It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News 08 - Israeli Body Snatchers - Organ Harvesting Conspiracy Confirmed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Long speculated concerns that the Israeli military has been harvesting organs from battlefield casualties has been recently confirmed by officials, and is our top story in this most recent edition of ATS News. Our anchor, Johnny Anonymous, covers several angles of this highly-charged and confirmed conspiracy theory, that includes the naming of those involved and admitted time frames of the "body snatching." Additional stories include the largest global corporation you've never heard about and their ties to major global governments, a new global currency backed by the UN, additional research into the Norway spiral, recent investigations into William Shakespeare, and more.

Covered threads include...

12 Things That Became Obsolete This Decade

Israel harvested organs in '90s without permission

UN to produce bullion coins as world currency

Discovery that may change western history

SERCO: The most dangerous corporation you've never heard of...

Norway spiral - Russia accepts blame even though Norway may have been responsible

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.

I'll take strange lights over Norway for $1000

20 Astounding Photos of Space

Click here for the full-sized version on the ATS Media Portal.

-or-

Click here for the low bandwidth version for users on slower connections.

ATS News with Johnny Anonymous is a production of AboveTopSecret.com, the Internet's largest and most popular website for the discussion of alternative topics. In this time where mainstream news has let down the public with heavily-spun and biased "news as entertainment," ATS News is your only source of unbiased news and information, from those people who turned out to be right all along: conspiracy theorists.
edit on 10-6-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Just a simple heads up,

Perhaps a separation of topics,

ie,

Politics

Ufology

Conspiracy

Sociology

In any case, look forward to you next news cast.

Off the bat, perhaps a somewhat longer and more expanded news coverage of the topics within rats, ats, bts.

In other words structuring the news to cater for the individual market which has a selected target group.

peace.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by tristar]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Cmon Johnny,

these should be 1 hr long.

5 minutes per thread, 20 top threads =D.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Lots of great information.

Israelis harvesting organs? Like the CHINESE?!

*shudder*

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copperflower
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Lots of great information.

Israelis harvesting organs? Like the CHINESE?!

*shudder*

like this ?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Why let perfectly useful organs go to waste? Nothing wrong in harvesting them and giving some other person a chance at living a better life, imo.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

This is NOT true, if it was I would DEFINITELY heard about it from family in the IDF and friends in Israel.. However if it IS true then I hope that the ones doing it get sent to hell!!

However, if you think about it logically for one moment.. Would a Jew accept organs from the goyim?? Not Kosher!! Was the "meat" killed in a Kosher way?? What Rabbi blessed the "meat" to make it Kosher??

Bad joke I know.. And this subject is just typical of the slander that we have had to put up with for centuries!! Mannnn Why couldnt G-d choose another people???

But like I said; if it IS true then its disgusting to the extreme, and a violation of the dead.... The ones doing it would be nothing worse than evil beyond belief, and they would deserve some pretty extreme justice!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Dude - this is a wicked misleading headline. Yehuda Hiss personally himself stole organs from Jewish and Palestinian corpses, which he had access to as a pathologist. He then sold these on for personal profit to unsuspecting education and medical facilities. There is no conspiracy in this case, and Yehuda Hiss wasn't working on behalf of 'Israel', he's just some greedy douche bag who didn't care about who he hurt in order to make some cash.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
Why let perfectly useful organs go to waste? Nothing wrong in harvesting them and giving some other person a chance at living a better life, imo.

This is just digusting, and unacceptable. Why would you even say such as thing, so it would be okay for them to take your father's organs?, ya didn't think so. Israel is a corrupt, savage-like, dangerous, and must be stopped. Everyone should know that this is going on, israel must be exposes, but we all know nothing will happen because the jews control america, so it's up to the few goood ats posters to spread the news. And trust me, this is nothing compared to the other horrific actions that is performed by the jews.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
So Israel is participating in GHOUL DEATH MERCHANT WORKS ALSO smmfh-BALANCE-
Not a good look at all.
How hard is it to respect the dead on earth

[edit on 12/30/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Peace.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
You seem to have the position that we are un-thoughtfull, unthinking, without compassion humans... And as a religion that uphold righteousness, knowing, that this is sooooo wrong!!!.... Dont be surprised when WE BITE back!! Being falsely accused of stealing organs from the dead is as bad as it gets!!!.... You had better have more conclusive proof of your allegations or i WILL sue you... If prooved TRUE then i will disolve myself from israel.. But UNTRUE??... YOU had better have a BIG bank balance and a mechanism to SAY that!!

[edit on 123131p://f51Wednesday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
Dont be surprised when WE BITE back!! Being falsely accused of stealing organs from the dead is as bad as it gets!!!.... You had better have more conclusive proof of your allegations or i WILL sue you... If prooved TRUE then i will disolve myself from israel.. But UNTRUE??... YOU had better have a BIG bank balance and a mechanism to SAY that!!

[edit on 123131p://f51Wednesday by Selahobed]

This is what bothers the Kernel about certain aspects of Judaism. "Damn it we're right all the time and will attack anyone that says otherwise." You(collectively) should be adapting to the 21st century. It's the digital age. ANY shortcomings will come to light. Deal with it, properly, or not but everyone can see the truth in this day and age.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

Then why lie about it and deny it for so long?

They only admitted to it after being faced with overwhelming evidence.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Being falsely accused of stealing organs from the dead is as bad as it gets!

Apparently you have not watched the video where it is revealed that Israeli government officials have admitted to harvesting organs (and in some cases bodies went missing) from some who have been found dead as the result of military action... all without permission of the families of the deceased.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

A video is NOT conclusive proof... You had better have more... I am jewish.. Well... I am a jewish christian convert with a LOT of ties in Israel...

This holds a LOT of damage, and the macabre allogations just fuel the terrorists...

If you can prove beyond doubt that your allogations are true then i will stand with you... But you have to prove it!!

This has gone legal.. Enough said...

[edit on 013131p://f43Wednesday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

This is not an attack on Judaism. This is an expose about actions taken, apparently, by the Israeli govt. without permission of the doners. I, personally, find this reprehensible, and I'm one of the more vocal defenders of Israel here on ATS.

In no way is this an attack on Jews, as you seem to be thinking.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

It does not matter what you say; israel IS a Jewish state.. You HAVE to be Jewish to be a citizen.. Sooo all of this zionist rubbish has been told for years, however NOW we are accussed of harvesting organs in war.... You CLAIM to have PROOF of that... Some pics and vids.... If that is soo ... They had better be good. you need to do better than that.. Conclusive proof... I will stand with you and beat the crap out of the perps, and THEN destroy them!!! As an example... Can YOU NOT see that we as a nation has alleady been subject to nationality and hair colour? Now its happening again... Do you think we havent learnt?? Or even that the idea is too evil too consider??? The whole thing is revolting to the extreme, and i will not accept that my brothers would do that... So your proof had better be conclusive...
I will stand with you if it is, but I have instructed a legal team to look into it...
You are innocent before being PROVEN guity... THAT burden is on YOU..

[edit on 023131p://f41Wednesday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You CLAIM to have PROOF of that... Some pics and vids.... If that is soo need to do better than that.. Conclusive proof...

The whole thing is revolting to the extreme, and i will not accept that my brothers would do that... So your proof had better be conclusive...

I will stand with you if it is,

but I have instructed a legal team to look into it...
You are innocent before being PROVEN guity... THAT burden is on YOU..

Thank you for proving the Kernel's post above. Note the bold above. It says, "I WILL not accept that my brothers would do that." That means that no matter what evidence is provided will convince you that some of your "brothers" are capable of these actions. It must be incredible to be part of the "perfect" part of the human race.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I cant believe something like this is happening close to a few countries away from me. Its only a matter of time before other groups start doing the same thing but with less delay.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join