It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAW: Flotilla Attackers/Aid Workers Prepare Weapons To Attack IDF Soldiers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I found these following videos on LiveLeak.Com. Take a look at them to get a better picture of what happpened to the Freedom Flotila-the Peaceful Ones. Please.

The ones who got injured are lucky the Israel Medics helped them at all! I think both sides would take a Mulligan on this one (A Re-Do). A shame but I think the videos will prove who was the aggressor/violent ones.

You'll see a video from the other side of things also. Notice how they don't show the violent protestors or any weapons!

From the security cameras aboard the Mavi Marmara:

The passengers of the Gaza flotilla are seen here preparing for confrontation with the IDF soldiers. The rioters put on gas masks and arm themselves with rods, slingshots, broken bottles, metal objects, and water hoses. As the IDF soldiers approach the ship the rioters immediately attack the forces by hurling these objects at them

www.liveleak.com...

'20 people threw me from deck'
www.liveleak.com...

Close-Up Footage of Mavi Marmara Passangers Attacking IDF Soldiers

For anyone wondering why those peaceful activists got shot.The IDF have started to release videos of the incident showing soldiers being beaten to a pulp and thrown of the deck before responding with deadly force.

www.liveleak.com... soldier in the video is seen armed with a paintball gun trying to stop the activists.

Footage from the Mavi Marmara Including Injured Soldiers and Items Found On Board. it is what it is.
www.liveleak.com...

Israel Massacres On Freedom Flotilla Passengers (FULL RAW FOOTAGE)

Freedom Flotilla: The British foreign secretary, William Hague, lamented on Monday the death toll has left the Israeli assault against the solidarity flotilla carrying humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip and called for an investigation into what happened in order to determine whether Israel “did enough to prevent deaths and injuries. “

www.liveleak.com...

IDF video shows resistance from activist at ship to Gaza

A video released by IDF shows that they encountered resistance on the Mavi Marmara ship in the ship to Gaza fleet.

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 6/3/2010 by anon72]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Ask yourself this,

In the first vid you post, WHY isn't the footage continuous ?

Why is it a vid made up of sections ?

Why would anyone do that ?

Sorry i won't look past the first vid.......We know what happened to the flotilla.

Don't fall for the BS

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Give it a rest mate..Your paid friends have already covered this..
I dont give a rats arse if the people on the boats were armed with tanks.

The israelis attacked at night .In international waters...

Join another thread with your BS please...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
You could be right. You could be wrong.

There is two sides to every coin and unfortunately they always face opposite directions.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Sorry mate , not buying it anymore.

You can huff and you can puff but I don't think people even care for this all this chatter anymore.

Now if god's chosen people could just stop killing for 5 minutes while we all discuss what our friend GOD would possibly do in this situation....

Scratch that , GOD would obviously murder everyone in his path - given his reputation and all....but wait !

Maybe they are God´s chosen people after all?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Good post! Reality is a bitter pill for many to swallow around here.

We now know that many of those on board these ships have links to terror organizations. We know that these ships were also funded by they the same organizations.

The peace activists were well armed and equipped for an ambush.

IDF instructed the ships to head to a designated port for inspection and cargo offloading and delivery of approved cargo. The ships refused and kept going.

The only purpose of this event was to gain press coverage, add some martyrs to the list and position Turkey at the top of the heap in this region.

They knew that they would never get through the blockade. Hence the AMBUSH!!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Good post. The rights and wrongs of this situation are up for debate but its important we see the facts on both sides.

If its true that the other 5 aid ships handed over the aid to the IDF in order to be searched and redistributed then this ship, preparing for a confrontation, got what they asked for.

Not quite the image that certain parties would like to portray of peace loving pacifist aid workers. Broken bottles, gas masks, "body armour", metal bars.

If you play with fire, you can expect to get burned.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Peace activists my ass....these people were intent on confrontation and violence ... they got their asses well and truely kicked maybe next time they will think twice before stirring up trouble

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
...Reality is a bitter pill...many of those on board these ships have links to terror organizations. We know that these ships were also funded by they the same organizations...The peace activists were well armed and equipped for an ambush.....Hence the AMBUSH!!

Well armed? With Paint Rollers and sticks? LOL You gotta be kidding right? No, you're serious, which is even more sickening. Nobody is falling for that crap, they broadcasted this flotilla live for a reason, but let's pretend for a moment that you're right, which I guess that explains the eyewitnesses and forensic evidence surfacing now that at least four of these victims were literally exectued by IDF. All close range, all dead. That's a hell of paintball.

People are talking, reports are surfacing, and if you had fifty thousand naysayers sitting in a comfy swivel chair in Tel Aviv spreading this crap, you're not winning the info war, not this time. The whole point of this Flotilla was to show the world the absolutely sickening brutality of this talmudic apartheid, they didn't have weapons, it was the whole bloody point, and it worked splendidly.
As I said on another thread, personally think the next boat load into Gaza should have a cargo full of guns and ammo, air defense systems, and military advisors for Pallestine then maybe Israel will adjust it's genocidal policies when it faces an armed opponent rather than shooting fish in a barrel.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by twitchy]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Repeat after me.....International Waters...

The international community agrees that on the high seas, the prevailing law is the law of the country of the ship's flag.

Israel, in effect, attacked Turkey by landing on that ship. The passengers had every right to defend and ward off any attackers on the high seas.

This was either an act of war or an act of murder.

If an act of war, Israel has started a war with Turkey by attacking a Turkish vessel in International waters.

If an act of murder, the Israel commandos responsible for the death of the passengers will have to be handed over for trial in Turkish courts.

That's what it boils down to. and I don't forsee Israel handing over commandos to Turkey for trial, therefore, Israel is now at war with Turkey.

That's the facts, Jack.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I watched the first vid...enough.
please don't waste my time like that again.
We try to give your statements an even chance to be fair and you insult us with that?

WOW! this proven propogenda just doesn't stop...
...and the hateful invective...
on and on and on.
while your debating opponents are using reason.

If your god is so powerfull why doesn't he defend you?

If it was considered good form I just would have said:

POTATOE PEELER!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

you/re a distinct acre short of a paddock if you believe that crock of salt. besides if you were on that ship and well seasoned murderous inhumane pirates attacked you, would you just say "come on baby, take me".
did you ever study the history of israeli government? they are total strangers to the truth. they make war by deception. they'll kill their own if it advances their cause. have you reached your teens yet?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Nobody is falling for that crap, they broadcasted this flotilla live for a reason, but let's pretend for a moment that you're right, which I guess that explains the eyewitnesses and forensic evidence surfacing now that at least four of these victims were literally exectued by IDF. All close range, all dead. That's a hell of paintball.

I haven't seen this new forensic evidence do you have a source?

I have seen the video of a peace keeper stabbing an IDF soldier with a knife though.

Furthermore, anyone who was shot by IDF would have been shot at close range. This type of conflict is called a Close Quarters Battle or Close Quarters Combat. I wouldn't be so quick to call these deaths executions just yet.

The first soldiers down the ropes were descending with two hands and were armed with paint ball guns as a primary weapon. We have all seen the video of the welcoming committee. Subsequent troops dropped in armed to assist and take down the attackers.

It is always unfortunate when people die but these people were expecting trouble and many were prepared to become martyrs for the cause.

Glad you foed me before I had a chance to respond to your limited perspective.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

If your god is so powerfull why doesn't he defend you?

Have no doubt He will defend them but first they need an attitude adjustment. They have a long history of going the wrong way. When they finally reach a point that God says "enough" He then uses the heathen (gentile) to punish the wicked (Jews). Then just before they are exterminated He steps in and rescues them from total distruction. You would think that they would have learned by now. Well maybe not. Rome slapped them hard in AD 70, 1 million plus dead but no, they kept it up until AD 169. Then Rome distroyed the nation. Yep, their at it again, slow learners.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

...Glad you foed me before I had a chance to respond to your limited perspective.

I rarely say anything on this site without a source, but here's a few sources to perhaps help with your own limited perpesctive.

www.milliyet.com.tr...
www.hurriyet.com.tr...
www.zaman.com.tr...
www.memurlar.net...
www.todayszaman.com...
www.svd.se...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

...Glad you foed me before I had a chance to respond to your limited perspective.

I rarely say anything on this site without a source, but here's a few sources to perhaps help with your own limited perpesctive.

www.milliyet.com.tr...
www.hurriyet.com.tr...
www.zaman.com.tr...
www.memurlar.net...
www.todayszaman.com...
www.svd.se...

Well, thanks for the links. Only one of them is in English and that one English source only stated that the victims were shot at close range.

Please refer back to my post regarding Close Quarter Combat. This was hand to hand combat for cripes sake. So I would be very surprised if anyone who died didn't suffer from a close range shot. In fact, if anyone was shot from a distance you may just have an argument that these attackers were picked off by an IDF sniper. Sorry, but that's not the case is it?

Those that died were probably shot with a small caliber handgun.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
Rome slapped them hard in AD 70, 1 million plus dead...

Yup. And an interesting bit of supressed history you won't learn about in college behind Rome's decision to destroy Judea nearly 2000 years before transplant surgery was around, do you know what it was?
I'll give you a hint...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Murder is murder, it doesn't matter what calliber the weapon was. I'm sorry that you think it does. You used the word combat so at least you understand what really happened on this boat of unarmed civilians in international waters. May you find compassion someday, obviously not today, but someday.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

. We have all seen the video of the welcoming committee. Subsequent troops dropped in armed to assist and take down the attackers.

Who attacked who? What part of being in international waters do you not understand? A crew and passangers have every legal right to defend thier ship from being boarded. The IDF were nothing more than pirates deturmined on taking a ship by force. Try it on my ship and I'll feed you to the sharks. Understand international waters before you defend pirates by anyother name.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
reply to post by jibeho

Murder is murder, it doesn't matter what calliber the weapon was. I'm sorry that you think it does. You used the word combat so at least you understand what really happened on this boat of unarmed civilians in international waters. May you find compassion someday, obviously not today, but someday.

Unarmed?? really? Perhaps they didn't have guns but they were certainly armed enough to ambush, club and stab these first soldiers who dropped in on ropes. They brought the fight on and ignored all warnings. Perhaps you should blame the ships captain for not turning away. He is ultimately responsible for the safety of his passengers.

Death is death. Sad but true. In this case it is more like martyrdom in the eyes of those on board these ships. They knew what they were getting into.

No one had to die in this incident. The choice to ambush was made by the violent element on this ship. There was a clear alternative to what happened here. Ask the captain why he refused the order to head to port.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join