It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut Up, Go Back To Auschwitz' - Mavi Marmara to Israeli Navy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I think it is a fake. Every other video I have seen people are speaking in a language I do not understand, yet now all of the sudden everyone is speaking in English?

Sorry but I'm not buying whats being sold.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlie_the_loafer
this will become insulting even to an average intelligence and all those pathetical tries will backfire for sure

Always invoking Auschwitz , the holocaust , anti semitism and if that's not enough , now they try to appeal at americans consciousness by mentioning 9/11

I am truly disgusted , but this is not only about me, more and more people will start to feel the same and soon those responsible will suffer the consequences of their actions and they will have to face the result of their own unscrupulous weapons

Your right, I can't believe those damn terrorists, moonlighting as aid workers and bringing the holocaust into this. Absolutely disgusting behaviour. They were obviously just trying to provoke the Israeli's into action. It worked too.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The first fake video did not include this. Why put out another fake?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by AUSceptic

What does fixed for your mean?

And I don't understand your problem?

It means that you must have accidently typed the wrong thing in your post and not gone back to edit it, so I took the liberty and edited it for you.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
Until Israel releases ALL files taken from the activists then it is all just what they want us to see and hear...

Not even our pro israel friends could argue that point.

Its not like Israel ever released any damning evidence of themselves before...

[edit on 5-6-2010 by virgom129]

Even if Israel releases all of the evidence, the anti-Israel crowd will try to claim that they are still holding onto something or that they fabricated some of the evidence or any number of other ridiculous claims they like to make.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Propaganda. I doubt it's real.

Nobody would say something like that over the radio if they were representing humanitarian aid.

But what if you were a terrorist posing as a humanitarian aid worker and really there to turn the world against Israel? Do you think you might say it then or still a bit too taboo?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AUSceptic

They were obviously just trying to provoke the Israeli's into action.

How can you provoke your own death? Only a truly disturbed person would believe that or would find that as an argument.... Do you find yourself in my words?

[edit on 6-6-2010 by charlie_the_loafer]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

But what if you were a terrorist posing as a humanitarian aid worker and really there to turn the world against Israel? Do you think you might say it then or still a bit too taboo?

Nobody in the world believes that those people were terrorists , there are no record of them being terrorists prior of this event. Show me a link on reuters reuters or something like that , prior to 30th of May when at least one of those victims is labeled as terrorists .
But please no obscure blogs owned by pro israel jukeboxes ( you know what a jukebox is? you put a coin inside and it starts playing the song you want... familiar?)

Nobody believes they were terrorists besides israeli authorities , aipac and the israeli jukeboxes...

Besides , Hamas isn't really a terrorist organization , only for the israeli's it is , for one with common sense and not dependent on others money it is the ruling party of Palestine fighting against the oppressors

may we think of you as a jukebox?

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

IDF has already admitted this was fake.

Please move to the next BS accusation...

BTW, Israel will NOT release all the confiscated footage...No way in hell..

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
IDF Admits It Doctored the Audio Tapes[

Sorry OP the lie is busted. The article also has link to IDF website statement.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

...I took the liberty and edited it for you.

That's what Israelis do: take liberties.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

They were obviously just trying to provoke the Israeli's into action.

How can you provoke your own death? Only a truly disturbed person would believe that or would find that as an argument.... Do you find yourself in my words?

[edit on 6-6-2010 by charlie_the_loafer]

Google martyr. The muslims love sacrificing themselves to become martyrs, they believe that it wins them virgins in heaven.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Nobody in the world believes that those people were terrorists , there are no record of them being terrorists prior of this event. Show me a link on reuters reuters or something like that , prior to 30th of May when at least one of those victims is labeled as terrorists .
But please no obscure blogs owned by pro israel jukeboxes ( you know what a jukebox is? you put a coin inside and it starts playing the song you want... familiar?)

Nobody believes they were terrorists besides israeli authorities , aipac and the israeli jukeboxes...

Besides , Hamas isn't really a terrorist organization , only for the israeli's it is , for one with common sense and not dependent on others money it is the ruling party of Palestine fighting against the oppressors

may we think of you as a jukebox?

Go get a dictionary and look up the definition of terrorist, obviously you don't understand what one is.
The crew were terrorists, hamas are terrorists. Israel has to defend itself from terrorists every day.
It's really sad that you can't see past the anti israel propaganda machine at what is really going on here.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
What a bunch of bull smoke!

More crap like this... and i swear Israel is up for an Emmy award for best actor in a drama directed by Rothschild inc.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
What a bunch of bull smoke!

More crap like this... and i swear Israel is up for an Emmy award for best actor in a drama directed by Rothschild inc.

This comes from a man with "investigate 911" in his avatar. I wouldn't expect anything intelligent and you didn't suprise me.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Israel have admitted the audio was not from the boats so now you just go on and Muslim bash....

Have you got anything factual to add or you just gonna rant about the Muslims getting virgins???

I just love how your type of poster raves about everyone else is anti pretty much everything, hates everyone and then you do it yourself.
Pathetic.....

[edit on 7-6-2010 by virgom129]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

I don't believe he deserves that much attention , he's just a zionist jukebox after all

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

To be honest I dont really like your bit,

"he's just a zionist jukebox after all "

I'm not being rude to you but I just wish people would cut out the pathetic name calling and just discuss the facts...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

I ain't trying to be rude either , but what facts can talk about in a thread that it's about lie , because this thread it's about a lie after all

And i wasn't name calling him or anyone . "Zionist " , lots of people admit nowadays that they are zionists , look at Joe Biden and also you can find lost of average people , on youtube for example , that made videos on how they are proud to be zionists.

Maybe "jukebox " can be an insult but only if one thinks it through a bit . Because jukeboxes have a limited memory as you can only chose from a given number of songs..but i'm sure he didn't think that far

And besides , how else they deserved to be answered when they always came out with the same ideas but embraced in different forms? Always blaming the muslims , always invoking anti - semitism , always calling them terrorists , always picking a subjective point in the timeline of events and referring to that point as the "root" .
They are ignorant to all evidence provided by other members and they chose to close their eyes and mind in front of it

Hell , most of them don't even know that Israel is not a NATO member

I am replying this way to them because i believe this is the only way most deserve to be treated. I said most please notice that

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join