It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researching Masonic Family Tree

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hi:

I have recently discovered that my grandfather was a Mason. Perhaps in Montreal. I was wondering if I may be able to find out information as to his lodge, degree and what not. My grandfather passed away in 1985 and do not have alot of info on him.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I would be very concerned if I were you.
These masons take oaths on their decendants and the higher up, the worse it gets.

A friend of mine had to go through a deliverance because of the masonic oaths and curses that demonized him throughout his life.

Their oaths are in direct opposition to GOD's word.

Have you ever had anything really bad happen to you throughout your life - say like and injury to the head, neck, back etc...

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
^Not another one, thats 3 today..... Ill deal with you in the morning.

[edit on 6/9/04 by Khonsu]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Mundane Egg:

You should contact the Secretary of the Grand Lodge of Montreal and notify them of what information you are seeking. Give them your Grandfathers name and they should be more than happy to supply you with the information you are looking for.

[edit on 6/9/04 by Khonsu]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Have you ever had anything really bad happen to you throughout your life - say like and injury to the head, neck, back etc...

Its called a lot of things, bad genetics, cronic pain, bad choice to get drunk and jump off the water tower, whatever you want to call it,,, it's life....

And has nothing to do with this young man trying to find out some history about his grandfather.

[edit on 10-6-2004 by Darktalon]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Not true,

Nothing happens totally by chance.
It's a matter of cause and effect - we all see it every day.

I know for sure that generational curses and blessings exist.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Really? How do you know for sure?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Through personal experience.
NO different then people who experience the things in life that make them aware of THE Truth.

Just so we don't clogg this thread - send me a U2U.

<

[edit on 10-6-2004 by Birkhoff]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The "truth" is factual, not cercerstantial(sp?). Because you attribute things that happened in your life to something, DOSN'T make it a fact to be a blessing or a curse.

BTW wouldn't this line of thought be against god's word?

Doh, posted before you edited for the U2U, sorry everyone for hijacking this thread.

[edit on 10-6-2004 by Darktalon]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Birkhoff
These masons take oaths on their decendants and the higher up, the worse it gets.
A friend of mine had to go through a deliverance because of the masonic oaths and curses that demonized him throughout his life.
Their oaths are in direct opposition to GOD's word.

Please do share this with everyone. I am so much looking forward to it.
Now, the masons are the reason for everyones backaches and headaches now......

You must share this deep deep wisdom with us.

The only reason we have oaths on other family members is that when we place the repitian eggs under the house or sofa, they do take many years to hatch. So, the family member must be held under oath as well.
But, only until they are delivered to the mothership. (BTW: This was a joke!)

Birkhoff, be straight and say it straight. Anyone can come in and say anything wihtout offering proof. Please do tell.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Fine,

I am not sure if I can place this link in correctly but here is a start for all you naysayers...

www.nupsa.org.za...

Geez and I thought this site was about conspiracies and paranormal stuff...

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I'll go even further...

In Deuternomy 11:13-20 we hear about a convenent between God and Man.
It's a blessing to follow God's Law - as with all Laws wether man mad or God's Laws, there are consequences for not following the law, this is known as a curse.

Basically in the masonic rites, they take vows, and they swear upon their firstborn males, if any of the lineage of firstborn males (these days it doesn't seem to matter if you are male or female) does not follow in the paths of the former "elder" generation - then the VOW is Broken, therfore curses ensue....

They usually take the form of a massive head injury - like my friend experienced. They come in the form of simple migrains (my own experience) to alzheimers, bi-polar disorder etc...

Here is another link on Breaking these Generational Curses:

www.isaiah54.org...

And here is one guy's own story:

www.isaiah54.org...

LOL!

< B

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I don't think he meant to prove more dribble, he meant for you to prove where Masons say and do this.

So at what age do the "curses" start? Is there a time limit? Cause really you could join at any point in your life. Even if it was one day before you death. And this happens to all first borns of Masons?

And yes this is a place to discuse topics of conspiracy, but to deny ignorance we need to know the truth, not some dribble people that have no clue say. This is a place of linking facts, to back up theories. And because a few others hold your opinion doesn't make it a fact, by a long shot.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
One man's facts are another man's dribble I guess....

It all boils down to discernment- some have it
MOST don't.

I guess it's easier for people to believe that planet X is coming than to beleive that a broken VOW equals a Curse and therefore cause physical, emotional and spiritual harm to a person.

BTW - Marraiges fail because of broken vows. They must hold some weight in the natural as well as spiritual world?

< B

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I read through the first link that you sent. It does not have anything about the Masons in it. Is it the fact that Masons allow other religions other than Christianity that you believe this? Do, you feel that if someone is Islamic that their God is not worthy of respect? If so, do you think that everyone that does not believe in the Christian God will go to hell? Basically a persons religion is based on the region that they grow up or the people they are around.

Also, where is the proof of these so called curses? For your friend, what had to be done to remove the curse? Do they put a time limit on the curse, like on the 18th birthday or the 100th full moon of their life or something? How did you find out about these curses? Through your friend, church?

Thanks for any info.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Dude I just started a cult called " Those who walk behind the rows"

Sure , it's a corny cult , but you get a free propeller beanie and you don't have to cut your hair.

I figure you will want to join since you seem to be in every other
cult/order.

My daddy was a Moonie, heehee. He likes RC and Moon Pies.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   
If there are moon pies then I am in! But, ot the moon pies with cream, has to be the marshmallow ones!

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Birkhoff
Geez and I thought this site was about conspiracies and paranormal stuff...

Sure it is. But it's not a place for lies and deceit.
All you are doing is giving your own opinion. You're not placing any fact in your argument.

I can see that you are a Christian. How about if I argue that you are a satanist?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Last night I found out that not only was my father's father a Mason, But so was my maternal grandfather, as well as his father (my Great Grandfather) and his wife (My Great Grandmother) was an Eastern Star. My mother said she was a "Rainbow Girl" and my dad was a De Molay. I was so skeptical about Freemasonry a month ago, and since coming to this site and reading your posts, Leveller, Alex, Masonic Light, Khonsu, just to name a few, I find myself more and more interested in joining. How else will I know for sure? I mean if that many of my family members were involved, I can't see how it would be a bad thing. These are/were the nicest kind of people you could ever hope to meet!

Dude I've been cursed for not following in my father's footsteps... that explains alot!

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Axeman:

I had the same experience years ago, thinking Masons were evil etc. etc. for sometime and then finding out that many of my family members are/were Masons and Eastern Stars.

If Freemasonry is for you, you will know in your heart, it will feel right.

If nothing else though be proud of your ancestors and their affiliation, I know I feel quite honored to come from a Masonic bloodline and to have been raised by such good men and women. Out of all the brothers in my lodge I am the only one with this attribute.

When I decided to become a Freemason I did it knowing that my ancestors would be watching over me and would be proud that I was following in their righteous footsetps.

It was one of the most important decisions I ever made.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join