It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John "William One Sac" Crawford has passed away...

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Rest in eternal peace Mr. Crawford

I believe his legacy will live on in the good work he did here at ATS, and that is the most any man can ask for. To have made a positive mark on the world and to be remembered as someone who gave of themselves generously.

I just wanted to say I totally agree! How many of us can say we will leave such a mark? Most of us are forgotten after only 1 generation!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Dear John,

Though I never met you personally, I became a fan of yours after reading your posts on the ATS board.

Your passion, courage, ambition, and relentless pursuit for truth and justice inspired me to proceed on my quest to change the world for the betterment of us all.

Tears feel this young man's eyes as I type this...trying to find the words to say, too express, my gratitude for your accomplishments and effort you added to this site.

My heart has hope...I keep the faith now knowing that your looking down on us and shouting "Keep Going!"

Life is a fragile gift...we must make the best of it, with the time we have my fellow ats members.

Time is of the essence...It's up to us to change the world...

Rest In Paradise~~~Sir William One Sac

Sincerely,

UnderTheirRadar

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Perhaps we haven't lost him at all, perhaps he's in a better position to help us than ever now. It's all just a point of view.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by redzi0n]

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
God Bless and rest in peace.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I am sorry that i did not know William, in the video posted he seems a trully gentle soul whom you would pull near to for comfort. So many kind words shared for him.

But let us remember, this is not a time to morn his death, but to celebrate his life. Live On Good Sir, May you Move freely now in peace and eternal comfort.

I pray that your family and friends and all who know you are able to sit back with a smile and a tear or two as they remember the good you shared with us all. Peace Eternal.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I read through these messages almost every day and I feel close to John. Thank you for that gift.

Maureen

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Missing ya today John! I was out walking when i seen a dog just like spooky! and guess what she was wearing a dress!!!!! LOL

It made me smile lol Just made me think of the laughs we had about dressing up our dogs LOL

Anyone would have thought we where crazy!

I know you reading this somewhere, My pup Storm won his first dog show and i know that you would be like WHOOO HOOO! lol

Miss ya!

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
R.I.P John Never to be forgotten.

While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil.

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Wow, I step away from ATS for a couple of months (I got a boyfriend, and like babies boyfriends require 24 hour attention,) and we loose a dear friend, a deeply intelligent soul, and a truly beautiful soul. As a new member of ATS I cannot say I interacted much with Sir William, but his impact and respect had already made a permanent mark on every member here at ATS. Rest in peace, friend. May your ferryride to the afterworld be swift, and carry you with the respect and dignity you deserve.

posted on Jun, 27 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Haven't been on in a while, sort of caught me off guard.

I had thought at one point during the years things were improving, It may have been wishful thinking on my part.

The one thing I am thankful for is the insight of ATS to interview WOS on their trip to NY.

It may not have been intentional, but you allowed people to get a little closer to such a great guy.

I did not know John, but your interview allowed me to see a little bit of
what he was like as a person, much appreciated.

Posts and comments can give an 'idea' of what someone is like, but actually seeing them, hearing them speak, and feeling their passion allows for so much more.

Deeply sadened by the loss.

My heart and Prayers go out to his family and all those who loved him.

Grailkeeper

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I am sorry to hear this. I did not know him, or really know much of him, but I understand his importance and have heard of his fantastic, loving and brilliant personality and wish him peace, and those who knew him best my condolences.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I never had any interaction with John William, but by reading this thread I feel that I have learned about him. I can see that he is highly respected by the the staff and members alike. As a cancer survivor, I already have a special place for everyone who has endured the treatment and symptoms of this horrible affliction. Someone like William, who marches strong depsite their disease, should be a blinding beacon of inspiration to us all. My thoughts go out to all of William's friends and family. May you find a way to come to terms with the loss of one who was a fine example of humanity.

edit for spelling

[edit on 4-7-2010 by tamusan]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Sorry so late in responding. I never noticed this until just now. Best wishes to his family and friends and my heartfelt condolences to all who knew him.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Deserves a bump, every now and then. No?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Ok this is something I wrote when first I heard about WOS.

This is my final good bye and excuse the sentiment, but it was from my heart.

John,
Brave and true friend, only tears can cleanse the pressure of the heart, so forgive me as this is not because of you but me withoout you.

You walked beside me when I was in my darkest hours on this earthly plane @ spoke to me with the purity, compassion @ wisdom of a million lives lived well.

You know you are validated by your intuition @ selfless search into the conspiracies and mysteries of our world. You no longer have to wait to embrace all truths.

They can poison our bodies and make short our stay here at the Mystery school, but it only helps us to rise to the heights of our souls greatest potential.

You will be forever the friend who taught me with certainty never fear the opposition, and to drop the paranoia if I truly want to find answers to the unknowable.

Tonight I light your white candle and celebrate your enlightenment, your liberation.

In times of broken hearts desire, you are my flame I am your fire.

Julie

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

What a beautiful post! Your warm feelings toward John shine through in your words and make me feel happy. Thank you!
Maureen

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SisterOneSac

Well they are true because in 06 I lost my Mom and 6 weeks later my Daughter. I was not on ats yet, had visited but was paranoid of the connections, and John was always willing to give me support and kind words of understanding. I loved his site and visited often, it was my awakening and I always trusted John and his stories of the unknown. You just never know what kind of influence you have on others by being true to yourself as he was.

He finally lead me here, even helped me set up my account as I was computer illiterate at that point. I ran like a two year old on a playground and never felt I gave him the respect of pushing our relationship to the next level of trust and cyber relations. I am bad in that respect and yet was in a form of denial and thought that he would somehow over come his illness, time ran out.

Thank you

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
Perhaps we haven't lost him at all, perhaps he's in a better position to help us than ever now. It's all just a point of view.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by redzi0n]

Having never known William One Sac I can't say too much, but I feel like this quote is well worth bumping this thread, even if it's been awhile.

Seems this was a good and honest man, a countryman of substance and bravery, and giving him a little more time in the sun won't hurt anybody.

Sad to learn of him, only to learn he has passed away, but he sure touched a lot of people's hearts, and as you can see, even after his death, that continues in me and others like me who read about him and the stunningly great opinion everyone seems to have of him.

We could all only hope to be loved and remembered as well when we take that mysterious journey.

Rest in peace, and know we will be here doing anything and everything we can to set the world to rights, and if we can't succeed then we'll keep on fighting anyway.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I felt a disturbance in the force today. I cannot say why. I have not haunted these forums in a very very long time, but felt compelled to come by. Then it hit me, we are approaching June 4, days away from when we lost WoS, who was such a significant presence on this board; not just because of his research and passion for learning (though that was pretty great), nor his intellect (which was again, pretty astounding), but his compassion, humor, and friendship. He loved this community and I can assure you that we damn well loved him too.

So as we approach the unfortunate anniversary of his passing let's lift a glass to one of the founders of this site.
A damn fine human, and a damn fine friend.

Obs out

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
It reminds Me of a qoute by Harlan Ellison who passed on a while ago. " For a brief time, I was here; and, for a brief time, I mattered."

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join