the land..) is not my God , my God doesn't push for wars and doesn't accept killings in his name. Apparently yours does.

And besides writing a book , that has no evidence for the facts stated in it is by no means an argument

I will write a book now on how God promised me that i would own Google. Will Larry Page and Sergei Brin give it to me? If not , i together with all Gob believers should wipe them out from the face of the earth.

You sound like a psychotic with your God, ready to kill in his name

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join