It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John "William One Sac" Crawford has passed away...

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. I have lost my father to cancer and know what a terrible disease it is. I will make a donation to a cancer research group in Mr Crawford's name.

Rest in peace, my friend.

Lloyd

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

We, the owners of The Above Network, LLC will honor the memory of this singular man form now on. We are working diligently to get a new, non profit foundation established in his honor and will make announcement when that work is done.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Springer]

Is there any way in which to be a part of, or at least help with, the organization? In 2004 I lost my mother to cancer after a six years battle, and in 1994 a friend of mine had died of leukemia which he was born with.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
www.aquiziam.com...
for research. looks interesting.
we are facing death in our family too as of now.
respectfully,
njl51

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Did not know him really. Only "met" him once, when ATS/BTS asked for the art of members.
It made me dig out an old painting, I nearly had forgotten.
William appreciated it and gave me a lot, since that painting was in the dark for a long time.

Thanks to your reinforcement, William! I hope, there is somebody on the other side, to reinforce you, too.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Though I didn't know what you even looked like W.O.S., until I had seen the posted video, I had always appreciated your mentoring you offered me in thing's I didn't know.
R.I.P. Man, for you will be missed here.

Billy.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
As blunt as i intend to be.

I do hope you are sincere with the theme you have chosen and by no means am i questioning your intentions or interactions.

I am simply stressing a valid thought that is obviously well thought .
We do live in times that time itself is distorted let alone interacting with human interaction.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Smit

We'll make an announcement after we get it all filed and legal. Should be in the next few weeks according to the lawyers.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Blessings and prayers. May those who loved him find peace. I sure appreciate this site.love.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I made this my Facebook status and I figured that I should post it here, as well.

Now that I'm home, Rest in Peace John, you were one of the biggest influences in my life and an amazing person. I know how much of a fight you gave, and I'm so glad for every second more that you spend positively changing the lives of others. I'm sorry that all I can do is make this my Facebook status for awhile, and I wish I had known you a bit more. The work that I did on indexing the forum was entirely for you and the community that you helped to build, and I think of you every single time I think about cryptozoology. I've learned so many things in my first year of college that you would have found so cool, and you will always be in my heart no matter which path I choose. So many people love you, John, including myself.

I have more thoughts that I can't really verbalize and I know my presence on ATS has been scarce, but I felt that I needed to say something.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I hope and pray that the Finale of Lost is what really happens, and that there is a place where everyone meets again and then moves on together!

RIP, and God bless...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
You will be missed.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
very sorry to read this tonight after getting home from traveling.
god speed WOS. we chatted about cancer treatments that my mother used and hoped something would step in and take hold.

be free brother.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Oh so sad. I haven't logged in for a while and checkd the u2u and well, it wasnt what I expected.

What a terrible loss. Very sad news.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Fitting

[edit on 6/7/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Farewell, William (John).

Thank you for all the contributions you made whilst you were amongst us and
I hope you're experiencing all the wonders that the universe has to offer now
that you're flying amongst the stars.

God speed, my friend

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
R.I.P. WilliamOneSac. You will be missed. You were/are an inspiration to us all.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by J.Smit

I will like to help if I can also, right now both my father and father in law are fighting prostate cancer.

My father was diagnosed back when he was 64, went into remission now at 74 his cancer is back.

My father in law just got diagnosed last year at 77.

This is something that is becoming an epidemic.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
RIP William One Sac....

I did not know him but am paying my respects. Bill your words made me cry and you and other ATS team members are what draws us back to the site. Keep on keeping on living the truth. Amen!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
RIP
Best wishes to the family

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Rest in Peace.
I truly appreciated your topics and comments which were always useful and full of interest.

May you uncover other conspiracies, wherever you are.

Peace

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join